GUILTY WA - Zina Linnik, 12, Tacoma, 4 July 2007

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
very good thought you have there! I don't think it is mandated that vehicle info is required, but one other thing I would like to see done, is that when one is arrested for sexual offense or released back into the public that they should be required to give dna samples for the data base, those are some things I myself would like to see this country start doing with sexual offenders, if someone tells you that they can be rehabilitated, then tell them about poor zina, the programs don't really work, its a waste of time and taxpayers money! they are sick in the mind and it can't be stopped, these creeps simply prefer children over adults, nearly all of them have been abused as children themselves and the cycle continues when they grow up and it just so happens that our children are at risk to these creeps, all of them are social misfits and will always be that way, you made some good points about the vehicle info.

I agree.DNA should be mandatory,No if ands or buts about it!Along with the addresses and Car info would help a lot.Also if they would start making these guys and gals pay for what they do.Put to death would be ideal to me.

Our children need to be protected.The rights of those ****** are done IMO once they harm/kill a child.

Edit to add I am talking about these pedophiles that harm/kill our children.

I think once they begin matching DNA evidence to unsolved crimes, Adhahn is going to turn into another JE Duncan.

I agree. I think LE has only caught the tip of the iceburg with this guy. He's had more than 20 years to cause hovac.

IMHO, stay tuned. I believe we're going to be very saddened by what they learn about this .

JMHO
fran

This case strongly illustrates the gaping holes in our criminal justice system in terms of tracking and monitoring sexual offenders. This initially encountered the legal system in 1990. Now, in 2007, after the death of a beautiful child by "homicidal violence", we now know that his DNA matches that of another child assaulted to the point of needing surgery in 2000. That is TEN YEARS in between. How many has he killed or assaulted during this time? I want to know why his DNA wasn't collected and entered into a database in 1990. When the child waqs assaulted in 2000, they would have immediately known who did it!!!! :banghead: Anyone charged and convicted with sexual crimes should be DNA profiled, and they should be forced to register their vehicles and update the information anytime they acquire a new vehicle. I really think we should organize and see that this becomes law.

This case strongly illustrates the gaping holes in our criminal justice system in terms of tracking and monitoring sexual offenders. This initially encountered the legal system in 1990. Now, in 2007, after the death of a beautiful child by "homicidal violence", we now know that his DNA matches that of another child assaulted to the point of needing surgery in 2000. That is TEN YEARS in between. How many has he killed or assaulted during this time? I want to know why his DNA wasn't collected and entered into a database in 1990. When the child waqs assaulted in 2000, they would have immediately known who did it!!!! :banghead: Anyone charged and convicted with sexual crimes should be DNA profiled, and they should be forced to register their vehicles and update the information anytime they acquire a new vehicle. I really think we should organize and see that this becomes law.

:clap::clap::clap: Well said Reannan! We should organize and get DNA and car registeration made into a law.I wouldn't even know where to start.But I will do what ever it takes to get it done.

Absolutely. Local LE agencies are only as good as their determination to make sure ALL information about suspects gets put into the proper databases.

One state I was searching in, of course I don't remember which state, did have the kind of car and license number. I was impressed, I think they all need that information.

They’ve been alerted by authorities in Tacoma, but Texas police are downplaying a possible connection between Terapon Dang Adhahn and 9-year-old Amber Hagerman, whose 1996 abduction and death fueled the creation of the Amber Alert system.

“It would not be accurate to characterize this man from Washington as a suspect,” said Christy Gilfour, spokeswoman for the Arlington Police Department. “Obviously this is being brought to our attention, but we have no information that he had family in Texas or family here at the time Amber was killed.”

Searches of public records show Adhahn’s mother lives in Fort Worth, in the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metro area, sometimes called the Metroplex. The records do not make it clear when she first moved there. Additional records show one of Adhahn’s relatives – a brother – also lives in the same area. Early research suggests the brother has lived in the area since 1994.

Adhahn, 42, has been charged with multiple counts of rape in Pierce County Superior Court, and remains a suspect in the abduction and death of 12-year-old Zina Linnik, whose body police discovered with Adhahn’s assistance.

Prosecutors have said they expect to charge Adhahn with Linnik’s death, but they have not set a date. The current charges name two victims – an 11-year-old Tacoma girl who was raped in 2000 and another young woman who lived with Adhahn between the ages of 12 and 16. She told police Adhahn raped her at least 150 times in that span.
Hagerman, 9, was last seen riding her bicycle on Jan. 17, 1996, in Arlington. A witness saw a man in a dark pickup force the child into the vehicle and drive away. Hagerman’s body was discovered four days later. Her slaying remains unsolved 10 years later.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/updates/story/114040.html

http://missingkids.com/missingkids/...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

if you ask me, I think this would be a case they should see if he is connected with, there was also a 10 yr old girl with this child, the 10 yr old child was found dead shortly after the abduction, the other is still missing. 1991 would have been right after this creep raped his step child.

You're right, dannyodie! They definitely need to look at him for this.

LE everywhere should be checking to see if there's a link. Remember Joseph Duncan? He was from North or South Dakota, he was arrested earlier in the year in I believe Michigan, killed and abducted in Idaho, abducted and killed in the State of Washington and shortly thereafter in California. These guys are mobile.

Another guy was arrested in I believe New Mexico or Colorado, connected to a case in Oregon, and had ties in Texas. He traveled a lot!

Another guy convicted in San Diego, California, was connected to more cases there, then to a case years prior in Florida.

There are MANY of these guys traveling around, state to state, doing this. They don't ALWAYS stick to the same type of victim either, and even NOT the same gender.

I believe anyone convicted of a violent crime and even breaking and entering should have their DNA in a centralized database. Look at Couey. He was a theif in the night who molested children as he was stealing. It wasn't until he got Jessica that he was STOPPED!! for good.

I get really riled up about these traveling, raping, murderers. :(

Sorry,:blushing:
fran

Second degree rape, first degree sexual assault- what the h*ll is the difference? He still raped a 16 year old girl! And for that he got all of 60 days in jail. Ordered to undergo five years of sex-offender treatment? We all know it doesn't work! I just hope there is enough DNA evidence of the other crimes that can either tie in or eliminate Adhahn.

The Priest's in the Catholic Church have been doing this for years!

Father Oliver O'Grady raped hundred's of children ...................one, only nine month's old!
PLEASE read in my thread....... my DIL's documentary "Deliver Us From Evil".....................
xxxxxxxoooooo
mama :mad:

:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

They are finally charging Adhahn with Zina’s kidnapping and death tomorrow. Why do you think took so long?

Also they are still finding more cases he might be involved in.
More at the link

I work just a few blocks from the jail he's in and the court house. When he
finally goes to court, I hope to be able to stop in from time to time.

http://www.komotv.com/news/8630187.html

Terapon Adhahn will be brought back to court Monday to face the most serious charges yet. The Pierce County prosecutor made it official that Adhahn will be charged with aggravated first-degree murder and kidnapping of Zina Linnik.

And now we're learning of a new rape case police are looking at in connection with the Thai immigrant.

Adhahn is being held at the jail in isolation and under suicide watch. We knew these new charges were coming. We just didn't know when.

They are finally charging Adhahn with Zina’s kidnapping and death tomorrow. Why do you think took so long?

Also they are still finding more cases he might be involved in.
More at the link

I work just a few blocks from the jail he's in and the court house. When he
finally goes to court, I hope to be able to stop in from time to time.

They wanted to be sure they had enough 'evidence' against him for this crime to convict him, before officially charging him. He is due to a speedy trial and LE doesn't want to have to run around trying to collect sufficient evidence, in case he opts for the 'speedy' part.

That's what happened with the OJ trial. The LA DA charged him before they had all their ducks in a row. OJ opted for a speedy trial and the rest is history.

JMHO
fran

This guy has a son. From Adhahn's ex-girlfriend: "He came up to me and said, 'Mom, I'm 11 years old. The girl is 12 years old, Zina. How could he look in her eyes and hurt her, let alone kill her?" she said.

Thanks Fran. The fact that he didn't go thru his attorney as earlier indictated is probably the reason for the delay.
I figured if his attorney was the one to give Zina's location then it was pretty much a guilty plea that would be allowed in court.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_072307WAB_adhahn_formal_charges_LJ.a242a333.html

11:56 AM PDT on Monday, July 23, 2007

By CHRIS DANIELS / KING 5 News
TACOMA, Wash. - Just hours before he is set to answer to murder charges in the death of a Tacoma girl, charging papers are revealing more of the case against suspected killer Terapon Adhahn.
Adhahn will be in a Pierce County courtroom at 1:30 p.m. Monday to be arraigned on a charge of aggravated first degree murder, first degree rape and first degree kidnapping in the abduction and death of 12-year-old Zina Linnik.

Pierce County prosecutors say Adhahn personally led police to the body of Linnik in the area of Silver Lake near Eatonville on July 12. Earlier indications were that Adhahn's attorney had told police where to find the body.

The charges also say Linnik was killed by a blow to the head and that Adhahn's DNA was found on her body. She apparently was killed sometime before her body was placed in the woods.

more at link.

Horne has scheduled a 2 p.m. press conference to talk more about the case.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_072307WAB_adhahn_formal_charges_LJ.a242a333.html

Adhahn pleads not guilty to Zina Linnik murder

01:52 PM PDT on Monday, July 23, 2007

By PAUL AKER / KING 5 News and KING5.com staff

TACOMA, Wash. - Terapon Adhahn pleaded not guilty Monday to the kidnapping, rape and murder of 12-year-old Zina Linnik of Tacoma.

In court Monday, Adhahn entered not guilty pleas to aggravated first degree murder, first degree kidnapping and first degree rape. Adhahn did not say the words "not guilty" himself, but the judge entered the plea for him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali
Back