WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait. I stopped two pages ago because I need to know... WHERE WAS THIS REPORTED? and WHO reported it? I'm guessing the dad or his family?

Until I see more evidence against this mother, something solid- besides obvious lying- I repeat- bullcrap.

I think the mom did, according to the press conference. But it has not been confirmed.

I am coming into this case a little late. After watching Jane on Nancy's show, she was reading from a document with all the stuff that the father claims the mother did etc., etc. Do we have that document?

But didn't someone mention that the mom was told that the dad was VIDEO taping??? I'll have to look in the first thread ~ I couldn't listen to the entire blogs, it broke my heart!

Still catching up, so I apologize if this was answered, but that was in the second (10) minute tape where it is just him and the facilitator. In the first tape, I heard nothing about him taping and I would imagine that we would know, because she seemed to be secretly recording audio, he was openly recording video.

Sadly, too many divorcing parents hate their spouse more than they love their own children, with very tragic results.

In the immediate shock following something like this, people usually state they can't believe it, "would never believe the person capable", etc.

Then as the shock wears off, many comments come out from MANY people showing that there were many warning signs.

What are we to do to protect the innocent and vulnerable?

There are plenty of other reasons for someone deciding not to get a babysitter that come to mind-and all of them point me to hiding something-not wanting anyone to have access to the children for fear of them saying something or possibly of bruising. JMO

True and one reason could be in her twisted mind she thought she was the only one who could properly care for her children. Maybe part of her OCD was that she was the only one who could care for her children.

Wait. I stopped two pages ago because I need to know... WHERE WAS THIS REPORTED? and WHO reported it? I'm guessing the dad or his family?

Until I see more evidence against this mother, something solid- besides obvious lying- I repeat- bullcrap.

Postulating possibilities is NOT considered "obvious lying" here at Websleuths, and some could take offense at that characterization.

You yourself are suggesting that the Dad or his family is making these remarks, with no proof of that. Is this not, by your OWN standards, "obviously lying" because you do not state who reported this and where?

I understand you have only come here very recently and ONLY posted about this one case. I also understand feelings can be intense when deeply involved, but please understand we are all here for a purpose: to figure out what happened to poor Sky and if harm came to him, how can we learn from this so it does NOT keep happening to other children.

Today on Nancy Grace show policeman said they couldn't get hardly any useful information out of the 4 year old.

Respectfully, NG's facts are so two days late and often inaccurate, I regard her show kind of like a blog these days. :) :blowkiss:

For some reason, I am at the moment reminded of how Gabriel Johnson's mother, Elizabeth, completely suckered Jack and Tammi Smith into believing that Gabriel's father was abusive and not deserving of his son. They so completely bought into her mentally ill delusion that they allegedly helped disappear him. :

Postulating possibilities is NOT considered "obvious lying" here at Websleuths, and some could take offense at that characterization.

You yourself are suggesting that the Dad or his family is making these remarks, with no proof of that. Is this not, by your OWN standards, "obviously lying" because you do not state who reported this and where?

I understand you have only come here very recently and ONLY posted about this one case. I also understand feelings can be intense when deeply involved, but please understand we are all here for a purpose: to figure out what happened to poor Sky and if harm came to him, how can we learn from this so it does NOT keep happening to other children.
Agreed. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member