WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of Sky and SM and MM tonight. . . . I am happy to hear that LE still working this as an active case. I look forward to hearing about a Night for Sky . . . wish I could be there but I will be there is spirit. A nearly full moon (Super Moon tonight) will help shine light on this case and bring closure for everyone. We need to have answers soon and Solomon needs to have peace in his life. Sky Crew remains hopeful and we will never give up!

Welcome back Rougelatete :) It could be my eternal optimism, but I feel momentum and something moving forward in the search for Sky. Sunday will bring much needed attention back to the case.

Sky baby, another day closer to finding you. We love you!

Sigh, so many lies in those profiles. Here, let me do a reality rewrite on them. How's this?

"Manipulative, pathological liar who with hobbies like vacuuming, arranging things perfectly, and forcing other's to live up to my unreal and delusional standards.

Former mother of 2 children, one who I refuse to tell anyone where he is and the other in permanent custody of her father because I refused to show up in court after my manipulative attempts to frame him and blame him failed.

I enjoy dodging the truth, avoiding answering questions and arranging beds perfectly."

There! That looks better. I'd like it to end with "currently incarcerated in a women's prison" but maybe that update will come soon.

I love this post!!!!!!!!!!

"Thank you for your email and your concern for missing Sky Metalwala. Detectives are working this still very active open missing child case. At this time there are no reportable updates on the case to share with the public or media. We all hope for his safe return.

Best Regards,

Officer Carla Iafrate, P-335
Bellevue Police Department"

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but reading between the lines of Officer Iafrate's response I see this:

"very active open case" -- she didn't just say that it remains an open case, or even that it's an active open case; she said it's a VERY active open case. That additional qualifier of "very," to me, conveys how hard they are working on Sky's case and that she is adamant his case is no where near the realm of the dustbins.

"concern for missing Sky Metalwala" and "We all hope for his safe return" -- it's a brief response she sent to ChelaCat, but in that response, she TWICE conveyed care and concern for Sky. I get the sense that Officer Iafrate is heavily invested in this case and that it affected her.

"no reportable updates" -- again, there's a qualifier of "reportable." She could have said "At this time there are no updates" but she qualified it with "reportable," which to me indicates that there have been updates....LE just can't share them at this time in the interest of the investigation.

Many thanks to ChelaCat for getting her hands on this little nugget of hope! Sky, we will NEVER give up on you. Mother's Day is just around the corner and, I believe, you've got lots of surrogate mothers on this site sending you the love and comfort you didn't get from your birth mom.

:heartbeat::grouphug::heartbeat:

Interesting that an email this site is quoting is saying the exact same wording . . .

http://mynorthwest.com/108/671650/Father-of-missing-Sky-Metalwala-is-hopeful-six-months-later

Meanwhile, the Bellevue Police Department said Thursday that the Metalwala case is still a "very active open missing child case."

"We all hope for his safe return," Police Spokeswoman Carla Iafrate said via email."

also states JB remains in Redmond and no evidence Sky has gone to the Ukraine

link includes audio of recent interview w/Clay Terry on Ron & Don show

Also from the link:

Solomon Metalwala and Julia Biryukova have divorced and Solomon has full custody of Sky's 5-year-old sister, M. Terry said M is thriving in her new environment. She's in school, she's eating well, and counselors continue to work with her.

"We're hoping like Elizabeth Smart's younger sister...where they start to remember things and draw pictures. They're kind of hoping that this will happen with M, but it has not happened yet," said Terry.

Interesting that an email this site is quoting is saying the exact same wording . . .

link includes audio of recent interview w/Clay Terry on Ron & Don show

I'm sure they (BPD) have a standard 'acceptable' response they can share with those inquiring. Like Rouge, I'm heartened by the wording, even if reading between the lines.

Seems there are more updates from Clay Terry in the clip from the Ron and Don show, definitely worth a listen. She is still living in Redmond, same apartment? Hmmm... Little Maile is eating and catching up on her development, yay for that. It was clear to me Clay had more information to share about LE and a possible arrest, but wasn't allowed to say.

Will be going to event tomorrow evening. If anyone has any particular ideas they would like me to share about how to reinvigorate this case let me know.

I wouldn't miss this event for anything.

(PS: Off topic, Elizabeth Smart is presenting at a conference I'm going to in Seattle next week--should be very interesting!)

Sky up home you are looking up at the Super Moon tonight! Such a beautiful sight.

My heart is so heavy knowing you are out there somewhere just wanting to come home to your daddy and MM. We'll never give up on you, little man!!!!

When will mothers/fathers come to terms with the fact that discarding their children is NEVER the answer? There are far too many people, myself included, that would love to be a parent (or a parent to more children). :banghead:

So sad, where are you little Sky? Im glad Solomon was able to obtain custody of Maile, I knew all along he wasnt the monster that Julia portrayed him to be. Now if only Sky can be found, he deserves to go home to his family, to the people who love him and care for him. Julia may be the egg donor, but I will never consider her to be the mother to those two beautiful children. I hope she ends up in jail, where she truly belongs.

Sky up home you are looking up at the Super Moon tonight! Such a beautiful sight.

My heart is so heavy knowing you are out there somewhere just wanting to come home to your daddy and MM. We'll never give up on you, little man!!!!

When will mothers/fathers come to terms with the fact that discarding their children is NEVER the answer? There are far too many people, myself included, that would love to be a parent (or a parent to more children). :banghead:

Guess I was more tired than I thought last night. "Sky up home"??? :what: That should have been "Sky I hope". :blushing: Sorry for posting when I'm so tired.

Guess I was more tired than I thought last night. "Sky up home"??? :what: That should have been "Sky I hope". :blushing: Sorry for posting when I'm so tired.

Bree . . . we are just glad you are here posting for our little guy!

Dear Sky Crew,

I was honored to attend this special evening for Sky. The weather was 100% cooperative and the setting was beautiful. It seemed, from what I could gather that most in attendance were church members with a few family members also present.

The evening started with Solomon speaking, he talked of wanting justice for Sky. There was music and prayer, and everyone was encouraged to keep talking about the case to keep it alive. A member of Solomon's church is the moderator for Sky's Facebook page and encouraged everyone to "like" it and share it with others.

I had the opportunity to meet Solomon. He is a man of strong faith. I told him about Sky Crew (Websleuths.com). He indicated that he reads it, but I sensed with everything going on he may not have time to follow us closely. I let him know there's a lot of us who think of him, Maile and Sky daily. He gave me a hug.

After the service I introduced myself to Clay Terry who was in attendance. We had a nice conversation. From talking with him, I have no doubt whatsoever the police department are doing all they can, they aren't giving up and this case isn't going cold. They welcome any and all tips, as always.

Sky, we are one more day closer to finding you dear boy. I trust wherever you are you felt all the love and prayers coming your way tonight. We love you...

Thank you ChelaCat, for representing the Sky Crew and supporting Sky!

Mother's Day is coming. I wonder if that might coax Julia to come out of her cave, somehow, or some way. I suspect much of her life is lived via the internet. I don't think she'll be able to hide forever. The money will run out eventually and then where will she go? What will she do?

What I know for sure is this--we will not forget. Never, no way, no how.

Sky, one more day closer to finding you precious boy. Sending you love and comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home