WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of her ads are still working and some (most) are in the process of being removed....still need more flaggers.

We are a little tribe of monkeys....Sky's monkeys.

How having a baby can give you OCD: Astonishingly the disorder is now as common among new mothers as post-natal depression

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...hers-post-natal-depression.html#ixzz2RuZqxIx4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Julia - tell the truth.

jmo

:facepalm: All I know is that my babies just gave me migraines for the past 25 years. But, after all of that come the grand babies....now that is the best reason to have kids!

I love when mine is sitting next to me while I read WS and she sees this guy :seeya: she waves and says "Hiiiii" to him in her adorable 16 month old voice. :heart:

OMG!!!A Crew of Sky Monkeys!!!

Some of her ads are still working and some (most) are in the process of being removed....still need more flaggers.
Flagging!!! :thumb:

What must go through her mind every day? Is she just in complete denial ?

With these recent postings on CL we can only hope she is completely losing it and will confess.

Again, we cam hope.
Yes, I'd say she is in complete denial. She considers herself a victim. By describing herself as a "nice polite girl" she makes herself sound young - child-like, even - and innocent. Maybe she posted an old picture of herself because psychologically she's reverting back to an earlier, more innocent time in her life. Notice she refers to her children as babies, although M is no longer a baby. She's definitely not living in the present.

She will have to face reality sooner or later. If anyone does answer her ads, they will want to know where her babies are. But, I suppose she will accuse her "abusive" ex-husband of snatching them from her. Well, she may cling to her little fantasy world tooth and nail, but eventually it will cave in on her.

A little OT: I have a friend from college who was apparently a victim of abuse by her ex-husband. I say "apparently" because I haven't seen her in 30 years and didn't hear from her for long periods of time - for more than a decade until she called with her story of abuse a few years ago. I have no reason to doubt it, and would rather give her the benefit of the doubt, but now realize that she plays up her victimhood to try to get whatever she wants. She told me of one neighbor who helped her for a while and then was suddenly "mean" to her. She told me how cruel the courts were to her when she sued her ex (whom she had filed a restraining order against) for more financial support so she could make mortgage payments. Since she didn't have a working car to go to the store regularly, I sent her supplies. She began asking me for specific (costlier) items, including office supplies for her court documents in which she would inform the judge that his rulings were erroneous. I spent more on items for her than I spend on myself. I even sent her money for some mortgage payments when she called crying hysterically because she didn't have the money to make any more payments. After she had nearly exhausted her appeals in court at the state level, I found the court documents on the Internet and understood why the judges were denying her case. She wasn't producing the documents they were requesting to support her claims. She was eventually fined for filing a frivolous suit. I asked her at one point if she could sell her house and use the money to buy a less expensive home. She admitted she could move into an apartment, or she would probably qualify for subsidized housing, but she wasn't willing to move someplace where she might have to endure noisy neighbors. Well, gee thanks, I have lived in subsidized housing for more than 17 years (I do understand my friend's concerns because my neighborhood was overrun with drug activity for a few years and I've had some very loud, obnoxious neighbors) and will likely never own a home, but she expected someone (me, even) to pay off her house. She also admitted that a church she attended for a while was giving her money until she stopped going because they advised her against filing the suit against her ex-husband. She said they were very cruel to her. Really? They were cruel to her for giving her money? Because they advised her against filing a lawsuit that they deemed no-win (and were correct)?

I mention this because I see the same mindset in my friend and in Julia. As far as they're concerned, anyone who does not agree with them or see from their viewpoint is treating them cruelly. They are always the victim in their own eyes and will never see themselves as anything else. While my friend was very possibly abused by her ex, in the decade before learning of the abuse I wondered how he was putting up with her because she could be contentious at times. In fact, when I didn't hear from my friend all of those years I assumed she was miffed at me. The last time we'd talked, just before the turn of the millennium, she was infuriated with me because I didn't share her concerns about the "inevitable" fall of our society that would result from the inability to set the date on computers to the year 2000. She told me to move back in with my mother, sell my car and buy a motorcycle, buy a gun, grow our own food and stock up on supplies. Lol. I would never condone a man abusing a woman, but I have to wonder whether her controlling behavior incited her husband's wrath. Julia doesn't realize how fortunate she was to be married to such a patient man. The next man she finds may not be so patient with her.

OK monkeys...3 more ads. Who woulda thunk she'd put her ads in the resume section??? That girl is cray-cray!

Nice polite girl looking for a stable honorable job in Redmond. Help? (downtown Redmond)
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/res/3750016447.html

Nice polite girl looking for a stable honorable job in Redmond. Help? (downtown Redmond)
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/res/3744639893.html

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/res/3742739074.html

OK monkeys...3 more ads. Who woulda thunk she'd put her ads in the resume section??? That girl is cray-cray!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/res/3750016447.html

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/res/3744639893.html

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/res/3742739074.html
All right. I flagged some more. :cheers:

Indy Anna - What a messy situation that you had to deal with!!! You are way too kind to do all of the things that you did for her. She clearly took advantage of you!

She does sound just like Julia by exaggerating the real truth of the matter and twisting it until she is just a poor victim. That type of person drives me crazy. No matter how much you try to explain how it's not exactly as they are describing the situation, they just dig their heels in about the "abuse" until you are just being "mean" to them. Once they realize that they can't manipulate you any longer, they just move on to the next victim.

I'm so sorry that you were taken advantage of like that!

Indy Anna - What a messy situation that you had to deal with!!! You are way too kind to do all of the things that you did for her. She clearly took advantage of you!

She does sound just like Julia by exaggerating the real truth of the matter and twisting it until she is just a poor victim. That type of person drives me crazy. No matter how much you try to explain how it's not exactly as they are describing the situation, they just dig their heels in about the "abuse" until you are just being "mean" to them. Once they realize that they can't manipulate you any longer, they just move on to the next victim.

I'm so sorry that you were taken advantage of like that!
Thank you, Princess. The problem is, you never know how much to believe of what people like that tell you. I hate to doubt someone who may truly be in need. But, then, those type of people do seek out people who tend to be more sympathetic and trusting.

What LE needs to do is get an undercover millionaire to respond to some ads ! ;)
Where's Joe Millionaire when you need him ?

What LE needs to do is get an undercover millionaire to respond to some ads ! ;)
Where's Joe Millionaire when you need him ?

Actually I think we talked about that at one point. In fact,I believe we tried to talk Rouge into doing it..:shush:

Oh.
Flagged for removal
Flagged for removal
Deleted by author

The one deleted by author is the one that doesn't mention 'honorable'. It just offers to 'do anything'.

'The author' is not a girl, no matter what she likes to think. She's a fully-grown woman who has lost her own child and needs to help people find him. Any very rich person willing to associate themselves with all that is going to demand a very high price indeed in return, and what kind of person are they going to be? In my opinion, Julia is playing a very dangerous game with what she's doing.

How much makeup and how much time does it take to do this type of transformation???

julia_zps1175077d.jpg

juliapicfromclad2_zps2d692d44.jpg

I can just imagine what some poor, unsuspecting guy who happens to hook up with her must think the next day....just sayin'.

Is the top picture cctv footage from somewhere?

Oh.
Flagged for removal
Flagged for removal
Deleted by author

The one deleted by author is the one that doesn't mention 'honorable'. It just offers to 'do anything'.

'The author' is not a girl, no matter what she likes to think. She's a fully-grown woman who has lost her own child and needs to help people find him. Any very rich person willing to associate themselves with all that is going to demand a very high price indeed in return, and what kind of person are they going to be? In my opinion, Julia is playing a very dangerous game with what she's doing.

Yay! Hopefully, this gives her a little help remembering that she did something to Sky and that there are people out there who remember it too. I also hope she chokes on her tough pickle (her words).

I get freaked out when I meet up with someone from CL to buy baby equipment or whatever. There is no way that I'd turn to CL if I were looking for a 'domestic situation where I'd do whatever u want me to, u name the price' WTH??? She might as well write an ad for the CL killer himself. Normally I'd be all for the CL killer hiring her to do as he pleases -but- I want to know where Sky is first!!!

Is the top picture cctv footage from somewhere?

Yes, it's from the bank surveillance camera where she was just a few days before Sky was reported missing. She sure looks frazzled and in a really tough pickle in that picture. The reason for how desperate and frantic she looks has not been disclosed. She didn't have either child with her at the time.

How much make-up???

It would take a TIME MACHINE, honey!

Bwahahaha!! :floorlaugh:

Good night sweet,wonderful Little Man.
We love you THISSS much!

Year and a half later, missing Sky Metalwala case still a mystery

Bellevue police officer Seth Tyler said, “Julia’s what we call a ‘person of interest’, which means she hasn’t been charged with a crime. We have reached out to her to interview her regarding this case, but that’s not to say there’s not someone else out there that would have some information in this case that could help us solve” it.

Tyler said Sky’s mother is just one aspect of case investigators are considering.

Bellevue police Capt. Jim Hershey said, “Someone holds the key to solving the case and we would like to talk to that individual.”
Read more: http://q13fox.com/2013/04/30/a-year-and-a-half-later-where-is-sky-metalwala/#ixzz2S2mmn1Kq

If I were part of this investigation....I would go back and look at JBs family. ie..her brother.
IMO....of course.

Im NOT saying that Julia isnt responsible for Skys vanishing. But her family took the defensive WAY to fast. Plus her brother creeps me out.

Hello Sky Crew,

I heard back from Clay Terry. His response is posted below (he's given me permission in the past to post his responses here so I figured this would not be any different). I thought it was important for everyone to know how much he appreciates everyone's efforts and that ANY INFORMATION IS SIGNIFICANT. If you come across anything you feel might be important to the investigation, please let me know and I will pass it along to Mr. Terry. Here is his response (and thank you to you all):

Dear [Rouge]:

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you sending this information to me. Please continue to do so as we are moving forward to the day when we can finally have Julia receive justice for what she did to Sky. Everything helps, and your continuing interest is a blessing for Solomon and those of us who are dedicated to helping him. Any information on Julia is significant and we appreciate it.

Thank you.

Clay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members