WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Her name is now Julia Morgan and she's divorced from her 2nd husband. The court case today involved her claim that her ex violated a non-contact order for a child she had with that husband (after Sky's disappearance). He was found in her car and, if I understand correctly, he called LE because he's "worried about the fate of his son." Does Julia now have another son who's missing? :eek:

Julia was very rude and arrogant in court, and she still refuses to answer questions about Sky. Why is this tolerated? :mad:

Oooh that video made my blood boil. Wish someone would knock that smirk off her face.

That reporter is awesome though -- glad he exposed her new name and aired some of her dirty laundry.

How is it she was allowed to keep a child she bore after what happened to Sky? Wouldn't Sky's 'disappearance' be enough for her to be deemed unfit?

Smh

This news article from 2015 talks about how Child Protective Services was involved and working with the court system to remove that child at that time. I'm not sure how the case was resolved, though.

Mother of missing boy has another child, feared 'at risk'

This news article from 2015 talks about how Child Protective Services was involved and working with the court system to remove that child at that time. I'm not sure how the case was resolved, though.

Mother of missing boy has another child, feared 'at risk'
The article I linked upthread about the current court case sounds as though Julia has custody of that child and her ex is concerned for his welfare. From what I understand, he was looking for the boy in Julia's car. Deja vu?

Crime Watch Daily just did an episode on Sky a few days ago! I thought it was fairly well done, although they didn’t quite make Julia out to be as crazy as she really is. Mostly watered it down to her OCD and left out some other crucial stuff. But anyway, the part the grabbed my attention was when the reporter went to Julia’s house to talk to her. First of all, she appears to be living in a big, nice home in Issaquah, WA. Anyone familiar with this area knows that would be about a million dollar home out here. Who is paying for it? Is she married a third time?

Secondly, she had a baby stroller with her!! Has she had another kid?!?! (Unless she was pushing her previous son around in it - but wouldn’t he be like three or four years old now?)

And thirdly, there was a sign on her door that said “Thank you for removing your shoes” (or something like that) so it makes me think she is still up to her obsessive cleaning ways.

Crime Watch Daily just did an episode on Sky a few days ago! I thought it was fairly well done, although they didn’t quite make Julia out to be as crazy as she really is. Mostly watered it down to her OCD and left out some other crucial stuff. But anyway, the part the grabbed my attention was when the reporter went to Julia’s house to talk to her. First of all, she appears to be living in a big, nice home in Issaquah, WA. Anyone familiar with this area knows that would be about a million dollar home out here. Who is paying for it? Is she married a third time?

Secondly, she had a baby stroller with her!! Has she had another kid?!?! (Unless she was pushing her previous son around in it - but wouldn’t he be like three or four years old now?)

And thirdly, there was a sign on her door that said “Thank you for removing your shoes” (or something like that) so it makes me think she is still up to her obsessive cleaning ways.
Ugh! This makes me sick. I'm afraid she will "lose"/kill another child before she's brought to justice.

From what I understand the third child had still not been returned to her care as of February 2019. She was only permitted supervised visitation so the stroller is strange IMO.

this case has been on my heart since it first happened. I live near by and can no longer sit back and wait for police. something has to be done. if anyone is actually actively investigating this case or can point me in the direction to someone who is, please let me know id love to " partner up". any locals on here?!

Local here...a few miles north of Bellevue. I don't really have any additional stuff other than what has been in the news lately. I believe the new Bellevue police chief has said this is a priority case still.

yes I have heard the new police chief has made those claims and I hope it is true. the previous one was a very shady person..
there is no new info. because someone needs to talk, mainly Julia or anyone in her family I guarantee they know something. I want to start getting this case talked about again, thrown in their faces, maybe someone will cave and slip up because the guilty conscience will feel enough pressure. it does happen in cases, sometimes decades later, but it takes a community to work together for justice! . something needs to happen and anyone wanting to help is welcome!

i do not understand why this woman was not charged with child endangerment... she stated she left the child in an unlocked car for between 1-2hrs and during that time he went missing... surely that is the epitome of endangering a child and it should not require LE finding the childs body to take the case to court and get a conviction.
-full custody
- leaving child unprotected and alone in a strange place for an extended amount of time
-child gone
what am i missing ???
this case need a DA with some backbone to step up

i do not understand why this woman was not charged with child endangerment... she stated she left the child in an unlocked car for between 1-2hrs and during that time he went missing... surely that is the epitome of endangering a child and it should not require LE finding the childs body to take the case to court and get a conviction.
-full custody
- leaving child unprotected and alone in a strange place for an extended amount of time
-child gone
what am i missing ???
this case need a DA with some backbone to step up

So their excuse is that since the evidence leads them to NOT beleive her story, they dont beleive he was ever in the car. So charging her for child neglect/endangerment would be hard for them to prove because they dont beleive he was there in the first place. They dont have anything on her that would withhold an arrest. Its very upsetting and frustrating... but i dont beleive those are thier only reasons for not charging her with anything...
Excuse the typos and mispellings my phone is broken and its hard to type lol!

this case has been on my heart since it first happened. I live near by and can no longer sit back and wait for police. something has to be done. if anyone is actually actively investigating this case or can point me in the direction to someone who is, please let me know id love to " partner up". any locals on here?!
I’m very local to this so this also is always on my mind. The apartment she was living in at the time was literal STEPS from an emergency room. There would be no reason to take him to Overlake either as I don’t believe this is a charitable hospital so bypassing the hospital just feet away because of cost was not the issue. I knew immediately her story was just not right!

6M5J6BGZYZEMNJ2YAQUER7LZ6Y.png

BELLEVUE, Wash.More than eight years ago, Bellevue boy Sky Metalwala disappeared, and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children released a new age progression photo showing what he would look like today.

His age progression photo is of Metalwala at the age of 10 years.

New age progression photo released of missing Bellevue boy Sky Metalwala

So their excuse is that since the evidence leads them to NOT beleive her story, they dont beleive he was ever in the car. So charging her for child neglect/endangerment would be hard for them to prove because they dont beleive he was there in the first place. They dont have anything on her that would withhold an arrest. Its very upsetting and frustrating... but i dont beleive those are thier only reasons for not charging her with anything...
Excuse the typos and mispellings my phone is broken and its hard to type lol!

how is this even possible and shes not arrested... lori Vallow is jailed and so should this mother. Itd crazy how the laws seem different and not consistent.

Interesting. Her name is now Julia Morgan and she's divorced from her 2nd husband. The court case today involved her claim that her ex violated a non-contact order for a child she had with that husband (after Sky's disappearance). He was found in her car and, if I understand correctly, he called LE because he's "worried about the fate of his son." Does Julia now have another son who's missing? :eek:

Julia was very rude and arrogant in court, and she still refuses to answer questions about Sky. Why is this tolerated? :mad:

The 5th amendment to the constitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member