WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the mother has OCD, why didn't she check, and recheck, the child sitting in the car, as she walked off, down the road? (That is..if she really left him there.) Had she checked on him, she would have thought/worried about several things. Was the child strapped in? Did she lock the car door? Is it really safe to leave a toddler unattended in car, along side the road??!? People with OCD worry, and worry.

In my opinion, the mother wasn't too worried about leaving her child, alone, in an unlocked car.

Just watched an interview with the father- it seems pretty obvious he is emotionally devastated- he actually looks worse than some of the mothers in other cases (the not really guilty moms) no real question he has been without sleep and doing some heavy crying- I will consed his issues with the polygraph may be due to fatigue..

That said he did just make a statement that had me dumbfounded- he said his WORST fear is that she gave Sky to someone- wouldn't your worst fear be she killed that baby?

I'm not sure. Sometimes when I think about Dylan Groene or some other victims who were tortured and abused so sadistically for so long...the idea of it is horrific. That is why I do think sometimes that missing is more emotionally stressful than dead. The constant wondering, still having to face the fact that they are likely dead, but also not knowing if someone at that very moment was brutalizing them and they were calling out for you, wondering why you weren't coming to help...those are the kind of things that make me shudder with fear.

Of course, if she gave him to someone who just wanted a baby and has taken him home to snuggle and love...well, isn't that the best case scenario?

So I think it's two different things. But I totally get what the dad said here.

I ca't figure out exactly what is going on here, but I think mom went off the deep end after Friday's mediation outcome, and that she made some decisions sometime on Saturday (probably after obsessing all day about it). Where was mom Friday night, Saturday, and Saturday night? I think whatever happened to Sky took place before Sunday morning at 8:00 a.m.

Perhaps she had already taken Sky to a secure location and was on her way to drop the daughter somewhere else, when she unfortunately ran out of gas? I hope that's what happened anyway. I really can't see her deliberately hurting him.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2016709944_missing08m.html

I am really finding this article to be the most thorough of all the ones I've read thus far. I'm very interested to find out what comes out of the investigation and court records later today. Reporters seem to be doing a very good job piecing together details from the apparent overwhelming amount of court records, what else will they find?

Is it possible that Sky was with her when she ran out of gas and something happened on the way to the gas station?

So is the picture of Sky one she took before she "left" him in the car? He's wearing the same outfit described in the missing poster. She took a picture and then walked off and left him, knowing he wouldn't be there when she came back? Maybe this was discussed earlier and I didn't see it.

So, so sad.

The article posted up thread said there was nothing wrong with the car. When cops got there, they started it just fine. So I'm guessing the gas story is a lie? :waitasec:

So is the picture of Sky one she took before she "left" him in the car? He's wearing the same outfit described in the missing poster. She took a picture and then walked off and left him, knowing he wouldn't be there when she came back? Maybe this was discussed earlier and I didn't see it.

So, so sad.

No, it was apparently taken in March.

Someone asked in the last thread why there was no reward for the boy. IMO, this is just one of many signs that LE does not expect to find the child alive. Obviously there is a lot they are not telling us.

On local radio station KIRO FM, their reporter said yesterday afternoon that Redmond PD was focused on the trash chute at the apartment (working from the bottom end of it, in the parking garage). They kept bringing out garbage that they sorted through and putting in a dumpster.

So, so sad.

No, that pictured was uploaded to Flickr on Mar 3, 2011 so it had to have been taken before then.

"We never thought for a minute that the child figured out how to open the car door and got out. The Bellevue police did an exhaustive search yesterday. Many dogs and lots of volunteers, and there was no evidence that the child got out of the car," Terry said. "We don't know where to go from here. If we had any idea, we'd have a search organized now."

For his part, Solomon Metalwala said Biryukova was battling a mental illness, was suicidal, and had dreams of harming her children.

"She began to have dreams about killing our children, even telling me of her dreams about strangling our youngest child," Metlawala said in a court document related to the couple's divorce that was filed in King County Superior Court and obtained by Patch.

http://redmond.patch.com/articles/update-search-for-missing-boy-moves-to-redmond-7a3868c0

I wish we could just waterboard people, she would give it up.

After reading more articles this morning I am under the impression she did something to Sky to hurt the father ...... moo

"We never thought for a minute that the child figured out how to open the car door and got out. The Bellevue police did an exhaustive search yesterday. Many dogs and lots of volunteers, and there was no evidence that the child got out of the car," Terry said. "We don't know where to go from here. If we had any idea, we'd have a search organized now."

For his part, Solomon Metalwala said Biryukova was battling a mental illness, was suicidal, and had dreams of harming her children.

"She began to have dreams about killing our children, even telling me of her dreams about strangling our youngest child," Metlawala said in a court document related to the couple's divorce that was filed in King County Superior Court and obtained by Patch.

http://redmond.patch.com/articles/update-search-for-missing-boy-moves-to-redmond-7a3868c0
So, according to the father, she had dreams about strangling the youngest child? And now that child is missing? I noticed that the little boy looked just like the father, while the little girl-not so much.

I am so sad after learning about her nightmares of killing Sky. I have lost all hope of finding this poor child alive. She needs to just tell LE where he is so that his father and sister can have closure. Poor little Sky. :(. He has been failed.jMO

So, according to the father, she had dreams about strangling the youngest child? And now that child is missing? I noticed that the little boy looked just like the father, while the little girl-not so much.

Yet, the Mom was given custody of the children instead of the Dad. And, the daughter is now in foster care instead of being with the Dad??

Yet, the Mom was given custody of the children instead of the Dad. And, the daughter is now in foster care instead of being with the Dad??

Since both of them were accusing each other it might be difficult to figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor