GUILTY WA - Travis Padgett for raping 3 teen girls, Yakima, 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yo, Yakima what is UP?

Would you snitch on him?

http://media.kimatv.com/images/Lucey_headroll.jpg

Complete with the huge three 6's tat on his neck.

Mr. Padgett I mean McDougal I mean freak has a brother locked up on drug charges. Pretty serious ones. He too interchanges those two names.

Meth has to be soooooo much a part of this.

No way can I imagine being a kid having to live through this.

Good lookout on the shooting and drugs, t. As horrible as it is these poor children were harmed in such an awful way they surely could have been shot to death with all that going on.

It really worries me those local rumors about being a snitch or informant for LE. It really does.

Here's his twitter. Note the first comment. He's depraved.

https://mobile.twitter.com/travis_mmm

Also when searching where he's lived I came up with those "mmm". I have no clue what it means or what name it would be, but several female names came up under that with "mmm". They were Spanish names.

His linkedin can give us an idea of where he has lived
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/travis-padgett/47/A75/565

One of his interests is civil rights. I wonder if he offered the kids their civil rights?

And another linkedin
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/travis-padgett/32/20a/781

Interesting enough that the first linked in says he has worked at Association of Washington State Hispanic Chambers of Commerce for 4 years and is an Administrator

(that doesn't sound like a temporary employee to me)

I found a pic of him with a very young-looking girl (maybe 14?). And OMG his photobucket.. be warned, not very nice at all.. or worksafe.

There's a pic of a woman's ID or driver's licence too- why would you publish that a photo of that?

And some of a girl of maybe 7 yo.. I think the woman is her mother? and I have this nasty feeling the woman might have been aware of his activities.. anyway, the child pictures are scary stuff, in light of this news.

Good sleuthing Ausgirl. I find this guy creepier and creepier with each passing discovery.

I found a pic of him with a very young-looking girl (maybe 14?). And OMG his photobucket.. be warned, not very nice at all.. or worksafe.

There's a pic of a woman's ID or driver's licence too- why would you publish that a photo of that?

And some of a girl of maybe 7 yo.. I think the woman is her mother? and I have this nasty feeling the woman might have been aware of his activities.. anyway, the child pictures are scary stuff, in light of this news.

Aus, After I got passed that thing picture I did see pictures of the woman and child. They appeared innocent enough, but uggghhhhhhh would a normal human being put regular pictures on an account with those thing pictures. BTW I have no idea who would flaunt that thing.

The license. That was blurry to me and so was the tattoo photo. Is that his tattoo on his back. No way could I make out what it said.

The tattoo is a memorial to a man whose obit I've managed to look up - he's the senior, not the junior, when you find it.

The tattoo is the woman's - and I am assuming she might be the "older woman" the 14 yo boy was made to have sex with since there's a few horribly lewd pics of her on the site (CANNOT UNSEE! ><) . There's pictures of all her tattoos - and her ID.. weird.

I've also seen pics of him and a girl around 14 or so, labelled 'Travis and me". There's also a picture of some heinous BDSM woman.

But most disturbing is that the older woman on his photobucket has that 7 or 8 yo girl, who is pictured with a boy who looks about.. 14.

I am hoping to heck and back that the little girl was not also involved in the 'dungeon'.

I wonder when MSM will catch on the 'Padgett' isn't his real name.

As far as I can tell, McDougal is his birth name.

Is this him??? Under 'Travis Everett McKown' charged with theft and criminal mischief?? There's a resemblance, I think.

http://www.mugshotsworld.com/travis-everett-mckown

McKown is a name closely associated with "Padgett's" family.

I hope that this nasty basty is kept behind bars forevermore. What's more - he doesn't deserve the right to breathe clean air.

Well, I'm 100% sure I've ID'd the woman, clearly a 'love' interest of this freak who isn't too shy of his freaky ways.

But what I'm worried about is that little girl..

Is this him??? Under 'Travis Everett McKown' charged with theft and criminal mischief?? There's a resemblance, I think.

My first impression was no, not the same guy. Then a closer look showed a lot of similarity. Similar arch on eyebrows, same eyes, short hair. But my overall guess is that it is not the same person. Padgett's forhead is much higher and his beard is not as heavy.

mysteriew, I think you're quite right. But how weird is it - the facial resemblance, and the name being connected.

I've contacted LE regarding the photos, though I'm sure they already know about it. Haven't heard back yet.

Good find, Aus. Girl you are good. I actually tried that last name with his as I saw his "family" used that name as well. The brother locked up on drug charges looks like him too though.

Alright, how ya gonna have three names? I do not get that. Everytime I read these people have aliases I wonder how? Like can I just go changed my name for no good reason?

Yep that's either him or maybe his brother using his first name.In the obit I had seen with all three siblings named one had that last name. None of them had Padgett. Shifty, shifty, shifty people.

Hey, thank you, Filly. I actually enjoy hunting these freaks down. You know, since the law says I can't tar 'n feather them. :(

Anyways - I was thinking. I doubt this guy acted alone. He was pimping that kid out to his skanky meth-ho date-site pals. I am sure he was inviting men over to rape other kids too. I am currently hunting his 'friends' on his various perv sites and coming up with unsavoury looking people all round.

Still no word from Yakima LE. I've screenshotted the important parts of the sites just in case.. dunno what else I can do at present, except keep looking into his creepo pals for possible leads to report (a lot of 'em clearly enjoy the company of much younger people, and seem like BDSM types).

Hey, thank you, Filly. I actually enjoy hunting these freaks down. You know, since the law says I can't tar 'n feather them.

Priceless Aus :)

Ya all are awesome!! I opened one link, with the woman 'dressed' in her I don't know what outfit and couldn't open any more. This scum bucket makes me sick. Whatever punishment he gets, should be dealt a hundred times over.

Travis....meet your new room mate Bubba!:furious:

Update: I just had a call from a rather nicely-spoken Detective in Yakima, to whom I've sent a pile of relevant links and screenshots.

My fingers are crossed that all children I saw therein are safe and unharmed..

Apparently they've sized his computers and whatnot, and there's a chance there's a ton more to this case (which makes my blood cold, it really does, you know how extensive pedo activity can get).

Hey, thank you, Filly. I actually enjoy hunting these freaks down. You know, since the law says I can't tar 'n feather them.

Priceless Aus :)

Robin, what is even more priceless is that you said Aus's reply was priceless.

Update: I just had a call from a rather nicely-spoken Detective in Yakima, to whom I've sent a pile of relevant links and screenshots.

My fingers are crossed that all children I saw therein are safe and unharmed..

Apparently they've sized his computers and whatnot, and there's a chance there's a ton more to this case (which makes my blood cold, it really does, you know how extensive pedo activity can get).

Yakima called you? OMG how does one answer a call from Yakima? I'm such a chicken **** that I wouldn't know what to say. "Just the facts I sent ya sir".

You are to be lauded for your efforts in this case Aus. We respect you madly.

Lol, Filly, thanks! But Google and Padgett & co's own stupidity really deserve the credit.

I was pleasantly surprised to have my call from Australia returned, in such a courteous and friendly manner. I got the feeling they'll be doing everything they can to put Padgett (and maybe a few of his pedo pals) away for a very long time.

They're alright by me, those Yakima guys.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back