WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Started reading this case tonight. Went through a couple of threads. Wow. Crazy stories on the mom's part.

Every time I went to a new thread, I saw that smiling little face with his baby teeth in front and it just pulled at my heartstrings. Hard to believe anyone would want to do harm to this little cutie.

Since I jumped around, reading hit and miss in the threads to try to catch up quickly, I may have missed this. I saw where it was discussed that someone took Sky from the car and put gas in it to cover the mom's lousy story but what I was thinking was......

What IF someone came by when he was in the car alone, decided that whoever left him there didn't deserve to have a child, and decided to take him and raise him themselves. Maybe even someone who couldn't have children of their own or had lost a child???

I know the odds of someone like that coming up on a child left alone in a vehicle is remote, but what IF? Or they took him to protect him, then kept him, then the news hit and they thought they'd get into trouble and decided out of fear not to say anything??

All I know is that little cutie deserves a good life, one without all the drama his parents have created. I'm hoping he's alive and well and living with someone who loves him and has a good life. JMO

Hi, Seajay! I have just a couple of things to add to Wenwe4's excellent post. First, there is no evidence that anyone added gas to Julia's (brother's) car or even that the car had broken down. IIRC, the gas station she claimed to walk to was closed. She was not carrying a gas can, not even when she returned to the car. Yet, LE determined she already had enough gasoline in the tank to make it to a gas station and further. And, LE was able to start the car immediately, so there is no validation to Julia's claim that it had broken down.

Secondly, Julia claimed she was taking Sky to the hospital, because he was sick, when the car "broke down." So, she left a sick child in the car alone??? Most parents would take their sick child to the pediatrician's office or to urgent care first. If a child is sick enough to take directly to a hospital ER, that child is too sick to be left alone for any length of time. I don't remember whether it was determined that Julia had a cell phone with her. I think, IIRC, she did use the telephone at a gas station to call a friend. But, if it were the case of having an extremely ill child in the car, wouldn't a parent flag down a passing vehicle to ask someone to call 911 so the child could be transported to the hospital via ambulance?

IMO, nothing of Julia's story makes sense. It was inspired by a TV show and we all know how logical and realistic TV plots are.

Thank you for the welcome wenwe4 and Indy Anna. Thanks for catching me up to speed on some details I had missed in my readings.

I hope LE is close to arresting her, if for nothing else for hindering an investigation. How she can act like that when he child is missing isn't of any maternal nature.

To answer a question: If I came upon a child abandoned in a car, I would be furious. Whoever left that child there would just be lucky they weren't there to have to deal with me. LOL I would of course comfort the child if he was in distress, and I would call 911 and get someone out there to find the idiot that left that poor baby. But I would have to leave before they did cuz if the idiot who left the child showed up, well, let's put it this way, I would probably end up in jail for assault.

Did I understand right, she had a cell phone and called a friend from the gas station, but didn't call the friend by the car when it "quit" or "ran out of gas" or whatever b.s. she said??

This lady sounds guilty, but alas! I just got off jury duty and that beyond reasonable doubt and perponderance of evidence thing is still on my mind.

Thank you for the welcome wenwe4 and Indy Anna. Thanks for catching me up to speed on some details I had missed in my readings.

I hope LE is close to arresting her, if for nothing else for hindering an investigation. How she can act like that when he child is missing isn't of any maternal nature.

To answer a question: If I came upon a child abandoned in a car, I would be furious. Whoever left that child there would just be lucky they weren't there to have to deal with me. LOL I would of course comfort the child if he was in distress, and I would call 911 and get someone out there to find the idiot that left that poor baby. But I would have to leave before they did cuz if the idiot who left the child showed up, well, let's put it this way, I would probably end up in jail for assault.

Did I understand right, she had a cell phone and called a friend from the gas station, but didn't call the friend by the car when it "quit" or "ran out of gas" or whatever b.s. she said??

This lady sounds guilty, but alas! I just got off jury duty and that beyond reasonable doubt and perponderance of evidence thing is still on my mind.

Bolded by me: No, she 'conveniently' left her iPhone at home that fateful morning as well as her purse. She supposedly only brought her wallet with her. That's why she and little M walked to the gas station - to use the phone.

According to this article, Julia didn't have her cell phone or wallet with her:

http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky...declines-request-for-polygraph-133499358.html

Sounds like she didn't even have money to buy gas, unless she did have a credit card with her. But, LE's statement that she didn't have her wallet suggests they doubted her claim about going to buy gas.

If Julia had gotten in the car to take her seriously ill baby to the hospital and saw she didn't have enough fuel in the car, why not call an ambulance? Or, even a friend? Better than running out of fuel along the way. But, again, if she had broken down/run out of fuel en route to the ER, why not flag down a motorist to call 911?

Yeh, her story is full of holes. Methinks she didn't have him with her, that she had already done something to him, then made up this whole idiotic story to explain why she doesn't have her son anymore.

I agree with whoever said she should be taken into custody for a few days, locked up and see if she'll talk then. Her plan is stupid and I hope to heck LE is smarter than to believe that and to get to the truth.

Where is little Sky?? He has such a precious smile. He needs to be located so he can be happy and live a long and happy life.

Okay, Sky Crew! Tomorrow is November 1st....let's all set our avatars to a candle image in honor of our main man!! I suggest we keep them on for the month of November (at least).

Directions: Click on "User CP" in upper left hand corner of your screen. On the left hand side is a menu. Click on "Edit Avatar" and then download whatever candle image you have selected.

Let's set this thread ablaze with support for Sky!!!

Done. Thank you for the link upthread. I choose a Sky blue one.

Come home Sky.

jmo

Maybe this has been answered but I have to ask........I hope to heck CPS took that little girl away from her. She shouldn't be watching a dog much less a child. For the sake of that little girl, I hope she's with someone who actually loves the child and will take care of her properly.

Maybe this has been answered but I have to ask........I hope to heck CPS took that little girl away from her. She should be watching a dog much less a child. For the sake of that little girl, I hope she's with someone who actually loves the child and will take care of her properly.

Yes, Seajay. Sky's dad, Solomon Metalwala, has been awarded sole custody of the little girl so she is in good hands. Hope someday soon Sky can join them.

Chela...how do I get my avatar...you picked the one I like!! Im so glad!!
Im a total idiot about computer stuff...HELP!!

I'm no computer whiz, I just Googled "candle avatar." It brought up a bunch of options to choose from. I saved one to my desktop and from Websleuths, I uploaded it.

It was so wonderful logging in tonight to see all the candles for our Sky baby. I'm in for the month of November. Let's do this.

One day closer, Sky. Your Sky Crew is here.

I have mine changed! I love to logon and see that new eyes are looking at the case. Who knows, new eyes may see something we've overlooked.

I wonder where Julia is tonight and how she must feel knowing her baby boy is "out there" somewhere in the cold and rain. Sadly, she probably doesn't even care! Our streets were flooded tonight from the 2 days of rain here in W WA.

:jail: is too good for someone like her. :furious:

Why hasn't Julia been charged with child endangerment and/or child neglect??? Surely by her own admission, she's guilty of those charges. Get her on something, get her in jail for something and maybe that will loosen her tongue. IMO

Why hasn't Julia been charged with child endangerment and/or child neglect??? Surely by her own admission, she's guilty of those charges. Get her on something, get her in jail for something and maybe that will loosen her tongue. IMO

I have to believe that LE is/has been doing things for a reason thus the reason she has not been charged with anything.

As has been pointed out recently, think it was rougeletete, (sp?) sorry, her internet activity has increased substantially.

I will hope that she is at her breaking point. It seems with Clay Terry comming out with his recent statement, that there is a plan in place.

Huge IF, but if they believe that there is a possibility he is alive that could be one reason. The other of course would be to bring him home.

I simply have to trust LE is doing the right thing here.

Wow! What an amazing group we have here and

:welcome: Seajay

Is it great to see the candles!!! Lets light the way home for this precious littly guy...

Wow! What an amazing group we have here and

:welcome: Seajay

Is it great to see the candles!!! Lets light the way home for this precious littly guy...

Thank you! I saw little Sky's name today at another case here at WS and decided to read up on Sky to see what the story was. His little smile captured my heart and now, I've joined the rest of you wonderful sleuthers in trying to find him and get him back home to his father and sister. I have committed to burn my candle for him for the month of November to cover the 1st anniversary of his disappearance.

I'm thinking possibly she had someone take him out of the country to her homeland to keep him away from SM, considering he was just awarded visitation. Maybe she's acting like Sky being gone is no biggie because she really does know where he is and knows he's safe. (I'm hoping anyway.)

Thank you! I saw little Sky's name today at another case here at WS and decided to read up on Sky to see what the story was. His little smile captured my heart and now, I've joined the rest of you wonderful sleuthers in trying to find him and get him back home to his father and sister. I have committed to burn my candle for him for the month of November to cover the 1st anniversary of his disappearance.

I'm thinking possibly she had someone take him out of the country to her homeland to keep him away from SM, considering he was just awarded visitation. Maybe she's acting like Sky being gone is no biggie because she really does know where he is and knows he's safe. (I'm hoping anyway.)

How I so hope this is the case and that someone is taking good care of him. He needs to be with his father and sister sooooo bad.

Good afternoon Sky Crew!

I have been away dealing with RL for a week. My dear sweet brother who was terminally ill (that I traveled to visit often) lost his battle with a terrible disease last Thursday. His funeral was yesterday. I am happy for him - happy that he is out of pain and out of the body that was no longer working. I have been terribly sad for me and the rest of his family/loved ones/friends. He will be deeply missed.

I thought about Sky during my absence. I am SO glad to see everyone here still posting and thinking about Sky.

:welcome4: Seajay!! Great comments! We love to have another member join our crew.

I cannot even believe that it has almost been a year since I first heard Sky's name and saw his beautiful little face. I cannot believe the people (other than his dear father Solomon) who knew him best are not out there campaigning to find him. Where is this little guy's mother? Why doesn't she care that her darling, precious, little bundle of joy is gone? Where is JB's friends and family? Why haven't they taken ANY of their own precious time to look for him? Why don't they care??? I simply do not get it!!

I have changed my avatar to signify my support of this wonderful group and of course my support for finding Sky.

:grouphug: for you cocomod. Prayers for you and your family in this difficult time.

cocomod, thank you for the welcome and I am deeply sorry for your loss.

I think the reason JB is not concerned about her son, isn't acting like he's missing, isn't out looking for him and isn't keeping his little face in the media is because I believe she knows where he is. I believe she faked this abduction (and poorly at that) to explain in her own sad way, why Sky isn't with her any longer, because she had someone else take him off to the Ukraine to live with family. She's just acting too cool and like she doesn't have a care in the world, that to me says it's because she doesn't. She's sticking it to SM real good and I think she's happy about the anguish he's in over the uncertainty of his son's status..........but she knows.......IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72