WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
B r a v o
Allusonz and Sky Crew, I am almost back.
Wishing you , us to find a little lost boy, waiting on us all alone.
I hope not for long.

What a handsome little guy!!

Attachments

• sky-metalwala-aquired-11-21-2011-1.jpg
    sky-metalwala-aquired-11-21-2011-1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 7
:bump:

I'm thinking of you, Sky. I wish with all my heart that you were home, safe with you Daddy and sister. I also wish I had something new to bring to the table, something to help find you.

I'd be happy to email someone or post or share on FB; something about him and his story. Have emails been sent yet? I have a twitter account but don't have a clue how to "do it." LOL!

Always in my thoughts and prayers, little man.

I so apologize all. Simply has been one of those weeks. I am not certain that we would need to send to all the email or twitter links as some cover politics et al.

I have alot of tests this week, but maybe if we can split some of this up. I can both email and tweet. What I am uncertain about is the amount of time I will have.

I would yell from my rooftop as well. That gave me a chuckle!!

Not sure anyone would hear me though :), but still laughing!

Sweet child . . . up the slide you go again. I can't stop in as often as I used to but I still think of our little man frequently. Where are you litte one? We want you home!

Bumping for our baby boy. Sky you're on our minds and in our hearts. We will hear something soon. One day closer sweet child.

I cant believe this has been almost a year. THe mother is still not answering any quaetions to his whereabouts. This is just tragic.

I ordered my little boy one of those striped hooded outfits from old navy today and it made me think of Sky. I will think of Sky every time he wears it. Sky is the reason I found websleuths.

How can he still be missing a year later and Julia still free as a bird?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Has anyone heard back from emails..etc? I havent :confused:

How about the special avatars for Sky. Are ya'll still up for that? We best get one picked out! Do we want to have them is use JUST for the 6th...or all week?

I need coffee,coffee,coffee!!!

Oh Sky .....where are you? We want you home SO much! We're a little closer each day...:heartbeat:

Back up the slide little man! I'm all for Avatars to use for a day, week, or until Sky is found. One day closer, we are getting closer.

I'm no power user so thought I better get on the candle Avatar sooner than later, plus I'm leaving town soon.

What does the Sky Crew think of having a candle avatar for the month of November to honor our Sky?

Started reading this case tonight. Went through a couple of threads. Wow. Crazy stories on the mom's part.

Every time I went to a new thread, I saw that smiling little face with his baby teeth in front and it just pulled at my heartstrings. Hard to believe anyone would want to do harm to this little cutie.

Since I jumped around, reading hit and miss in the threads to try to catch up quickly, I may have missed this. I saw where it was discussed that someone took Sky from the car and put gas in it to cover the mom's lousy story but what I was thinking was......

What IF someone came by when he was in the car alone, decided that whoever left him there didn't deserve to have a child, and decided to take him and raise him themselves. Maybe even someone who couldn't have children of their own or had lost a child???

I know the odds of someone like that coming up on a child left alone in a vehicle is remote, but what IF? Or they took him to protect him, then kept him, then the news hit and they thought they'd get into trouble and decided out of fear not to say anything??

All I know is that little cutie deserves a good life, one without all the drama his parents have created. I'm hoping he's alive and well and living with someone who loves him and has a good life. JMO

Happy Halloween Sweet Child! Notmissing - my sentiments exactly! Seajay - welcome to our Sky Crew. We have all discussed the remote possibility of somene taking Sky from an abandoned car and wanting to protect him, but unfortunately the behaviors of JB prior to his "disappearance", her virtual lack of emotion when reporting a "kidnapped" child, and her entire focus on Maile and herself do not lend to Sky being taken by a caring individual. Ask yourself, if you came upon an abandoned child in a car -would you steal that child and raise him for your own as your first thought? I believe we would all think through the eyes of the child and know he must be scared and wanting his Mommy or Daddy right away. I am sure we would do everything to calm him and summon help to get him back to his loved ones immediately (or at least into Child Protection Services). As much as we all want to believe Sky is still alive and well - the odds are just not there sadly.

Julia has not made any attempts to help find her son. She has not cooperated with LEO, she has not attempted to hold vigils, to call media for interviews and getting his picture out to the public. She has made no efforts toward explaining why she would take her 4 y/o with her and leave her most vulnerable (and by her report very sick child) alone and abandoned in a car. The car was not out of gas - as confirmed by LEO. There were no mechanical problems with the borrowed car. She has been less than honest and helpful with the investigation of her missing child. Furthermore, Julia has not shed one tear for the loss of her son.

Julia did not value Sky in the way she swooned over Maile (see her hundreds of pictures for proof). Julia was suffering from severe OCD and unstable mental health issues for a very long period of time. She was not functioning well as an individual, a wife, and a mother to these children by all reports.

I am furious that she continues to not be held accountable for her actions. I believe she will fess up within just a few hours of being made to sit in a jail cell, where she is not in control and cannot clean it to "perfection". Bring her in and hold her on suspicion for a few days and we would probably have some answers real soon.

Chela...how do I get my avatar...you picked the one I like!! Im so glad!!
Im a total idiot about computer stuff...HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member