WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I was local, I would hand out flyers or do whatever is needed to find Sky. Always in my heart and prayers!

We'll find you Sky, we won't give up.

Hi Sky Crew!

I responded to a spam dating site that came to my DH... and searched for Julia Biryukova...

We keep getting messages saying, "We may have found Julia Biryukova, Age 31"...

But we need to sign up and pay $$...

I am hesitant to do this... but I thought I would forward this site to you all in case any of you would like to pursue this!

<mylife@mail.mylife.com>

Praying Sky comes home soon! :praying:

Blessings!

IHNC

I can't believe that Julia has been hiding out inside someones apartment for a year. Maybe she has changed her hair color? If she changed her hair color to black, would it significantly change her appearance? Shorter hair?

Sky Metalwala still missing one year later

It has been nearly one year since police declared his 2-year-old son, Sky Metalwala, missing. The boy&#8217;s mother, Julia Biryukova, told police her car ran out of gas and she left Sky in the car while she, and Sky&#8217;s sister, went to get help. She told police when she returned, Sky was gone.

&#8220;I think her story is a bunch of crap,&#8221; says Solomon. &#8220;I think the whole story about her running out of gas is a bunch of baloney.&#8221;

&#8220;I think this child passed from a lack of care,&#8221; Terry says, &#8220;More likely negligently than intentionally.&#8221;
http://www.nwcn.com/home/?fId=177203891&fPath=/news/local&fDomain=10212

@ cocomod

Words can never adequately express what I want. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and that these thoughts and prayers bring some solace to you.

@ Gatekeeper

I just read that there is a dear friend missing in his aircraft. Once again, thoughts and prayers for his safe return.

Hello Sky Crew,

I heard back from Bellevue Police Department, nothing. This is what Carla Iafrate wrote:

"...,
Nothing new to report.

Best Regards,
Officer Carla Iafrate
Bellevue Police Department
Public Information Officer"

Today I started handing out Skys "missing flyers" again. Its time.

Thank you for this. How I wish I was closer not only to hand out flyers but to attend the vigil.

To all of you going out of your way this lady would like to say a special thanks to you all. I will be there in spirit!

Hello Sky Crew,

I heard back from Bellevue Police Department, nothing. This is what Carla Iafrate wrote:

"...,
Nothing new to report.

Best Regards,
Officer Carla Iafrate
Bellevue Police Department
Public Information Officer"

Thanks for this CC! Although maybe nothing they report, I respect that they take the time to answer your queries.

I will pray along with the rest of you tomorrow at 9:50 a.m.

As for the Saturday vigil, I wouldn't miss it except that I'll be on the other side of the country for work (darn, darn, darn). I will try to get my SO to attend, he has a long career in law enforcement and who knows what he might find out. Last vigil I attended in May, I spoke with Clay Terry who was very forthcoming and informative. So disappointed to miss this opportunity, arggg.

I emailed Clay Terry (Solomon's attorney) today to let him know that we changed our avatars to candle images and that we are all standing in solidarity, beaming a huge light of love and support out to Solomon, Clay, and little M as this anniversary approaches. I want Solomon to know that he is not alone in this fight for justice and that he has a whole community of people he has never even met that love and care deeply for Sky.

I would like to suggest that we all take a minute (I will take mine at 9:50am -- when Julia made that first call to LE to report Sky missing) on Tuesday, November 6th, to sit in a moment of quiet reflection and think about the beautiful boy who has been missing for a year and send out a small prayer for resolution and justice. Small prayers, when amassed together, can have great impact, I do believe....

Thank you for this.

As well I believe taking a moment of reflection on Tuesday is a terrific idea.

I as well wonder how his dad and sister are holding up. Thankful as well that she is in a caring environment!

You've been on my mind so much lately Sky. I never thought it would go on for a year. It seems to be that it's time civil charges are filed against Julia. Can Solomon do that?

I am thankful to see some response with respect to media attention.

I am hoping more will follow. Keeps fingers crossed!

@ cocomod

Words can never adequately express what I want. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and that these thoughts and prayers bring some solace to you.

@ Gatekeeper

I just read that there is a dear friend missing in his aircraft. Once again, thoughts and prayers for his safe return.

Oh Allusonz...thank you so much!! You made me cry and smile at the same time.

Hello Everyone! Finally, a bit of hope on the horizon!! Clay Terry responded to the email I sent him, letting him know that we are all thinking of him, Sky, Solomon, and little M as this anniversary approaches -- and that we have changed our avatar pics to candles, contacted news agencies, and agreed to take a moment of silence tomorrow. Clay gave me permission to post his response in full. I find it energizing! Clay is truly one in a million, if you ask me. He has poured his very heart into this case and should be acknowledged for that.

Dear XXXXX:

I really appreciate your kind email. I will pass this to Solomon. We are doing several meeting interviews this week and are hopeful that someone will step forward. The case is really one of one person (Julia, the mother) knowing exactly what happened to her child, and three family members encouraging her to stay silent (Julia&#8217;s brother, mother and father), and two friends who have not stepped forward with information they should have. Somewhere in that circle of really bad people (except for Julia who already knows) is the answer.

Could you imagine in your wildest dreams that if your child was missing, your husband and his family and his best friends would not raise one single finger to find your child? These are awful people, and how they can sweep this sweet child away so easily is the mark of a depraved heart.

As you can tell, I am really frustrated. I do appreciate your help.

Clay

Clay, Solomon, M: We are here with you every step of the way!!

Hello Everyone! Finally, a bit of hope on the horizon!! Clay Terry responded to the email I sent him, letting him know that we are all thinking of him, Sky, Solomon, and little M as this anniversary approaches -- and that we have changed our avatar pics to candles, contacted news agencies, and agreed to take a moment silence tomorrow. Clay gave me permission to post his response in full. I find it energizing! Clay is truly one in a million, if you ask me. He has poured his very heart into this case and should be acknowledged for that.

Clay, Solomon, M: We are here with you every step of the way!!

Thank so much for posting this Rouge! I totally agree with your opinion of Clay. Helluva guy!!

Tomorrow will be a rough day for friends and family..and for the Sky Crew. But,its also a day to devote to our Little Man. A moment of silence,or a burning candle. However we honor him...its done with much love.

Hi Sky Crew!

I responded to a spam dating site that came to my DH... and searched for Julia Biryukova...

We keep getting messages saying, "We may have found Julia Biryukova, Age 31"...

But we need to sign up and pay $$...

I am hesitant to do this... but I thought I would forward this site to you all in case any of you would like to pursue this!

<mylife@mail.mylife.com>

Praying Sky comes home soon! :praying:

Blessings!

IHNC

If you do a Google search for "Julia Biryukova Mylife" three entries for Julia Biryukova appear on Mylife, a social networking website akin to Facebook. One is her old account from when she lived in Isaaquah, WA and the other lists her location as Redmond, WA. I don't want to link to the Mylife site here because the other listing is for a different person with the same name. I can't access Julia's page without either registering with Mylife or signing in using a Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter login. I tried to sign in using my Facebook login but wasn't able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aburke