WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little personal experience here, I have OCD but not the cleaning kind. (Sometimes I wish it was, my house would look a lot better lol) Once a thought pops into your head you HAVE to go do whatever it is you are compelled to do. To not do it causes extreme extreme unpleasantness/discomfort/stress. If it's something embarrassing (Just something people don't usually do) you find a way to do your best to try to cover it up but you still have to do it.

But to not do something you are compelled to do is sooo upsetting... it's even made me physically ill from the stress. I also don't like other people NOT doing the things I feel compelled to do. It really bothers me. I'll tweak at my husband. At a minimum if its someone I don't know I cringe and avoid them or try to ignore what I just saw or try to find some way to compensate. Ex. If I saw them touch a trash can and not wash their hands... I'll cringe, avoid things they subsequently touch, and I'll go use hand sanitizer.

Just my experience!

I have OCD also and I wish I had the type that made your home neat and orderly. Mine is the type where I constantly have to check things, repeat words, etc. I also won't drink from a glass after someone else yet sometimes my house is a mess. There are many different OCD's. Just because the hotel room was messy doesn't mean she doesn't suffer from OCD.

bet they will be testing what is left of the gas as well for tampering and also checking the tank itself for tampering... just my:twocents:

Maybe someone put something in the gas tank? I've heard sugar will clog everything up, but ?

I really hope they search around Overlake Medical Ctr and her old neighborhood. I noticed a Whole Foods Market near the hospital also.

Here's the street she lived on in Bellevue and there is also a addy downtown, but I think that might be his office address.

http://g.co/maps/ch4sq

They want to check how much gasoline remains in a tank.

True, but they may check for other tampering to see what else may have caused the car to stop if there was a enough gas to get her further down the road. It could be anything and maybe her car "spurted" for a time before it finally stopped. Clogged gas line, etc.

Good morning all! I just wish I could see an alive and well Sky found in the news this morning.

I have some thoughts. We know that there is a claim that was discussed last night quite a bit about the father keeping the little girl away from mom for 7 months time (I am not sure if it was both kids or just the girl). Could this have happened when she was involuntarily committed? Could she be complaining about it because she was irate that she was committed? Has she convinced the girl that she didn't want to be away from her, but big, bad daddy kept her away? When, in reality, it was a medical necessity that she was away?

I just am not buying the out-of-gas story. Especially since the articles claim that the dogs did NOT pick up on any scent of Sky near the vehicle. IF he was in the car, who do you think she would have had come by and take him? Who would be willing to keep him in order to hide him from dad?

I too think that there is something wrong with the pictures. I know that some are saying that they do not see a difference, but I sure do. Even in a lot of the pictures that include both the daughter and Sky, Sky is not smiling and he is basically in the background. It appears that the photographer is focusing on the girl and Sky just happens to be present. The FB page is very telling – especially if it recently changed. What changed? I think I may sleuth a bit and see if I can see cached copies that may show something that has changed.

I hate to be a pessimist, but I just do not think that hiding him is the case here. I am really leaning towards something more sinister.

It's interesting, if she "pretended" to run out of gas, why not just actually RUN OUT OF GAS? Why would she pretend to run out of gas in that particular extremely dangerous stretch of road? If she were intending to stage this, why not drive until she was actually out of gas?

It doesn't seem this gas tank investigation will turn up anything concrete.

I wonder if the friend is cooperating with LE during her interviews or if she even had any idea what she was getting herself in to when she answered the call to pick her friend up.

True, but they may check for other tampering to see what else may have caused the car to stop if there was a enough gas to get her further down the road. It could be anything and maybe her car "spurted" for a time before it finally stopped. Clogged gas line, etc.

Police was able to start her car with no problems.

So mom used to have an apartment in the neighborhood where the car ran out of gas. I wonder who she still knows that might still live there?

"Sam Metalwala, Solomon's brother, said Sky's mother once had an apartment in the neighborhood where the car was found on Sunday and that she may have been there because it was a familiar place."

BBM. Interesting.

http://www.king5.com/news/cities/be...ph-test-133433438.html?commentPage=0#comments

I'm confused. An earlier article said a neighbour saw Sky within the last 2 weeks. :waitasec:

I read that somewhere too but I believe the neighbor couldn't put an exact date on the day she saw him.

I read that somewhere too but I believe the neighbor couldn't put an exact date on the day she saw him.

Yea, that's what it said. The children must have not been attending pre-school lately?

Yes, the 4 year old sister said the brother was in the car but children that age are easily manipulated and influenced so I doubt investigators are just going to assume he was in the car because of what 4 year old said.

After hearing the reaction in her recorded visitation transfer I would say so. It only takes a tiny seed planted in their little "memory".

After hearing the reaction in her recorded visitation transfer I would say so. It only takes a tiny seed planted in their little "memory".

Yep. Children that young are easily influenced.

The friend's name (SO) shows up quite a bit in the court record declarations.

The friend's name (SO) shows up quite a bit in the court record declarations.

Do you happen to have a link to the court records? I went looking yesterday but couldn't find them. TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18