WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rouge!

I'm glad to know that he does want the type of information that we found.

Did you happen to direct him to this thread so he can get the screen shots of the ads that she posted?

Hey Princess!

I sent him just the links to the individual posts that you made with your screen shots, not a link to the entire thread. I thought that would make it easier for him to see the information that was most relevant. He's known about Sky Crew and WS for a while now, though -- and he's a smart guy -- so I'm sure he could find the thread on his own if he wanted to read the entire thing. I also sent a link to the dateamillionaire.com site since Julia's ad is still up there. Let's hope she contacted some millionaire in Colorado and spilled the beans and they can arrest her butt now!!

ETA: You did some really good sleuthing, there, Princess. I know Clay really appreciates it!

Absolutely fantabulous! I know that's not a word, but I'm thrilled and in awe of you guys! Princess, your da bomb!
Rougelatete, thank you so much for making sure the info got passed along!

GateKeeper and ALL of the Sky crew that keeps Sky in our minds each and every single day, thank you!

Justice for Sky, Soloman and little M.

Im so proud of Sky Crew! You ALL totally amaze me!

Rouge, Thank you SO much for keeping us in the loop. Youre a great spokesperson for all of us. I feel like we are "being heard". This gives me such hope. And hope is one of the beautiful things that brings us all back here,day after day :)

PPJS...Sista!! YOU did good!!!! You opened up a WHOLE new can of nasty worms...ewww! Clay is gonna have a field day with all the new info you dug up. You got things movin and shakin again. Right on!! :peace:

:heartbeat: ...We're gonna find you Little Man... :heartbeat:

I do love my Sky Crew Family. Im hugging you :grouphug:

My two cents worth is we don't flag the craig's posts, let her post away so law enforcement can see them. The more she posts, the more she reveals. They be watching, I know it.

Yay, truly, Sky we are another day closer. Your time is coming sweet boy.

My two cents worth is we don't flag the craig's posts, let her post away so law enforcement can see them. The more she posts, the more she reveals. They be watching, I know it.

Yay, truly, Sky we are another day closer. Your time is coming sweet boy.

I'm sorry that you don't approve of how we handled it.

Her posts are all exactly the same so there's nothing more that is revealed in all of them. I got screenshots of them before they were taken down so the info is still there for us/Clay Terry/Solomon/Law Enforcement to see and we didn't lose anything by getting them taken down. I don't want to give her the chance to find a sugar daddy way out of her tough pickle and I'll keep doing it this way if she keeps posting them. I also like the fact that it reminds her that our community has not forgotten what she did. It just feels good to know that I ruined her day.

Where is Sky??

Awesomeness!!! She needs to tell LE where Sky is, what she did to him. Where is he???

She doesn't deserve to go on with life, not until she clears up the wreckage of her past.

Solomon's lawyer having this information is key, so they can close in on her. I'm still miffed that in the middle of all if it she blames Solomon for her predicament. She and she alone is responsible for what her life is now.

We need to shut her down. Do we still need any flagging done??? I'm available.

I think about this baby all the time, I don't know how she can't. He's such an adorable little guy. And he deserves justice. Solomon and we here at Websleuths want to see that happen.

Just wanted to add a bit of CL insider info. When LE subpoenas their CL membership (you have to pay for ads concerning some jobs and always use an email) they will get a list of ALL the ads she's ever placed under that account or IP address :) I know this for a fact. There is a cyber trail, she will get caught - flagged/removed or whatever.

Keep up the great work guys! *and there's a slew of sugar daddy websites out there. If she's on one she's on them all.*

I did try a search of Russian language speaker sites, but that was probably a little optimistic as I don't speak or read Russian. I didn't see anything likely though. Thankfully, most people looking for Russian tuition seem to be adults, and I hope parents of children would have the sense to run a background check on any tutors.

Just my opinion, but I think the pressure of having watching eyes can help - not necessarily because Julia will slip up, but because she may have confided something, or given something away to someone else. And maybe they will get tired of feeling the eyes of the world are upon them, and come forward with what they know.

I've just noticed from the photos kindly linked - how long are Sky's eyelashes? Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

All is clear on the CL front. :giggle:

It's a beautiful day today. My grand and I will be playing with her new water table and bubble machine outside in the sunshine. I wish Sky and his sister could come over and play with us.

Where is Sky?

I don't know, princesspjs. I wish I did. But I know off the first page isn't the place for his thread.

Some days Im not overly impressed with people,in general. But TODAY,was a good day.
I took advantage of the "Apple Blossom Festival" crowd..alot of out-of-towners (us locals tend to hide away till its over) ,and handed out Skys "missing flyers". Everyone took them happily and alot of folks asked questions and were curious about any updates. One gal took the flyer, and her face lit up!! She looked at it with "love" and said.."oh,theres litttle Sky! I think about him so often." We talked for a bit,and shared a few thoughts and our mutual disgust for JB. She took 20 of the flyers and promised to hand them out at tonights carnival.
Who knows...maybe someone,knows something. It sure would be lovely to have our boy home.:heartbeat:

Thinking of you tonight Little Man!

Some days Im not overly impressed with people,in general. But TODAY,was a good day.
I took advantage of the "Apple Blossom Festival" crowd..alot of out-of-towners (us locals tend to hide away till its over) ,and handed out Skys "missing flyers". Everyone took them happily and alot of folks asked questions and were curious about any updates. One gal took the flyer, and her face lit up!! She looked at it with "love" and said.."oh,theres litttle Sky! I think about him so often." We talked for a bit,and shared a few thoughts and our mutual disgust for JB. She took 20 of the flyers and promised to hand them out at tonights carnival.
Who knows...maybe someone,knows something. It sure would be lovely to have our boy home.:heartbeat:

Thinking of you tonight Little Man!

That is so awesome that you thought to hand out his flyers at the festival to keep his story and picture out there! :heart:

We should make another one to print on the other side of Sky's missing posters with Julia's info and her CL/Sugar Daddy shenanigans along with her most recently posted pictures - to warn the men in WA to BOLO!

I'm sorry that you don't approve of how we handled it.

Her posts are all exactly the same so there's nothing more that is revealed in all of them. I got screenshots of them before they were taken down so the info is still there for us/Clay Terry/Solomon/Law Enforcement to see and we didn't lose anything by getting them taken down. I don't want to give her the chance to find a sugar daddy way out of her tough pickle and I'll keep doing it this way if she keeps posting them. I also like the fact that it reminds her that our community has not forgotten what she did. It just feels good to know that I ruined her day.

I completely agree with you, Princess! Keep flagging her posts so that she will continue to be in a pickle. She pickled herself - no one to blame, but Julia! As well, can you imagine, if someone hired her to be a Nanny?!?!!!

As far as the picture of her from the video and the one posted on her profile - I think that is her today. It's been 18 months and she still lives completely free, with "no worries". Amazing what having the stress removed from your life will do for your overall appearance (stress for Julia = children).

As well, she is a Vegan and that supposedly cleanses a person - many lose weight. I know someone that became Vegan and lost a lot of weight and looks 10 years younger. It's possible!

I've wondered what she looks like nowadays. How many times has she gone in to public and no one recognized her? Be on the look-out Seattle/Redmond citizens! I don't go that way so I doubt I'll ever run in to her, but I'd love to.

Hopefully the next time Gate is out distributing fliers she can hand one to Julia!

I've been absent for a while. It got to be too much for me emotionally speaking. When I start dreaming of these precious babies, I knew I had to step away.

Hello Sky Crew,

I heard back from Clay Terry. His response is posted below (he's given me permission in the past to post his responses here so I figured this would not be any different). I thought it was important for everyone to know how much he appreciates everyone's efforts and that ANY INFORMATION IS SIGNIFICANT. If you come across anything you feel might be important to the investigation, please let me know and I will pass it along to Mr. Terry. Here is his response (and thank you to you all):

Awesome Rouge ! Thank you . I've not read every bit of baby Sky's threads so I did not know you had done this before. So great he wants this info. How can it NOT be significant ? One day little Sky ,,,, one day !

Nice to see you back Bree ;)
We all need to take a little break sometimes.

...and more desperate "job" seeking.....

http://www.pandahi.com/1013372266.html

( I haven't figured out how to post a screen shot!)

And here's another:

The one you found was from 28 days ago so I thought I'd do a search and found this one from 5 days ago. (she just removed "polite" from the title)

http://www.pandahi.com/1013985657.html

Edited to add:

And here is a whole bunch of them on "post job free" website:
From dates Apr 12th through May 1

http://www.postjobfree.com/ResumeList.aspx?q=nice+girl+looking+honorable&l=Redmond,+WA&radius=25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth