WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing that puzzles me is if she was (as reported) so terrified for the safety of herself and her children WHY would you leave one alone in an unlocked car. Its just not reasonable. The basis of her custody case was she thought he would harm the kids. If she was that paranoid I would think he was hiding behind every bush. She has an Iphone that, lets be honest can call AAA, police, give your exact GPS coordinates...there's an App for that.

Thanks! The reason I asked is because I wonder if he had any birthmarks, have we heard of any?
It would explain why they they dismissed the charges on Dad.
MOO

They actually use forensic photography. They have computer programs that can analyze what made the bruise etc. Its pretty awesome stuff. I am not saying that was done here but its a pretty exact science.

who would leave their baby on the side of a road?

I'm catching up..did the presser happen yet?

Who's speaking?

Carla Ifrate, the chief may or may not be there and Major Mike Thompson. Somebody Pillo.

Telling everyone to put their phones on vibrate.

Please transcribe... TIA!

I'm just getting a spinning circle. Are there any other links besides the one to King5?

Carla up first. Reminding everyone about the 11 emergency alert. Fairly short. Introducing Linda Pillo. Thanking the agencies who are assisting, FBI, Redmon police, Medina Police, King county (a bunch), WA State Patrol Lab. Introducing Major Mike.

Sky is still missing. Today is examination of vehicle that Julia was driving. Examining it very thoroughly. He will provide details. Continuing polygraphs. People closest to Julia and Sky, so they can eliminate them as suspects. There are several scheduled for today. A lot of interviews to be done, a lot of people to talk to, a lot of leads. He doesn't feel like there is a real "hot" lead.

hope someone can watch it... I get the spinning circle or it starts and stops.... all I got was that they have many polys scheduled for today and will put out the report on the car

They will be using DNA elimination swabs for elimination (on the agenda for today). Up for questions (if I can hear them...eeek!)

I wonder if Sky had Mongolian Spot's and his mom thought they were bruises from dad. My kids are part asian and I was told when they were born that they could appear, I wonder if she was told..The do resemble bruises..

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001472.htm

Mongolian blue spots are common among darker skinned persons, such as those who are of Asian, East Indian, and African descent.

Occasionally, Mongolian blue spots are mistaken for bruises, which can raise a question about possible child abuse. It is important to recognize that Mongolian blue spots are birthmarks, NOT bruises.

MOO

My grand daughter has those spots and when she was born the nurse pointed them out to us and told us that they were not bruises but could be mistaken for bruises and to make sure that teachers, caretakers, etc were aware so they knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485