WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since they were ALONE with each other apparently for 11 hours, could the 4 year old have killed the two year old playing rough, or trying to be a little mean, or giving him a bath, and then she had to cover for that, the death of her younger child at the hands of the older, while they were left alone for a shocking amount of time?

Why didn't anyone - ANYONE - at court ask where are the children?

Sorry if I've missed stuff, I have family over and am only spot checking occasionally.

~~ snipped ~~

I think that she believes that she will get away with whatever she has done. And if so, then getting charged for neglect for leaving them alone and leaving Sky alone is better than a murder or manslaughter charge. So she's willing to take that chance. JMHO

Sadly, that's the highest indicator so far for harm having come to Sky. :(

King County divorces are either in Kent or Downtown Seattle, neither have any child care.

Methinks if she can't afford a babysitter, perhaps she shouldn't be living in the posh building. It's snarky and catty I know, but seriously, I'm disgusted.:furious:

There are plenty of other reasons for someone deciding not to get a babysitter that come to mind-and all of them point me to hiding something-not wanting anyone to have access to the children for fear of them saying something or possibly of bruising. JMO

Right...before the kids being left alone for the 11 hour mediation grows legs has that been confirmed? Does anyone know? I listened/transcribed the presser and there were a few questions I know I missed...but I did not hear the LE spokeswoman confirm that. She stated there were several reports that the children were left alone for substantial periods of time but didn't go beyond that.

This poor little guy. I didn't think I had the stomach to follow another missing child case but as soon as I saw his picture tonight, I had to start reading.
Hinky doesn't even start to explain the situation... sigh. I have no hope that the mom's story is what really happened :(

Right...before the kids being left alone for the 11 hour mediation grows legs has that been confirmed? Does anyone know? I listened/transcribed the presser and there were a few questions I know I missed...but I did not hear the LE spokeswoman confirm that. She stated there were several reports that the children were left alone for substantial periods of time but didn't go beyond that.

You're correct. She couldn't confirm the kids were left alone during the mediation, but could confirm the kids were left alone for long periods of time.

King 5 says :
LE were back out today to survey the area not to search.
Neighbor is the one who seen him last.
40 minutes before he was reported missing witness's seen no one in car.
There is traffic provisions that could have made her go the route she did.
She used to have a apartment nearby.
Uncle still considers Julia family and has a picture of her on his wall.
Attends City church in Kirkland, police were there yesterday.
Kids attended Elite kids preschool, police were also talking with them.
Mom has hired a criminal attorney.
I left my house at 10:10AM drove NE 24th turned left onto 112th. There were
About six Bellevue police cars and a couple of unmarked cars surveying. There was a helicopter when I left the house hovering... my husband said it stayed until about quarter to 11AM. Perhaps they were using GPS to document the grid search.

In answer to a question here is the route she would have traveled on westbound 520 from Redmond to Overlake Hospital. Let me make it clear this not the most direct route from Redmond to Overlake... but rather the route she used:
She would travel on westbound 520 from Remond,take the 108th exit,take a right at the light at bottom of off ramp onto 108th(108th becomes 112th),continue on 112th,turn left at 12th, turn right at 116th and Overlake is on your right.

Police initially said Tuesday that only the mom had reported seeing the boy in the past two weeks, but they clarified at a news conference that his 4-year-old sister also told detectives the boy had been in the car.

http://www.timesonline.com/news/nat...cle_6355e154-5347-5519-b99d-406f56b29776.html

I wonder what possibly changed in the daughter's story, though. At the presser, when asked if everyone had been consistent in their story, the spokesperson was extremely specific that "the mother's story has remained the same".

TIPLINE: 425-452-2564

Police have not received any new clues and Iafrate is asking anyone with any information to call the tipline.

"We want people to call in," she said. "That's how we've solved some of our crimes in the past. It's very important that if there's anybody that has information about Sky to call in."

http://www.ktvb.com/news/regional/133461168.html

I wonder what possibly changed in the daughter's story, though. At the presser, when asked if everyone had been consistent in their story, the spokesperson was extremely specific that "the mother's story has remained the same".

I find myself wondering if the child actually saw her brother, or if mom made it appear he was sleeping and covered in the car seat.

I'm hoping someone here at WS is a verified expert on questioning young minor children in cases such as this or has more experience/info/knowledge on this than myself and can offer some thoughts.

It has taken me an hour to read this case and I am fuming..........I'll just say it out loud...this mother is not right in the head and it is scaring me.

I know the father was also involved but not many women would leave a 3 month old in a car for 55 minutes!!!

I also think there is something missing up top that after the first time she supposedly does it again.

I can tell you now, I know a couple of lazy maybe a bit neglectful mothers but NONE of them would EVER leave a two year old in a car alone in a strange place and walk of for an hour......honestly can anyone think of many women who would do this??????

and if this is not true (which I think is the case) fancy using this as her excuse, it is like she does not realize the extent to how wrong this is!!!! 98% of adults would be disguisted with this...that is something you just dont do and she has done it before....

That alone tells me she is not thinking normally.

I personally think she is also obsessed with this ugly ugly divorce and the 11 hour mediation with the outcome of the hubby she absolutely despises getting visitatio, has pushed this already sick woman over the top and she has done something for revenge. I really really really hope she has just hidden him.

Also for those saying it is unusual for a parent to kill only one child, we had a horrible case here where after a very very ugly custody battle, the mother decided to reduce the visitation hours of the father, she told him on his mobile, he pulled over and threw his daughter over sydney harbour bridge......her brother was still in the car.

does anyone have a link to a vid. of the presser? TIA!

On Tuesday, an attorney for Biryukova said she and Solomon Metalwala had entered into an agreement in which Julia was the primary parent and Solomon had every other weekend with the children, but was limited to Saturday 10 to 6 p.m. and Wednesday 5 to 8 for two months.

The attorney said Julia really wanted that two-month period to be six months, but on Thursday she decided to accept the agreement.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/regional/133461168.html

Dad wasn't even set to have overnights yet. Two months and 2 days a week would likely be enough time to get the children comfortable with seeing dad again.

I wonder what the overnight schedule looked like. In my area and in many cases I've read about most jurisdictions do not allow overnights until a child reaches age 3. (Not always, but I see this often.)

Not having overnights in the mediation agreement makes this even more perplexing imo. At least with regards to deliberate retaliation against dad.

ETA: duh, never mind. I see that the agreement included EOW after 2 months.

Thank you. I was wondering because I was back reading about passports and if the child was born in the USA and hasn't left the country, then chances are they didn't have a passport for Sky.

I think the officer at the PC was asked specifically if Sky had a passport and she said that he did not. (Of course I don't know if they've looked into it themselves or are just taking the parents' word. I do know that it is extremely difficult to get a passport for a minor without both parents present in person. We have done it both ways for our kids and the only other way is for notaries, etc.)

Thank you. I was wondering because I was back reading about passports and if the child was born in the USA and hasn't left the country, then chances are they didn't have a passport for Sky.

I agree. I think the discussion upthread was prior to the presser stating (unsure if confirmed) Sky did not have a passport.

I wondered if perhaps they took the children to visit family oversea's even if they were born here, hence the possibility of having a passport.

jmo

Reports that mother leaves children home alone for extended amounts of time.
Report that she left both children home alone during the 11 hour mediation.

Wait. I stopped two pages ago because I need to know... WHERE WAS THIS REPORTED? and WHO reported it? I'm guessing the dad or his family?

Until I see more evidence against this mother, something solid- besides obvious lying- I repeat- bullcrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo