WA - Unidentified Male: "Lyle Stevik", Grays Harbor, 17 Sept 2001 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if it's Lyle she saw. No date yet and she said he was thin, fit into his clothes. Sounds like he dressed like Lyle, but so do a lot of men. Hoping she replies with a date soon, I just asked again because she talks about bringing her son to a hospital and seeing him on the train so she should be able to recall what year her son was sick.

I am waiting patiently ...or impatiently knowing me... for her response! May not be him but anything anyone remembers about Lyle is exciting when everything is so limited.

I don't think it adds up. Lyle's hair was isotope tested, it's said he moved around. The kid she saw sounded local up until Sept 2001

I don't think it adds up. Lyle's hair was isotope tested, it's said he moved around. The kid she saw sounded local up until Sept 2001

This is what she said about the time line. I don't think he's our guy unless she's wrong about the date, but I doubt it since her son had appointments.

1999 I started taking my son on the train for appointments .He was on most rides in the morning.The last time I seen him was turning into fall.I remember everyone wearing jackets and leaves.Not sure of the month I would say September 2001.

Another possibility is that he drank a lot of bottled water from other areas, or water-based drinks bottled in other areas. A lot of people around here test as being from Maine because of the prevalence of Poland Springs office water coolers...

Another possibility is that he drank a lot of bottled water from other areas, or water-based drinks bottled in other areas. A lot of people around here test as being from Maine because of the prevalence of Poland Springs office water coolers...
((bbm)
Really? I've never heard that.
Been there, but hardly drink it! LOL
I'm not a big bottled water drinker. I've always preferred tap water, not sure why.

I typed out his isotope info from the report and am almost done with it; will post it tomorrow when I get on the computer. If I remember right, it said he traveled 2 or 3 times from isotope region 1 to isotope region 2. I remember Grays Harbor was listed, TN, VA and WV for colder areas then TX, CA, AZ, OK was mentioned too

((bbm)
Really? I've never heard that.
Been there, but hardly drink it! LOL
I'm not a big bottled water drinker. I've always preferred tap water, not sure why.

One of the local universities, Harvard I think, was involved in some of the testing, and a company I worked at volunteered. They couldn't figure out why so many of us came from Maine. But I should check that because it was years ago and they might have adjusted the tests and results to take that into account.

"lyle" looks iranian to me. The unibrow is apparently desired in some cultures including Iran. Westerners tend to pluck or shave it. I am thinking he was born in USA or came here as a child. Not sure it would man a 9-11 connection, but I would bet a connection to the Iranian community somewhere in the USA. just a thought.

One of the local universities, Harvard I think, was involved in some of the testing, and a company I worked at volunteered. They couldn't figure out why so many of us came from Maine. But I should check that because it was years ago and they might have adjusted the tests and results to take that into account.

LOL!! That's too funny. It would be interesting to know how they might have taken the bottle water into consideration.
I've only lived in one area, so I probably have the most boring isotopes on the planet. The only interesting thing they might find is whatever has been in my well water for the past 17 years, before that it was fluoridated city water.

"lyle" looks iranian to me. The unibrow is apparently desired in some cultures including Iran. Westerners tend to pluck or shave it. I am thinking he was born in USA or came here as a child. Not sure it would man a 9-11 connection, but I would bet a connection to the Iranian community somewhere in the USA. just a thought.

mrseeker, Dearborn, Michigan might be a good place to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL!! That's too funny. It would be interesting to know how they might have taken the bottle water into consideration.
I've only lived in one area, so I probably have the most boring isotopes on the planet. The only interesting thing they might find is whatever has been in my well water for the past 17 years, before that it was fluoridated city water.

I'm not sure how long you have to be in one place to have the isotopes show up in your hair or fingernails. I've been at this house for 20 years, but we travel...

I'm not sure how long you have to be in one place to have the isotopes show up in your hair or fingernails. I've been at this house for 20 years, but we travel...
That would be interesting to know, too. I don't travel much, so mine would be pretty uniform, I would think.

He was born here according to tooth isotopes.

He was born here according to tooth isotopes.

He could still be of Iranian decent. But i am not so sure about these isotopes..I do not think it proves he was born here, but that he possibly lived in the mid west and travelled about.

Permanent teeth come in during childhood not birth anyway.

I skimmed through some of the information compiled by coldcaseman.
It was mentioned Lyle was seen pacing along the road. It makes me think he might have been waiting for someone to show up, and when they didn't, he killed himself.
Or, he could have been anxious and just pacing nervously.

He could still be of Iranian decent. But i am not so sure about these isotopes..I do not think it proves he was born here, but that he possibly lived in the mid west and travelled about.

Permanent teeth come in during childhood not birth anyway.

If I remember right we're born with all of our teeth. I'm on the cell andcant google right now

The army and navy have websites that show people they are looking for, I.e. Deserters. I looked on both but didn't see anybody that resembled him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The army and navy have websites that show people they are looking for, I.e. Deserters. I looked on both but didn't see anybody that resembled him.
Do you have links to these sites? I would love to have them for other UP cases. Thank you!

Do you have links to these sites? I would love to have them for other UP cases. Thank you!

I literally ran NCIS and Army CID. I'm assuming that the marines would be included with NCIS and although I found a link to the Air Force's site, it was out of order.

I skimmed through some of the information compiled by coldcaseman.
It was mentioned Lyle was seen pacing along the road. It makes me think he might have been waiting for someone to show up, and when they didn't, he killed himself.
Or, he could have been anxious and just pacing nervously.

So, going back to the 9/11 theory... maybe he had plans to meet with a loved one or friend at the location he was pacing, he hadn't been able to contact them since 9/11, assuming they died. He decided that if they didn't show that day, he knew of their fate and decided to be with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur