WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does the father say about this now? Is he pushing for an investigation? Have there been any recent press conferences by LE the last few months w any updates?

What does the father say about this now? Is he pushing for an investigation? Have there been any recent press conferences by LE the last few months w any updates?

No updates for months now, Yellow. You can take a look at the Help Find Sky Metalwala facebook page. It has links to articles there, and a few comments by Solomon.

https://www.facebook.com/SkyMetalwala

Found you way down on page 2 little man.

Back up the slide you go!

Oh, yes. LE can (and likely is) monitoring Julia's online social networking activities. We know they have already pored through the records of her online activities prior to Sky going missing so I am sure they are keeping tabs on her activities since Sky went missing as well. I already emailed in the vk.com tip to LE and I hope they're able to get something from it. Sky, we're holding out hope for you, little man!! Dong everything we can!!

Thank you for sending in the tip.

I agree that LE has not arrested her so that they can monitor her activities and hopefully find where this precious little man is.

Her internet activity has increased significantly, which begs the question of what is happening at this moment in time that it is escalating?

I love the candle idea all.

Thank you for sending in the tip.

I agree that LE has not arrested her so that they can monitor her activities and hopefully find where this precious little man is.

Her internet activity has increased significantly, which begs the question of what is happening at this moment in time that it is escalating?

I love the candle idea all.

I suspect the anniversary of Sky's date-gone-missing is triggering something in Julia. Remember, that inside source I spoke with (who has viewed some of the police file on Sky's case) believed JB did away with Sky on October 15th or 16th. I believe Sky actually 'disappeared' a little later than that....sometime between October 21st-23rd. So, we're heading up on what is likely the date JB actually did something to him and I think that is causing her to feel the heat. How sweet would it be if LE arrested her on the one-year anniversary of the date she reported Sky missing??!! Come on, November 6th!!!!

Indy Anna - "I wonder if Julia is feeling uncomfortable"

I certainly hope so! Well, if it's possible for her to feel anything at all.

Sky baby, up you go little man. And up and up you will go again until we find you. We love you baby boy, one day closer.

Welcome, Anya!

I wonder if Julia is feeling uncomfortable...like she's being watched. Maybe she feels like she has more privacy when she's conversing in Russian. She may also be feeling isolated here if friends have become leery of her, and so is gravitating toward friends and family back home in Russia. I'm sure there are Russian-speaking investigators on the case. Perhaps Julia's more likely to spill the beans on vk.com because she'll feel more comfortable/ less inhibited.

b4n1stb2cs5yonim0q.jpg

Oops! Sorry about the mess, Julia!

OPS..... Just great, she will sit you in the sink or forbid you to eat.... or makes you disappear...

monster woman not mother, not wife
welcome Anna!!!!!!!!

Divine baby boy we are close!!!!!!!!

I suspect the anniversary of Sky's date-gone-missing is triggering something in Julia. Remember, that inside source I spoke with (who has viewed some of the police file on Sky's case) believed JB did away with Sky on October 15th or 16th. I believe Sky actually 'disappeared' a little later than that....sometime between October 21st-23rd. So, we're heading up on what is likely the date JB actually did something to him and I think that is causing her to feel the heat. How sweet would it be if LE arrested her on the one-year anniversary of the date she reported Sky missing??!! Come on, November 6th!!!!

Yes I do recall when this was stated that LE had pushed back the date by at least 10 days if not longer. It had slipped my mind so thanks for refreshing it!

Back to the top you go precious man!

Just bumping an old timeline to help keep Sky on page one where he belongs!

This is a combo of mine and Jash's work from earlier in the case:

* September 27, 2010: SM and JB appear before the courts and shared custody is rendered. JB is "primary parent"; temporary DSMS protective order and temporary restraining order issued (not sure against whom?)
* September 28, 2010: JB rejoices on facebook that she was deemed "the primary parent" by the courts
~early Oct 2010 - JB goes to police and says SM is planning to take M out of state*
* October 28, 2010: "Exchange from hell" audio recording
* November 5, 2010: Second audio recording of exchange
* Nov-Dec, 2010: JB accuses SM of abusing Sky and M
* Dec 14, 2010: PET order for protection, temporary order for protection issued
* Dec 28, 2010: Order reissuing temporary protective order
* January 6, 2011: SM takes polygraph re abuse
* Mar 3, 2011: Order for Protection and Temporary Restraining Order issued (against SM I assume, the court info doesn't specify)
* August 31, 2011: JB is listed as a defendent in a complaint filed in King County Superior Court (likely for SM’s store)
* September 21, 2011: another notice of unlawful detainer in the court records
* October 14th: Trash gets emptied at Veloce Apartments (I called to verify)
* October 15th or 16th: Neighbor claims to see Sky; my source believes JB killed Sky sometime during these two days (unverified)
* October 19th: SVU "Missing Pieces" airs
* October 21st: Trash gets emptied at Veloce Apartments
*October 24th: JB proposed waiving support if she could take the kids to Scottsdale or Russia. As someone on here guessed, that may have been a desperate attempt to avoid having to produce both children and thus exposing Sky's absence.
* October 26th: JB accesses Sugar Daddies site before taking a long hiatus. Was she hoping to get some money to flee with M and leave all her problems behind?
* October 27th: JB borrows SB's car (unverified date, but it’s likely it happened on this day or right around this day). It’s unclear what her intentions were at that time (could have been a way to disappear with M and avoid answering questions) but ultimately this car enabled her to stage the disappearance. There is also the possibility she used the car to dispose of evidence. Why did she ask for ten days???
* October 28th: Trash gets emptied at Veloce Apartments
* November 1st/2nd: JB attends the mediation and for nearly 12 hours, she digs in her heels and refuses to agree to anything. This suggests she had not come up with a plan yet. Eventually, she is worn down and agrees. The children were reportedly left unattended at home.
*November 4th (at 1:28am): JB's last public facebook wall posting
*November 4th (approximately 1:30am): JB goes to her car; this is tracked by a FoB at Veloce Apartments -- was she disposing of evidence? Preparing an alibi by hiding a doll in a blanket? Cleaning the car?
* November 4th: JB backs out of custody agreement. She is likely continuing to stall for time here.
* November 4th: Trash gets emptied at Veloce Apartments
* November 5th: REPEAT of SVU's "Missing Pieces." This may be where she developed her plan for an alibi since less than 24 hours later....
* November 6th: Sky is reported missing by JB; JB reportedly calls SB to tell him and is “crying hysterically.”
* November 17th: Flurry of flickr uploads to JB's account
November 27th: JB's flickr account goes private

One theory is that Sky died sometime between October 21st-23rd. JB saw the first “Missing Pieces” episode but it didn’t register with her on the 19th because Sky wasn’t deceased yet. On the 24th, she sent an email to SM, asking for permission to take the children out of state (this was the beginning of her trying to cover her tracks). She put Sky in Veloce’s trash chute, which was emptied on October 28th. On November 5th, “Missing Pieces” re-airs and JB gets her final alibi together.

Just bumping an old timeline to help keep Sky on page one where he belongs!

This is a combo of mine and Jash's work from earlier in the case:

* September 27, 2010: SM and JB appear before the courts and shared custody is rendered. JB is "primary parent"; temporary DSMS protective order and temporary restraining order issued (not sure against whom?)
* September 28, 2010: JB rejoices on facebook that she was deemed "the primary parent" by the courts
~early Oct 2010 - JB goes to police and says SM is planning to take M out of state*
* October 28, 2010: "Exchange from hell" audio recording
* November 5, 2010: Second audio recording of exchange
* Nov-Dec, 2010: JB accuses SM of abusing Sky and M
* Dec 14, 2010: PET order for protection, temporary order for protection issued
* Dec 28, 2010: Order reissuing temporary protective order
* January 6, 2011: SM takes polygraph re abuse
* Mar 3, 2011: Order for Protection and Temporary Restraining Order issued (against SM I assume, the court info doesn't specify)
* August 31, 2011: JB is listed as a defendent in a complaint filed in King County Superior Court (likely for SM’s store)
* September 21, 2011: another notice of unlawful detainer in the court records
* October 14th: Trash gets emptied at Veloce Apartments (I called to verify)
* October 15th or 16th: Neighbor claims to see Sky; my source believes JB killed Sky sometime during these two days (unverified)
* October 19th: SVU "Missing Pieces" airs
* October 21st: Trash gets emptied at Veloce Apartments
*October 24th: JB proposed waiving support if she could take the kids to Scottsdale or Russia. As someone on here guessed, that may have been a desperate attempt to avoid having to produce both children and thus exposing Sky's absence.
* October 26th: JB accesses Sugar Daddies site before taking a long hiatus. Was she hoping to get some money to flee with M and leave all her problems behind?
* October 27th: JB borrows SB's car (unverified date, but it’s likely it happened on this day or right around this day). It’s unclear what her intentions were at that time (could have been a way to disappear with M and avoid answering questions) but ultimately this car enabled her to stage the disappearance. There is also the possibility she used the car to dispose of evidence. Why did she ask for ten days???
* October 28th: Trash gets emptied at Veloce Apartments
* November 1st/2nd: JB attends the mediation and for nearly 12 hours, she digs in her heels and refuses to agree to anything. This suggests she had not come up with a plan yet. Eventually, she is worn down and agrees. The children were reportedly left unattended at home.
*November 4th (at 1:28am): JB's last public facebook wall posting
*November 4th (approximately 1:30am): JB goes to her car; this is tracked by a FoB at Veloce Apartments -- was she disposing of evidence? Preparing an alibi by hiding a doll in a blanket? Cleaning the car?
* November 4th: JB backs out of custody agreement. She is likely continuing to stall for time here.
* November 4th: Trash gets emptied at Veloce Apartments
* November 5th: REPEAT of SVU's "Missing Pieces." This may be where she developed her plan for an alibi since less than 24 hours later....
* November 6th: Sky is reported missing by JB; JB reportedly calls SB to tell him and is “crying hysterically.”
* November 17th: Flurry of flickr uploads to JB's account
November 27th: JB's flickr account goes private

One theory is that Sky died sometime between October 21st-23rd. JB saw the first “Missing Pieces” episode but it didn’t register with her on the 19th because Sky wasn’t deceased yet. On the 24th, she sent an email to SM, asking for permission to take the children out of state (this was the beginning of her trying to cover her tracks). She put Sky in Veloce’s trash chute, which was emptied on October 28th. On November 5th, “Missing Pieces” re-airs and JB gets her final alibi together.

A BIG thank you Rouge!!

One step at a time to get you to the first page again !

Way too precious to be elsewhere.

Back to the first page you go!!!

We seriously need some BREAKING NEWS or a BOMBSHELL tonight!

I have been away from this thread for a week, but Sky has never been far from my mind and heart.

Up, up, up the slide you go!

What a WONDERFUL Sky crew we have! We will NEVER give up.

:heartbeat: Sky :heartbeat:

Hi Julia,

We're 17 days away from the one-year anniversary of the day you reported your son missing. What the h&*# are you doing messing around with your Facebook page again?!?! Don't think we aren't watching you. We notice everything! Now, quit playing around online and tell us where your son is!

Sincerely,
Sky Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members