Was Anyone Next on KC's Murder Agenda???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe if she had not been caught, she would have done it again,,,she absolutely loves the secrecy and destruction she brings into people's lives. No one that has been near her has gone unscythed

I think the chloroform was for LA.
She would have to get rid of him too if she wanted everything to herself.

Good question. Her planning skills appear to be long range even in spite of her living actual life ten minutes at a time. And here people say she wasn't an "event planner"!! I beg to differ. It was only that the event she planned was so horrific.

We will never know if someone was next on her agenda. Frightening, isn't it?!

I have thought the exact same thing after reading about KC telling AH about her getting the house....she was going to do GA & CA in.

This is my crazy theory...

If CA and GA were having financial problems and separated, I wonder if CA had put the house in KC's name to protect her assets and to keep GA from getting any part of the house.

Hence, if KC did kill them, the house would automatically go to her.

I also think she was going to make it look like a murder-suicide. The reason I think this is because she was also telling her friends that GA was having an affair and how much she hated him. IMO, this was KC planting seeds in their minds that a murder-suicide was possible and not question anything.

Could she have been planning on using chloroform on them and then setting the house on fire? This would cover her if LE ever found Caylee.

No computers, no blankets to match up, no garbage bags to match up, no duct tape to match up, etc. All evidence would be gone.

I know this is pretty far fetched, but I put nothing past KC.

As always, IMOO.

I posted this the other day, can't remember the thread......In Casey's mindset, she would be free to party, after doing her strong grieving mommy act. If George and Cindy met with a *terrible accident*, the homeowners life insurance would pay for the house, giving her a free and clear place to carry on....(and yes, this is just my far-fetched theory as I stated then also). I don't know if Lee factored into this picture though.:waitasec:

I always wonder if George ever confided his fears about this to his long time friend that came to visit.

Honestly that is so far beyond reaching it's almost by far the silliest thing I've seen on here.
No offense but that is reaching insanity there...

If she killed Caylee by accident or negligence, you are right.

If she planned the murder and aftermath, then I am not so sure. I think she had a thing against Amy, just judging from the condescending tone of KC's texts to the poor girl.

Good topic!!

I'm torn on this, because on the one hand she just seems to lazy to consider killing anyone (else). KWIM?

HOWEVER . . . . what if Caylee was "pratice?" (sorry sweet pea! your life was worth so much more . . .) It's relatively easier to kill a child than a grown up.

Do we know anything about her pets growing up? Do we know if any/how many may have met untimely demises? Has anyone ever spoken of her inflicting cruelness on any sort of creature?

She's capable. I'm fairly sure of that. Maybe even motivated enough too . . . . but would she actually carry through?

I have thought the exact same thing after reading about KC telling AH about her getting the house....she was going to do GA & CA in.

This is my crazy theory...

If CA and GA were having financial problems and separated, I wonder if CA had put the house in KC's name to protect her assets and to keep GA from getting any part of the house.

Hence, if KC did kill them, the house would automatically go to her.

I also think she was going to make it look like a murder-suicide. The reason I think this is because she was also telling her friends that GA was having an affair and how much she hated him. IMO, this was KC planting seeds in their minds that a murder-suicide was possible and not question anything.

Could she have been planning on using chloroform on them and then setting the house on fire? This would cover her if LE ever found Caylee.

No computers, no blankets to match up, no garbage bags to match up, no duct tape to match up, etc. All evidence would be gone.

I know this is pretty far fetched, but I put nothing past KC.

As always, IMOO.

With a mother like Cindy it would be tempting....:innocent:

Great thread! I have to say that having mom and dad sleeping with the gators, IMHO, was always in the back of her mind. I can only support this as a hunch and her constantly talking about mom 'signing over' the place to her. Nothing concrete, just a feeling but isn't that what forums are for?

I think she probably thought about offing her parents but doubt she would have gone through with it. She could see herself living in their house without them, without Caylee and just having a big old time. She is just evil.

i think she planned to kill the whole family...

that explains her telling amy she was getting the house and amy changed her address bcause she thought she was moving in to the house

also the household weapons and neck breaking searches.. and possibly chloroform... she didnt need any of that to kill a 3 y/o.

I also believe that her parents would have been next, had she gotten away with Caylee's murder. The fact that she was telling people the house was about to be hers is what's making me think that. Of course, this is only my opinion but her coldbloodedness knows no bounds.

Its so sad to continue to hear about this case and know it will be
a very long time (if its up to JB) before the trial. We are already
hearing less about Caylee and more about JB and Casey. Ironic this
is what Casey always wanted. JB's lovin it also. Disgusting

Good topic!!

I'm torn on this, because on the one hand she just seems to lazy to consider killing anyone (else). KWIM?

HOWEVER . . . . what if Caylee was "pratice?" (sorry sweet pea! your life was worth so much more . . .) It's relatively easier to kill a child than a grown up.

Do we know anything about her pets growing up? Do we know if any/how many may have met untimely demises? Has anyone ever spoken of her inflicting cruelness on any sort of creature?

She's capable. I'm fairly sure of that. Maybe even motivated enough too . . . . but would she actually carry through?

I was really interested in the pets' welfare too. She seemed to have a strange fascination with taking dead things to that particular place in the woods.

I have thought about this alot. Infact, I think that the 31 days absent from Hopespring was a great way to start setting up an alibi for having nothing to do with whatever was going to happen to CA & GA. She could say to the cops, "oh I hadnt even seen them in months. I had to leave home because I couldnt stand the fighting" etc. She had made pretty damn sure that noone other than CA, GA, LA and SP were questioning where Caylee was.

I have no question in my mind that she would have made whatever happened look like an accident (with household objects). Perhaps she was going to tell LA and SP that she and Caylee had moved to California and had a wonderful new life there. She and LA could have sold the house (or LA could have bought her out of her half of the inheritance) and she would have had all the money and freedom she wanted. Then she could have disappeared to her "wonderful new life in Cali with Caylee" and then just "lost contact" with the entire family.

Actually, had she burnt the house down with GA and CA inside as someone suggested, not only would all evidence in regards to Caylee be lost but the insurance on the house could be paid out faster than selling everything, sorting out what was happening with furniture, dividing things up etc. She could be in Cali or where ever she was planning on going and have all that sorted out easily and quickly with some deposits straight into her bank account from the insurance companies.

Evil evil evil... and the worst thing, I bet she thought she could get away with it! The "girl" is a TWIT!

I do believe that Casey was planning to get rid of CA and GA. I believe the police became aware of this, hence the change to the death penalty. I also believe that CA and GA became aware of this, not sure when they were told. It sort of explains how they came to Casey's side. I believe it made them aware of just how sick their daughter is. They went from anger to pity. This may be why Casey refused to take visits from CA and GA. She also found out that CA and GA became aware of her whole plan. Just my thought!

I don't believe she planned on killing anyone else. First of all - even an idiot can't really believe that they can off 3 of their family members and get away with it. And second of all - who would support her then? I doubt they have any life insurance and at the time, had no money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay