WA - Unidentified Male: "Lyle Stevik", Grays Harbor, 17 Sept 2001 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Used by the sovjet police what ever it is worth (no science, but just to show different faces, earlobes etc) Have to laugh about it a little bit.

Used by the sovjet police what ever it is worth (no science, but just to show different faces, earlobes etc)
You know Romani/Gypsys are transient. Maybe he is from the Romani/Gypsy nation here in America. I would not even begin to know where to look or start. But they are nomadic. Hmmm that pic really made me think.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

My son didn't get teeth until he was between 9 mos to a year. I thought something was wrong at first because hypodontia runs in my family (congenitally missing permanent teeth). So far, no one one in my son's generation has that condition, but one of my great uncles had none!

Omg! Well, the teeth thing was a precursor to the independence I was in store for. He decided at 6 months old he didn't want breast milk; he wanted food. Not baby food; what we were eating. I remember at seven years old, I was very pregnant with his sister and very sick, lying on the couch. He wanted a hard boiled egg. Sadly, I was a child bride (lol) and had no clue how to make them. In fact, I would call my mom in Idaho each Easter to find out. The kid thought I just didn't want to do it. So he rolls his eyes at me and says "you get a pot -- you know, a pot? You put the eggs in it and cover it with water. You boil it for 15 minutes and then you put cold water in it." I looked at that short little person and said "Ok, YOU do it." He did. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Omg! Well, the teeth thing was a precursor to the independence I was in store for. He decided at 6 months old he didn't want breast milk; he wanted food. Not baby food; what we were eating. I remember at seven years old, I was very pregnant with his sister and very sick, lying on the couch. He wanted a hard boiled egg. Sadly, I was a child bride (lol) and had no clue how to make them. In fact, I would call my mom in Idaho each Easter to find out. The kid thought I just didn't want to do it. So he rolls his eyes at me and says "you get a pot -- you know, a pot? You put the eggs in it and cover it with water. You boil it for 15 minutes and then you put cold water in it." I looked at that short little person and said "Ok, YOU do it." He did. Lol

LOL! What a beautiful story of your babies but funny too. Kids... haha.

He sounds very independent!

Reading about this....thinking of my son and (ex) husband... unibrow (european just 96 %), cleaved chin, my son green eyes, my (ex) husband hazel/green eyes (and when he was tanned almost gold) pure dutch mixed in with ancestry balkan jewish blood....and an typical arish (I hate this word) mom with blond hair and blue/gray eyes and very white scin. I have the feeling we are going nowhere with this. They earlob is genetical determined....It is so much to process.... reading everything Turkish (the do the circumcise and totaly mixed people from balkan, black sea to Tunesie, Greek, Armenie and Iran etc and lots of them are quite white (if not been in the sun) or Israelian (from everywhere, and posibly circumcised) comes to mind. But that is my gut feeling and excluding the Isothope things..... (guess I just needed to react, but I dont actualy have nothing substantial)

I'm still thinking he is of Native American decent.

http://www.livescience.com/53896-genetics-of-unibrows-revealed.html

I mentioned a long time ago (probably a year or so) that I have a good friend who resembles Lyle a LOT and he is Greek and Spanish. He has the caramel skin, the same eyebrows, and the same bone structure. So he could be any type of European IMO.

Hi there,

I tried to establish a timeline of Lyle's movements using the summary Rosevr made of the isotope findings. For what is is worth....

Found: 17 September 2001, Amanda Park, Gray Habour County, Washington

Childhood: Not a resident of Amanda Park, Washington, most likely spent his childhood in:

1) Inisolated portions of some West states, including California, Arizona, NewMexico, Texas or Oklahoma; or

(2) In several Midwest States, including regions along the shores of the GreatLakes *notation, Canada included; and

(3) In portions of some South and North East states (Kentucky, Tennessee, NorthCarolina border, West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey,New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and coastal portions of New Hampshire andMaine).

September 2000 – September 2001 traveling, multiple times (at least 5 travel movements) within the USA continent (12 months prior to his dead)

September 2000/Oktober 2000 (11 – 12 months prior to his dead)
UID resided in a region ("Iso-Region2") with warmer climate which is consistent with California, SouthernArizona and New Mexico, Western Texas and Oklahoma, plus portionsof several Mid West states and North East states as well as Southern states(Maryland, Delaware, Virginia,West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, and extreme Northern Georgia.

March 2001
possibly travelled again 6 months before death to Iso-Region 2, although the residence at 6 months would have been abrief duration.

1 May 2001 (estimated 4,5 months prior to dead) UID resided in a region ("Iso-Region2") with warmer climate which is consistent with California, Southern Arizona and New Mexico, Western Texas and Oklahoma, plus portions of severalMid West states and North East states as well as Southern states (Maryland,Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, and extremeNorthern Georgia. We note that Washington, Oregon, and Nevada WERE NOT INCLUDED in the predictions for "Iso-Region 2". HUHH What does this mean in plain English?

1 July 2001 (estimated 2,5 months prior to dead) UID resided in a region ("Iso-Region2") with warmer climate which is consistent with California, SouthernArizona and New Mexico, Western Texas and Oklahoma, plus portions of severalMid West states and North East states as well as Southern states (Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, and extremeNorthern Georgia.

We note that Washington, Oregon, and NevadaWERE NOT INCLUDED in the predictions for "Iso-Region 2". Huhhh...here I lost it...
July 2001/August 2001(somewhere in this period/estimated)resided/visited Amanda Park, Washington (isotope record 1-2 months before dead consistent with resident Amanda Park, Washington)

17 July 2001 (2 months prior to dead) / 17 August (1 month prior to dead
), resided in a region ("Iso-Region1") consistent with portions of the Pacific Coast states, INCLUDING GrayHarbor County in Washington.

plus some Western States (extreme Southern Nevada, Arizona,
New Mexico, Colorado, and extreme Western Oklahoma), some Mid West States, and some North East States, as well as portions of Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia.

How can New Mexico, West Virginia and Virginia be in Iso-region 1 an at the same time in Iso-Region 2?

17 August/? September 2001
Moved or traveled just prior to death from "Iso-Region 1" to a region characterized by a warmer climate, as indicated by an increase in the measured oxygen isotope ratios of his hair beginning 1 month before death.

17 September 2001 (date found
), traveling through/to Amanda Park, Washington, coming from a region with a warmer climate (could have come with bus, two busses at that time; a bus from Port Angeles (south) and a bus came up from Aberdeen(northbound))

It's so hard not to think of Lyle as Native, but the fact is there is no record of shovel teeth. When I was at Reddit the other day refreshing myself with threads, one thread popped out, how Lyle looks different in the suicide photos then he does the autopsy one. You have to look at all of the suicide pics to get the best feel for what Lyle looks like.

I mentioned a long time ago (probably a year or so) that I have a good friend who resembles Lyle a LOT and he is Greek and Spanish. He has the caramel skin, the same eyebrows, and the same bone structure. So he could be any type of European IMO.

European mix can be mind blowing.
My parents were Hungarian immigrants, she's light skinned blond, he's dark skinned brunette. All I knew about my father was the Hungarian, mother was a mix of Hungarian, German, Slovak. Decided to do our DNA. I about fell over when I read mine. I have to get an email translated to my dads brother to try to get his DNA done before he passes, I also want to do my male cousin on my mothers side, or possibly have him ask her brother to do it.

53% Europe East - Primarily located in: Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Austria, Russia, Hungary, Slovenia, Romania, Serbia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Lithuania, Latvia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia
- Also found in: Germany, Montenegro, Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia, Estonia, Bulgaria

19% Europe West - Primarily located in: Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein
- Also found in: England, Denmark, Italy, Slovenia, Czech Republic

16% Italy/Greece - Primarily located in: Italy, Greece
- Also found in: France, Switzerland, Portugal, Spain, Serbia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Austria, Croatia, Bosnia, Romania, Turkey, Slovenia, Algeria, Tunisia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo

8 More regions - small trace amounts 4%, 2%, 1%
European Jewish - Primarily located in: Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, Russia, Hungary, Israel
-Also found in: Germany, France, Lithuania, Latvia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, Bosnia, Serbia, Estonia

Finland/Northwest Russia - Primarily located in: Finland, Russia (northwest)
-Also found in: Estonia, Latvia, Sweden, Lithuania

Great Britain - Primarily located in: England, Scotland, Wales
Also found in: Ireland, France, Germany, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Italy

Ireland - Primarily located in: Ireland, Wales, Scotland
Also found in: France, England

Scandinavia - Primarily located in: Sweden, Norway, Denmark
Also found in: Great Britain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, the Baltic States, Finland

Hi there,

I tried to establish a timeline of Lyle's movements using the summary Rosevr made of the isotope findings. For what is is worth....

Childhood: Not a resident of Amanda Park, Washington, most likely spent his childhood in:

1) Inisolated portions of some West states, including California, Arizona, NewMexico, Texas or Oklahoma; or

(2) In several Midwest States, including regions along the shores of the GreatLakes *notation, Canada included; and

(3) In portions of some South and North East states (Kentucky, Tennessee, NorthCarolina border, West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey,New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and coastal portions of New Hampshire andMaine).

September 2000 – September 2001 traveling, multiple times (at least 5 travel movements) within the USA continent (12 months prior to his dead)

UID resided in a region ("Iso-Region2") with warmer climate which is consistent with California, SouthernArizona and New Mexico, Western Texas and Oklahoma, plus portionsof several Mid West states and North East states as well as Southern states(Maryland, Delaware, Virginia,West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, and extreme Northern Georgia.

March 2001
possibly travelled again 6 months before death to Iso-Region 2, although the residence at 6 months would have been abrief duration.

1 May 2001 (estimated 4,5 months prior to dead) UID resided in a region ("Iso-Region2") with warmer climate which is consistent with California, Southern Arizona and New Mexico, Western Texas and Oklahoma, plus portions of severalMid West states and North East states as well as Southern states (Maryland,Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, and extremeNorthern Georgia. We note that Washington, Oregon, and Nevada WERE NOT INCLUDED in the predictions for "Iso-Region 2". HUHH What does this mean in plain English?

1 July 2001 (estimated 2,5 months prior to dead) UID resided in a region ("Iso-Region2") with warmer climate which is consistent with California, SouthernArizona and New Mexico, Western Texas and Oklahoma, plus portions of severalMid West states and North East states as well as Southern states (Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, and extremeNorthern Georgia.

We note that Washington, Oregon, and NevadaWERE NOT INCLUDED in the predictions for "Iso-Region 2". Huhhh...here I lost it...
July 2001/August 2001(somewhere in this period/estimated)resided/visited Amanda Park, Washington (isotope record 1-2 months before dead consistent with resident Amanda Park, Washington)

), resided in a region ("Iso-Region1") consistent with portions of the Pacific Coast states, INCLUDING GrayHarbor County in Washington.

New Mexico, Colorado, and extreme Western Oklahoma), some Mid West States, and some North East States, as well as portions of Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia.

How can New Mexico, West Virginia and Virginia be in Iso-region 1 an at the same time in Iso-Region 2?

Moved or traveled just prior to death from "Iso-Region 1" to a region characterized by a warmer climate, as indicated by an increase in the measured oxygen isotope ratios of his hair beginning 1 month before death.

), traveling through/to Amanda Park, Washington, coming from a region with a warmer climate (could have come with bus, two busses at that time; a bus from Port Angeles (south) and a bus came up from Aberdeen(northbound))
I wonder if it possible that since he had supposedly been to Amanda Park before if he was planning?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

It's so hard not to think of Lyle as Native, but the fact is there is no record of shovel teeth. When I was at Reddit the other day refreshing myself with threads, one thread popped out, how Lyle looks different in the suicide photos then he does the autopsy one. You have to look at all of the suicide pics to get the best feel for what Lyle looks like.

European mix can be mind blowing.
My parents were Hungarian immigrants, she's light skinned blond, he's dark skinned brunette. All I knew about my father was the Hungarian, mother was a mix of Hungarian, German, Slovak. Decided to do our DNA. I about fell over when I read mine. I have to get an email translated to my dads brother to try to get his DNA done before he passes, I also want to do my male cousin on my mothers side, or possibly have him ask her brother to do it.

53% Europe East - Primarily located in: Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Austria, Russia, Hungary, Slovenia, Romania, Serbia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Lithuania, Latvia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia
- Also found in: Germany, Montenegro, Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia, Estonia, Bulgaria

19% Europe West - Primarily located in: Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein
- Also found in: England, Denmark, Italy, Slovenia, Czech Republic

16% Italy/Greece - Primarily located in: Italy, Greece
- Also found in: France, Switzerland, Portugal, Spain, Serbia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Austria, Croatia, Bosnia, Romania, Turkey, Slovenia, Algeria, Tunisia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo

8 More regions - small trace amounts 4%, 2%, 1%
European Jewish - Primarily located in: Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, Russia, Hungary, Israel
-Also found in: Germany, France, Lithuania, Latvia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, Bosnia, Serbia, Estonia

Finland/Northwest Russia - Primarily located in: Finland, Russia (northwest)
-Also found in: Estonia, Latvia, Sweden, Lithuania

Great Britain - Primarily located in: England, Scotland, Wales
Also found in: Ireland, France, Germany, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Italy

Ireland - Primarily located in: Ireland, Wales, Scotland
Also found in: France, England

Scandinavia - Primarily located in: Sweden, Norway, Denmark
Also found in: Great Britain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, the Baltic States, Finland

Wowww..It seems to me that it is nice to know your are made of so many peaces. I would like mine too...although I,m very "light" I know that I have to have some Spanish, even Gypsy blood mixed in.

Hi there,

March 2001

Thank you so much for compiling this! I now wonder if his team can check if there are records fo him staying at any hotel/ motels there at those times.

Wowww..It seems to me that it is nice to know your are made of so many peaces. I would like mine too...although I,m very "light" I know that I have to have some Spanish, even Gypsy blood mixed in.

I have coupons for Ancestry that are $10 off if anyone is interested in doing it. It's pretty cool seeing what's there that we had no clue!

I have coupons for Ancestry that are $10 off if anyone is interested in doing it. It's pretty cool seeing what's there that we had no clue!

I'd love a coupon! My sister and I have the same father, whom we know nothing about because he was adopted. We would love to find out more about his bloodline.

I had my DNA "done" through Ancestry.com and it was the best thing I did. I only knew I was primarily Norwegian and danish from my mom's side and I assumed I was English from my dad's side. Turns out I'm predominantly Irish, Swiss, Norwegian, danish and Italian. Woah! No English in the mix!

He looks Greek to me as well. I don't really think Romani, but definitely Greek.

One thing that troubles me is why he was pacing, while on the phone. He was obviously keyed up about something. Were there drugs in his system? I can't help but wonder if he was involved in the drug trade and he was trying to hide from someone who finally caught up to him. If there was another person in the room, it could've been a forced suicide. Mind just wandering...

I had my DNA "done" through Ancestry.com and it was the best thing I did. I only knew I was primarily Norwegian and danish from my mom's side and I assumed I was English from my dad's side. Turns out I'm predominantly Irish, Swiss, Norwegian, danish and Italian. Woah! No English in the mix!

It's pretty neat to see what you end up being. I watch Who Do You Think You Are and Long Lost Family; what finally got me to do it was I keep seeing the commercials. I hate the "Eastern European" one because they make it sound bad to be Eastern European.

I'd love a coupon! My sister and I have the same father, whom we know nothing about because he was adopted. We would love to find out more about his bloodline.

Will grab it tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member