WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can give an educated guess on why there are so many staged "fun" photos of her and her daughter. Most likely its an effort to photo document how well adjusted and happy she is with her mother for the custody case. In a lot of photos the mom is doing that fake O with her mouth like shes just having sooo much fun and the daughter is just mildly amused at best. The case hinges on the daughter in my opinion. It may be this.

The toddler's disappearance came only four days after his parents endured 11 hours of mediation aimed at ending a bitter divorce and custody battle.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2016719977_missing09m.html

So that would make it Tuesday? :waitasec:

Didn't the father's attorney say that the mother's attorney called him on Friday, (the next day) the day after the mediation to revoke it? That would mean it took place Thursday. ?

According to the couple's attorney, Leslie Clay Terry, during the mandatory meeting both parties had compromised and an agreement, that granted custody to Ms Biryukova but allowed visitation with Mr Metalwala, was signed by both.
However Mr Terry told The Seattle Times: 'On Friday, she called and said she'd felt pressured and wanted to void it.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...x-wife-ugly-custody-battle.html#ixzz1dEJSS0jE

:waitasec: I thought Tuesday but I could be wrong. Friday she attempted to rescind the agreement reached in mediation.

Right, sorry. The mediation was Tuesday and the mom accepted the agreement on Thursday, then backed out Friday. So who, if anyone, watched the kids for 11 hours on Tuesday?

In case you all don't know:

At 11:00 a.m.(2:00pm EST) Wednesday, nearly all U.S. radio stations and television channels (including cable and satellite) will simultaneously pause for the first nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/mon...-pst-wednesday-to-test-emergency-system-.html

I'm glad they are doing the press conf. before that..I hope they don't switch it to 11am..

Didn't the father's attorney say that the mother's attorney called him on Friday, (the next day) the day after the mediation to revoke it? That would mean it took place Thursday. ?

"On Tuesday, an attorney for Biryukova said she and Solomon Metalwala had entered into an agreement in which the mother was the primary parent and Metalwala had every other weekend with the children, but was limited to Saturday 10 to 6 p.m. and Wednesday 5 to 8 for two months.

The attorney said Biryukova really wanted that two-month period to be six months, but on Thursday she decided to accept the agreement."

http://www.king5.com/news/cities/be...ph-test-133433438.html?commentPage=4#comments

OCD can also happen when someone is constantly criticized about her laziness or who felt they had no control in any aspect of their life. Its something they can control. OCD can happen for a lot of reasons.

Just posting a link for those interested:

What is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)?

http://www.ocfoundation.org/whatisocd.aspx

I sure wish that the person, IF there is a person, that watched the children while the parents were in mediation for all those hours would come forward.

I have a strange feeling in my gut that these children were left alone all those hours.

"On Tuesday, an attorney for Biryukova said she and Solomon Metalwala had entered into an agreement in which the mother was the primary parent and Metalwala had every other weekend with the children, but was limited to Saturday 10 to 6 p.m. and Wednesday 5 to 8 for two months.

The attorney said Biryukova really wanted that two-month period to be six months, but on Thursday she decided to accept the agreement."

http://www.king5.com/news/cities/be...ph-test-133433438.html?commentPage=4#comments

Why would she want the 2 months to be 6 months? :waitasec:

Reading and watching reports about the mom's obsession with cleanliness makes me very worried for her little boy. And I can understand why perhaps her little girl is fine in her care. My son was a dirt and grime magnet when he was a toddler. I used to have to hose him down sometimes just to be able to take him through the front door. He loved dirt and bugs and he loved to explore everything and loved to roll around where ever he was. He also drooled a lot and needed to wear a bib or his shirts were soaked. My daughter never drooled, never played in the dirt and she could wear the same clothes for a couple of days and look perfectly clean.
It may have been a shock to this mom the way her son was in relation to her daughter. It might have been tooo much for her OCD to handle, especially coming on the heels of a divorce. And the adorable baby looked exactly like his father. That might have been a nasty trigger as well. :rose:

Reading and watching reports about the mom's obsession with cleanliness makes me very worried for her little boy. And I can understand why perhaps her little girl is fine in her care. My son was a dirt and grime magnet when he was a toddler. I used to have to hose him down sometimes just to be able to take him through the front door. He loved dirt and bugs and he loved to explore everything and loved to roll around where ever he was. He also drooled a lot and needed to wear a bib or his shirts were soaked. My daughter never drooled, never played in the dirt and she could wear the same clothes for a couple of days and look perfectly clean.
It may have been a shock to this mom the way her son was in relation to her daughter. It might have been tooo much for her OCD to handle, especially coming on the heels of a divorce. And the adorable baby looked exactly like his father. That might have been a nasty trigger as well. :rose:

If she didn't want him, why didn't she just give dad custody? I'm sure he and his family would've taken good care of him. That's what makes this case so sad. I hope she didn't harm him but if she did, she's one sick B.

Just posting a link for those interested:

What is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)?

http://www.ocfoundation.org/whatisocd.aspx

Thats just one type of OCD correct? There is early and late onset. Late onset is almost always caused but some sort of trauma. Its like being an alcoholic. (maybe not the best analogy) You are predisposed biologically but something sets it off. Of all the cases I have encountered of late onset...a death in the family, an illness, accident etc occurred and the disorder snowballed. Isnt this why behavioral therapy is so effective? EX: You cant treat diabetes with talk therapy.

OCD has nothing to do with the case. Parents with OCD can effectively do their job. There is another condition in conjunction with her OCD. Has to be, combined with good old fashioned spite.

Im going to say it again because too much focus is being put on it...OCD has nothing to do with his disappearance. I feel pretty strongly about it. More focus should be put on the custody dynamics. Thats where the problem is.

I agree with another poster that indicates that she may have covered the carseat with a blanket and told her daughter that Sky was in the carseat asleep, but he may not have been. The 4 year old is coachable IMHO based on the recordings that she posted; however, she may not have even needed to coach her. She could have just plain lied to her!

In the video that Nurse posted earlier on youtube, the reported claims that she had a cell phone with her that day. Since LE has not confirmed this, it may be journalistic liberty making that statement.

I am amazed at how quiet the husband's voice is. That can be quite deceiving, but I am on the fence regarding him possibly assaulting the kids or wife. My husband does have a temper, but he would NEVER hit me or my children. His exwife was attacking him and hitting him with her fists, and he put his hands on her upper arms and pushed her away from him. She then called police and claimed abuse. The LE officer talked to both of them and saw how agitated she was. He found my husbands version to be true, but indicated that he could still be charged with abuse for defending himself - just for pushing her - so he better be careful in the future. Shortly afterwards, my husband filed for divorce from her. It can happen. It does happen. Sometimes - not always - a man is defending himself from a crazy woman. I do not agree with a man ever hitting a woman, but I also do not think it is right for a woman to attack a man. Sometimes it is difficult for a man to get away from an attack without pushing or physically moving the woman out of his way. KWIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member