WA WA - Teekah Lewis, 2, Tacoma, 23 Jan 1999

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's going to be a vigil at the site of Teekah's disappearance on Wednesday, the 14th anniversary. 7 p.m. at 4702 South Center Street in Tacoma WA.

They will be collecting used toys and clothes for the homeless, new toys and arts and crafts and cash donations for Mary Bridge Hospital.

Teekah's family will be there from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. and the event is open to the public.

Parents of missing Tacoma girl given new hope by Ohio case

For parents whose kids have vanished, the Ohio case where three women were found after being missing for a decade is providing hope that their children will be located alive, too.

When news broke that three missing women had been found alive in Cleveland Monday, Robert and Theresa Lewis of Tacoma believed one of them might be their daughter, Teekah Lewis.

[snip]

“My story could be the same, my daughter could be anybody’s neighbor in Washington,” Theresa said.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2014/01/23/3007362/mom-plans-vigil-for-missing-teekah.html

Staff writerJanuary 23, 2014

It’s been 15 years since someone snatched Teekah Lewis mere feet from where her family was bowling, but her mother hasn’t stopped fighting to bring her home.

dcIk8.AuSt.5.jpeg

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...-2-year-old-from-park-261563001.html?mobile=y

Okay, I'm not sure if this link is going to work or not since I'm on a mobile device, but check this out. Police recently arrested a man for attempted kidnapping in a Tacoma park. IIRC, wasn't there a man trying to abduct a little boy in a Tacoma park shortly before she was kidnapped from the bowling alley? I really hope they question this guy some more.

age_photo_3_-_qp1.jpg
teekah_age.jpg
teekahlewisap13.jpg
lewis-teekah-age14.jpg
teekah.jpg

I've never so many age progressions of a single child-it's because she was so young and it's a classic case of a kidnapping. I have such a hunch that she's still alive.

Families of Washington’s missing children gather to raise awareness http://q13fox.com/2015/05/17/families-of-washingtons-missing-children-gather-to-raise-awareness/

Teekah Lewis was also just 2 years old when she vanished from the New Frontiers Bowling Alley in Tacoma on January 23, 1999.

Her mom, Theresa, is organizing an honor ride to raise money for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. It’s being held on June 20th at the Home Depot at 4602 Center Street in Tacoma.

Registration is at 10 a.m. and kick stands are up. Click here for more info on the Teekah Lewis Honor Ride.

teekah-lewis-event.jpg

Cold-case detectives refuse to give up solving Tacoma child disappearances

The fate of two Tacoma toddlers who disappeared years ago remains unknown. But police insist that although the cases have long since gone cold, they'll never give up trying to find out what happened to the little girls.

Teekah Lewis was just 2 years old when she disappeared from a now defunct Tacoma bowling alley 16 years ago.

Her mother Theresa refuses to give up the search.

"I don't let Teekah's case die. I wont," Lewis said. "I'll never give up hope on Teekah until she comes home or they otherwise tell me that she's not coming home."

I think about Teekah so often. I wish I could've saw her TV one "Find Our Missing" episode that aired in early 2012. The series was discontinued.

I reaaaaaally believe that she's still alive and with her abductor or their affiliates. If so, she's being raised as an "adopted" child. There's no way that they could've popped up with a walking and talking two and a half year old in 1999 and claimed her as their biological child without EXTREME inquiry from family and friends.

There's no way she's still in WA, though. I have a hunch that they took her to highly populated California to reduce chances of recognition. Don't know what the heck to think of Mom's Florida theory. I think I read that the Florida resident whom she thinks is responsible or connected to the abduction has passed lie detector tests by LE.

I just happened to be listening to HLN Channel 117 on my SiriusXM radio and the Nancy Grace episode about Miss Teekah Lewis came on. I had never heard of this case. Very interesting. Perhaps as an adult Miss Lewis may have her DNA tested as she may have some doubts or questions about what she has been told about her early years, etc.

My heart wants to believe that she was kidnapped by someone who wanted a child. My mind is telling me that there's no way that someone could get away with kidnapping a walking and talking two year old and claim it as their own. That the family and friends would detest it. That it just couldn't be fathomable. That this BS only passes with newborns. Teekah was 2 1/2. I pray for a miracle on the 17th memorial.

17 years since Teekah Lewis disappeared From Tacoma

http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/tacoma/2016/01/21/17-years-since-teekah-lewis-disappeared-tacoma/79144160/

Saturday January 23, 2016, will mark 17 years since Teekah Lewis disappeared from the bowling alley in Tacoma.

“Teekah was my everything. She was a mama's girl and I could never leave without her," said Theresa Lewis, Teekah’s mother

"It was my turn to bowl and so my brother and my sister and law were watching her and it wasn't even a minute, it wasn't even 20 seconds and I turned back around and I didn't see her."

Theresa said she and her family searched every corner of that bowling alley and then contacted police. Now, 17 years later, still no Teekah.

It’s been 17 years since Teekah Lewis disappeared; candlelight vigil Saturday in Tacoma

teekah.jpg

There are a couple of girls on facebook in the right age range that look similar to Teekah's age progressions, named Teekah. I wonder if they've been checked out?

That would be a waste of time. If she's still alive of course they renamed her.

Shouldn't there be laws requiring all public facilities, ranging from hospitals to bowling alleys, to have working video cameras at all time? Carlina White, Kamiyah Mobley, and Teekah were all kidnapped from PUBLIC places that had non-working cameras. The first two were abducted from frickin HOSPITALS. These places need to stop cutting corners and PROTECT their communities!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beffers101
Back