WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mother's Day is coming. I wonder if that might coax Julia to come out of her cave, somehow, or some way. I suspect much of her life is lived via the internet. I don't think she'll be able to hide forever. The money will run out eventually and then where will she go? What will she do?

What I know for sure is this--we will not forget. Never, no way, no how.

Sky, one more day closer to finding you precious boy. Sending you love and comfort.

I sure wish that we could get a millionaire to contact her, show some interest, and ask her out. We need to get Julia out of hiding.

Where is Sky? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bumpity bump, Sky baby. One more day closer to finding you precious boy. We love you.

BUMP

Where are you, Sky???? We need answers!!!!!

Charity work is an interest of hers?????:barf:

I tried to see the information, but unless I signed up, or signed in somehow it wouldn't show me. Can you post on WS's what it says on that site?

Regarding the Millionaire site, if she were to get a date how might she explain where her "two beautiful babies" are? I would imagine her leaving the apartment would garner a lot of attention--the kind she wouldn't like. Oh dear.

Sky baby, one more day closer little man. You will be found. We love you.

:bump:

Good morning Sky Crew

:heartbeat: Love to Sky :heartbeat:

One more day closer to finding you little man.

Bumping up for Sky!

The Sky Crew is praying for you! :praying:

I tried to see the information, but unless I signed up, or signed in somehow it wouldn't show me. Can you post on WS's what it says on that site?

Regarding the Millionaire site, if she were to get a date how might she explain where her "two beautiful babies" are? I would imagine her leaving the apartment would garner a lot of attention--the kind she wouldn't like. Oh dear.

Oh Jeez... Somehow it is not going through for me now, but it did the other day.

Sorry!

Exactly as I thought!
Also, I can't see what that site are.

Waiting for you baby Sky million warm hugs!

Thinking of Sky today . . . . hoping the wait will not be much longer. Six months have passed and we still don't know any more - it is becoming depressing. Where are the clues? When are LE going to pursue child abandonment charges and CPS investigation for failure to thrive for MM? I think 24 hours in a dirty cell, no soap, and no cleaning rags, would help JB come up with some answers to her missing son.

I got through to almost there, but to seach you had to pay. :banghead:

Thinking of Sky today . . . . hoping the wait will not be much longer. Six months have passed and we still don't know any more - it is becoming depressing. Where are the clues? When are LE going to pursue child abandonment charges and CPS investigation for failure to thrive for MM? I think 24 hours in a dirty cell, no soap, and no cleaning rags, would help JB come up with some answers to her missing son.

My thoughts exactly. It's been so long, we need some news!
Oh sweet Sky, where are you?

I was thinking along those lines, too. I would think law enforcement would have probable cause to at least haul her in and question her vigorously. They appear to be so "hands off" with her. There must be a reason for this approach, wish I knew what that reason was!

Another day closer dear child. We love you!

Ever feel like you are riding a bike as fast as you can and as hard as you can . . . and then you realize . . . .you are going nowhere because you are on a stationary bike? Well that is how I am feeling about this case. There is a 2 year old boy who is missing and not heard from for months. Can anyone verify he is safe? Can anyone tell us where to find him? Are there any reasons why we would give up hope? Is it time for LE to ask for outside help? Are there any further searches planned? We need to have something to get us re-energized to find Sky! I know that LE has more info that they are keeping close to the vest . . . but at this point . . . . they should have all evidence in and initial leads have been followed. I so want to get this young child home to his Daddy and Sister! He deserves so much more than what he has been given in his short little life! Presently, my hope just feels so empty . . . I want to help and am stuck at this brick wall.

Hi, I just started following Sky's case. I started reading the threads the other night and I can't stop thinking about this little guy! I have OCPD so I know how it feels to deal with that, but I also know that it is my responsibility to CHOOSE not to let my illness hurt others.

ETA I added a link to Natl Library of Medicine for OCPD, because as I was continuing to read Sky's threads, I wanted to distinguish between OCD and OCPD but also to say that not all PDs are marked by antisocial behavior. Maybe it sounds silly, but I wanted to say, I'm not a deceitful or manipulative person. Not all PDs are the same. I just felt really self-conscious.

The bottom of the page is no place for our little man! Back to the top you go!!!

Show us a sign, Sky, so we can bring you HOME to your daddy and sister!!!

Ever feel like you are riding a bike as fast as you can and as hard as you can . . . and then you realize . . . .you are going nowhere because you are on a stationary bike? Well that is how I am feeling about this case. There is a 2 year old boy who is missing and not heard from for months. Can anyone verify he is safe? Can anyone tell us where to find him? Are there any reasons why we would give up hope? Is it time for LE to ask for outside help? Are there any further searches planned? We need to have something to get us re-energized to find Sky! I know that LE has more info that they are keeping close to the vest . . . but at this point . . . . they should have all evidence in and initial leads have been followed. I so want to get this young child home to his Daddy and Sister! He deserves so much more than what he has been given in his short little life! Presently, my hope just feels so empty . . . I want to help and am stuck at this brick wall.

It is seriously frustrating! However, maybe we can take some heart in this. I had a voice message on my phone tonight from the Bellevue Police Department, Sky Metalwala Tipline. They were following up to see if I had a tip because they noticed I called the tipline a couple of weeks ago. I ended up not leaving a message and emailed them instead (as previously posted, they responded to my email). Anyway, all that to say they are following up on everything, even callers that don't leave messages! Also, in speaking with Solomon's attorney last Sunday, I had every reason to believe the police are doing ALL they can. They are no doubt hindered because the boy was missing well before he was reported as such, IMO. At some point, they may have to adjust their approach. They aren't giving up, I know that with certainty (thank you, BPD!)

Also, from what I gathered, Julia is living back in her apartment in Redmond alone. She's not working, I believe she's living on AFDC (welfare). Of course, she has no children in her care, so this is a problem--is, will be, or should be. Sounds like the State is leaving her be for now. She's been known to go out at times and this has been observed. I believe they are keeping close tabs. Hope she leads them to something.

This is just MO, but holed up in that apartment I imagine she leads a very active on-line existance, it would not surprise me at all if she reads these posts!

Let's hope Mother's Day brings about some movement--maybe in her heart, or possibly the Spirit will move her. Or maybe good old 911 will. Something, please! That is my Mother's Day wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro