WA WA - Tracy Lewis, 31, Ocean Shores, 9 March 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is Sadie Lewis her mother? Was the Disneyland family trip with parents and siblings?
I'm assuming Tracy is not married and has no kids.
Does she live with family or on her own.

The tracking device is strange.
Tracy is 31 years old, you'd think she could do what she wants, though I guess she's not considerate in letting her family know she might take longer to return home.....is there some issue family is so worried about?

Maybe she needs a break, to be left alone?

That the car has been left at the hotel for a few days is concerning though. I hope depression isn't an issue here.....
Sadie is her sister.

I think drugs will turn out to have a part in this mystery.

“They're saying she checked out of the hotel on the 9th but then there's wet articles in the car that are sopping wet. How could they still be wet after a week,” says Sheila Lewis.
They think someone other than Tracy has been in that car.

“She's a very meticulous person, has to have things very neat but the state of the back of the car, her belongings that were in her duffle bags were thrown about,” says Sheila Lewis.

http://fox13now.com/2018/03/19/family-worried-after-utah-woman-missing-in-washington-for-10-days/

-----

Keys on the dashboard? Sopping wet "articles" in the car? Things thrown about?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That doesn't sound good at all.
Very strange....she was seen checking out.....but her car is still there. What happened between checking out and getting to her parked car?

also " police initially suspected suicide..." . Initially. Why so fast? Why not, maybe she extended her road trip, or she met someone.

I'm very confused about her mom having a tracking device on her car. If the article is true and no mental health issues or addiction issues are applicable for her daughter, why is she tracking her car? Your phone is one thing...your car just seems like such an invasion.

"Her parents said they’re protective and, after hearing about the trip, they decided to put a GPS tracker on her car.

“That was mainly for my peace of mind as a mother,” Sheila said."

the word mainly in her quote sticks out to me.

http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/utah-woman-missing-from-ocean-shores/718076796

I'm very confused about her mom having a tracking device on her car. If the article is true and no mental health issues or addiction issues are applicable for her daughter, why is she tracking her car? Your phone is one thing...your car just seems like such an invasion.

"Her parents said they’re protective and, after hearing about the trip, they decided to put a GPS tracker on her car.

“That was mainly for my peace of mind as a mother,” Sheila said."

the word mainly in her quote sticks out to me.

http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/utah-woman-missing-from-ocean-shores/718076796
There had to be some kind of issue to have the tracking device on the car.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Maybe, re-reading the quote from the article, it was just for her trip to make sure she arrived safely?

"After the family trip, the plan was for Tracy to take a solo trip up the coast to Portland and then drive home to Utah. Her parents said they’re protective and, after hearing about the trip, they decided to put a GPS tracker on her car."

I actually understand this. My daughter is only 14 but I can see me being very worried for her doing a solo coastal trip.
I'm a paranoid mom so I'd want to track my daughter also, but I belong to WB's so I know how crazy things are in this world.

I actually understand this. My daughter is only 14 but I can see me being very worried for her doing a solo coastal trip.
I'm a paranoid mom so I'd want to track my daughter also, but I belong to WB's so I know how crazy things are in this world.

I can totally understand with a teen or 20-ish child, but 31?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m from Washington and familiar with this area, pretty hard to disappear there. The email thing makes me think this was planned. I wonder if:

1. She was depressed and wanted to harm herself and went to Ocean Shores to do it (though her body hasn’t been found)
2. Planned to meet up with someone there and run off

There was a NA regional Clean and Free conference at Ocean Shores, WA, March 8-11. The website says they "fill the town" with about 3,000 attendees. May be a coincidence, or perhaps she was meeting someone there.

"When she decided she wanted to head out on a solo road trip up the coast after a family vacation at Disneyland, her parents, Sheila and Brett Lewis, asked that she contact them every day and put a tracker in her car."

This article has a lot more detail and it sounds like she knew about the tracker which would make a lot more sense. Is it specifically stated anywhere that it was put there without her knowledge or was hidden?

Her belongings in chaos isn't good. I guess her car could have been tossed after she disappeared? That would be normal very quickly over here closer to Seattle, but Ocean Shores is not really a crime-filled area as has been stated previously.

The emails make my stomach turn. Either she made an elaborate plan to disappear, or someone made a big effort to stall for time. Most random attackers wouldn't bother?

"When she decided she wanted to head out on a solo road trip up the coast after a family vacation at Disneyland, her parents, Sheila and Brett Lewis, asked that she contact them every day and put a tracker in her car."

This article has a lot more detail and it sounds like she knew about the tracker which would make a lot more sense. Is it specifically stated anywhere that it was put there without her knowledge or was hidden?

Her belongings in chaos isn't good. I guess her car could have been tossed after she disappeared? That would be normal very quickly over here closer to Seattle, but Ocean Shores is not really a crime-filled area as has been stated previously.

The emails make my stomach turn. Either she made an elaborate plan to disappear, or someone made a big effort to stall for time. Most random attackers wouldn't bother?
The GPS tracker was put into her car without her knowing. Parents helped check the car before her trip and had it placed in the car.
Source: https://www.facebook.com/KIRO7Seattle/videos/2013668071986269/

Ok. Just this January I took a solo trip from Ohio to Florida to get away for a bit. I have a mental health history and my mother and husband probably worried themselves to death but none of them put a locator on my car. I would be FURIOUS if I found that!! Granted they track my phone but still. I don’t know, that feels like more of a violation some how. Maybe she found the tracker and that was the last straw and she walked away. I would have taken some of my stuff though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok a tracker on an adult woman in her 30’s is unacceptable no matter who put it there. Obviously there are facts being withheld, imo.

I was in Ocean Shores just a few days after she disappeared. It's a beautiful town.

There's LOTS of local tourism there.

Maybe she went to the beach? Or is that a shopping area?

Ocean Shores has little tourist shops all around, but it's pretty close to the beach too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504
Back