WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know what she did in-between those pictures. Does that make sense? What happened to cause such a "bad hair day?" She looked put together and Sky looked good, too. The next picture tells a much different story.

Sky, you're always in my heart and on my mind. Please, Lord, we need to find this precious little creation of yours. Bring fresh eyes and minds to his case, he should be home with those who love him. IMHO.

I'd like to know what she did in between the photos too. She really let herself go. From seeing other pics of her, I just couldn't believe what a huge difference. Something really happened. A person doesn't stop caring about their appearance "just because".

And, to your prayer - AMEN!!!

:bump: back to the top! Good night little man! Good night Sky Crew!!

I want to know what she did in-between those pictures. Does that make sense? What happened to cause such a "bad hair day?" She looked put together and Sky looked good, too. The next picture tells a much different story.

Sky, you're always in my heart and on my mind. Please, Lord, we need to find this precious little creation of yours. Bring fresh eyes and minds to his case, he should be home with those who love him. IMHO.

It's the look of guilt. She knows what she did to her son. She knows what happened and she's not wearing it well. JMO

Good Morning Sky from sunny Australia!! :wave:

The dress down of Julia suggests to me that she was in a bad place. I think we all know the reason why!! I'm surprised she let her superficial look slide enough to go out in public like that.

Bumping our little man back to the top!!!

Sky, I wish so many things for you,but mostly I wish that you are alive and well and being loved and taken care of somewhere with people who know how to treat a child. I pray you have a room, and other children to play with, someone who is teaching you to tie your shoes, how to swing on the monkey bars, someone who is teaching your nursery rhymes and Mother Goose tales. Someone who is singing you songs and showing you how to use a fork, knife and spoon and that you've learned to drink from a glass. All the little things that little boys get to have. I want those things for you.

How is this woman still not prosecuted?

Biryukova has remained silent and never issued a public statement or launched an effort to find the boy. She has been active on social media. http://www.king5.com/news/local/Sky-Metalwala-Still-Missing-One-Year-Later-177203891.html

It just boggles the mind. I've been reprimanded for asking that question and given the answer that it's so that it doesn't interfere with heftier charges later. If they arrest and charge her with neglience, then they are admitting she left the kid in the car unattended, where if she actually had killed him a week before, it would hurt the case having an "official" charge that Sky was still alive a week later. Something like that. Bump for Sky.

Then at least charge her with custodial interference.

Ackkk, NM, I know all the reasons that lands us no closer to knowing what she did with/to little Sky.

So frustrating.

Then at least charge her with custodial interference.

Ackkk, NM, I know all the reasons that lands us no closer to knowing what she did with/to little Sky.

So frustrating.

There are other things she could be charged with. She admitted that she left Sky (?) and M home the day of the 12-hour mediation meeting. Who does that? Not to mention, M was a considerable amount UNDERweight when she went into foster care.

They need to charge her with something that will put her OCD rear-end behind bars where things aren't so clean.

Dear Sky,

I don't know what to say. I'm honestly shocked that we're at this point.

When you first went missing, over a year ago now, I had incredibly high hopes that those who most love you (family as well as strangers) would have answers about your disappearance, if not justice in your name.

And, yet, here we are now. Sometimes it feels we are no closer to finding you than we were this time last year. Other times, it feels like you brought together a patchwork 'family' of strangers who have come to love, care about, and pray for you. It's a small miracle of sorts. You brought us all together, even though you are nowhere to be found. What influence you have, how compelling you are. And, yet, just a child.

Please know, Sky, that we always hold you in our hearts. Each of us thinks of you daily -- yes, each of us -- even the guests who read your thread but never post. And, something tells me that at least some of those guests know exactly where you are and what happened to you. As I write this, I see there are two guests reading your forum even now.

If only they would come forward. If only they would say what they know. May their hearts guide them....

Love,
Rouge

Dear Sky,

I don't know what to say. I'm honestly shocked that we're at this point.

When you first went missing, over a year ago now, I had incredibly high hopes that those who most love you (family as well as strangers) would have answers about your disappearance, if not justice in your name.

And, yet, here we are now. Sometimes it feels we are no closer to finding you than we were this time last year. Other times, it feels like you brought together a patchwork 'family' of strangers who have come to love, care about, and pray for you. It's a small miracle of sorts. You brought us all together, even though you are nowhere to be found. What influence you have, how compelling you are. And, yet, just a child.

Please know, Sky, that we always hold you in our hearts. Each of us thinks of you daily -- yes, each of us -- even the guests who read your thread but never post. And, something tells me that at least some of those guests know exactly where you are and what happened to you. As I write this, I see there are two guests reading your forum even now.

If only they would come forward. If only they would say what they know. May their hearts guide them....

Love,
Rouge

BBM

Amen Rouge! Your post/letter is beautifully written - from your heart. I do believe you've spoken for all of us.

Sky, it's the end of another day. I escape to your "home" here at WS to get away from the crazies of the other cases. It's like a sanctuary to me, to be here, to reflect about you, and pray that some day justice will be yours.

I think about your cute little smile and the twinkle in your eyes. I can hear your laughter, yet in fact I've never heard it. But somehow it's in my mind, the sound of you delighted about something in your world that pleases you.

The thread is filled with loving souls, people who are so compassionate and caring, that they come together for you Sky. For you. We want you found, we want you home where you belong. If there is miracle, you are still alive, you are still thriving. If there are to be no miracles in this story, then at least we want your Daddy and Sissy to have answers so they can stop looking and start moving on with their lives.

I hope someone with answers is reading. This little boy has not been respected the way he deserves to be by those who had a hand in his disappearance. He wasn't given the love by those who should have loved him most. He is a priceless treasure that didn't get treated as such.

Sky, goodnight sweetheart. Maybe tomorrow will bring us news. You are forever in our hearts. As I've said before, if love could have saved you, you would be alive and well on the love the people of the Sky Crew have for you.

I agree Rouge. I think this statement is the key to this case:

Time to come home little man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member