Was BR involved? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it help to have a JBR Case 101 thread where all these links could be posted at least for the basic evidence?

Actually an update on the facts vs fiction thread might be more helpful.

It hasn't been updated in awhile it seems, a lot of info was never added, and obviously, some things need to actually be changed...GJ indictment, etc., etc.

Actually an update on the facts vs fiction thread might be more helpful.

It hasn't been updated in awhile it seems, a lot of info was never added, and obviously, some things need to actually be changed...GJ indictment, etc., etc.

That would come under "not my job"
I have seniority :) and I'm union lol
I also have a doctors excuse;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the last thread.

Flashlights and where they're kept.

Perhaps I'm a boyscout? We have a flashlight in every bedroom. They are kept in a drawer in the nightstand. There is one in my kitchen junk drawer. I absolutely keep one on the shelf along the staircase going to the basement. There is one in every car glove box too.

We have a tremendous amount of thunderstorms and our electric goes out at a minimum for 5 times a summer! Once in awhile, we will blow a fuse, the fuse box is located in the basement.

We own 3 mag light heavy duty flashlights.
(I'm glad I don't have to buy batteries for your family.) :)

(I'm glad I don't have to buy batteries for your family.) :)

We have a battery drawer!

:) I have a lots of every battery known to man. It's a good size deep drawer too. Whenever *I* need batteries...we have every kind ....but the ones I need:/

The flashlight was found to have been wiped clean, not merely free of prints. The batteries had also been found to have been removed, wiped clean, and replaced. Something NO intruder would do- why would they? ONLY the prints of someone who owned the flashlight would be on the BATTERIES. IMO, the batteries being wiped of prints were the most glaring indication that the family needed to distance themselves from that (IMO) murder weapon. And there had to be a reason for that. I think we all know what it is.
In one of Patsy's interviews, LE asks about the flashlight. As we know, JR claimed he "had one just like it" but the one in the crime photos was "dirty". We know that it wasn't "dirty"- it had been dusted for prints. I think the Rs wiped the flashlight and batteries so that they could claim it wasn't theirs.
As LE goes over the photos with Patsy, they talk about an open drawer just off the kitchen, and Patsy says that drawer is where the flashlight was always kept. In the photo, it is clear that the flashlight is NOT in the drawer. LE offers up the possibility that, as the drawer obviously does NOT contain the flashlight, and the only flashlight found was the one "just like theirs" but "dirty"- it is apparent that LE believes the flashlight found in the home IS the Rs from that drawer, which Patsy dances around.

The flashlight was found to have been wiped clean, not merely free of prints. The batteries had also been found to have been removed, wiped clean, and replaced. Something NO intruder would do- why would they? ONLY the prints of someone who owned the flashlight would be on the BATTERIES. IMO, the batteries being wiped of prints were the most glaring indication that the family needed to distance themselves from that (IMO) murder weapon. And there had to be a reason for that. I think we all know what it is.

In one of Patsy's interviews, LE asks about the flashlight. As we know, JR claimed he "had one just like it" but the one in the crime photos was "dirty". We know that it wasn't "dirty"- it had been dusted for prints. I think the Rs wiped the flashlight and batteries so that they could claim it wasn't theirs.

As LE goes over the photos with Patsy, they talk about an open drawer just off the kitchen, and Patsy says that drawer is where the flashlight was always kept. In the photo, it is clear that the flashlight is NOT in the drawer. LE offers up the possibility that, as the drawer obviously does NOT contain the flashlight, and the only flashlight found was the one "just like theirs" but "dirty"- it is apparent that LE believes the flashlight found in the home IS the Rs from that drawer, which Patsy dances around.

Patsy danced around everything, didn't she?

Like a Worm on a Hook and scared to be locked into a definitive answer...to anything of evidentiary value

Thank you for the correction on the batteries. I thought they simply weren't able to find any useable prints.

MyBelle,
What you thought is different from the facts its that simple.

That BR's touch-dna is on the pink nightgown, which is bloodstained, links him directly to the wine-cellar, thats a fact!

His fingerprints are all over artifacts found in the breakfast bar, not important, except so are JonBenet's, this is where she last snacked pineapple before being sexually assaulted, thats a fact!

According to the R's version of events, there is nothing to suggest BR was not awake before the 911 call, the R's contradicted themselves over this, thats a fact.

BR stated that JonBenet walked into the house on Christmas Night, which contradicts the parents version, thats a fact.

Can you discern a pattern here at all, i.e. BR's version events is at variance with that of his parents?

Conclusion: BR was involved in the staging and death of JonBenet, to date he refuses to assist in the cold case review of JonBenet's homicide!

Where is the proof that Burke's DNA touched the nightgown AFTER it was stained with blood?

Of course his prints would be all over the kitchen, he lived there. How are his prints in the kitchen evidence that he murdered his sister?

The fact that his version of events contradicts his parents proves what, exactly? It certainly doesn't prove he was in any way involved in his sister's murder which took place several hours after they returned to the home.

Just because the R's version of events doesn't state whether he was asleep or awake before the 911 call isn't evidence that Burke WAS awake prior to the beginning of the call or that he was asleep prior to the beginning of the call. Whether he was or wasn't isn't evidence he was involved with the crimes.

He doesn't have to participate in any further examination of the case, which happened 17 years ago. His comments to LE and to the Grand Jury are preserved as evidence.

It is impossible for me to leap to the conclusion he was involved based on facts that are useless as evidence.

If Burke was in any way involved, his parents would not have allowed him to talk to police without an attorney present, imo.

BBM. I agree. They had no way of knowing it was the murder weapon unless they used it on their daughter's head. Wiping the batteries was actually a mistake that implicates them, not a 9-year-old who may have shared a bowl of pineapple with his sister and actually touched her nightgown prior to going up the second floor to bed.

JMO

I honestly think the flashlight is a big clue. WHY no fingerprints on it? Who out of all the ramseys would use a flashlight during the night instead of turning the lights on? I think Burke would. I really wish Kolar would tell us his theory on how he believes the events happened that night. MOO

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk 2

I honestly think the flashlight is a big clue. WHY no fingerprints on it? Who out of all the ramseys would use a flashlight during the night instead of turning the lights on? I think Burke would. I really wish Kolar would tell us his theory on how he believes the events happened that night. MOO

The lights to the basement were found turned on. I don't see any 9-year-old wanting to go into a basement for any reason during the night without turning on the lights.

What did the neighbors say about the lights at the Ramsey's that night?

The 6 unknown don't matter.. the unknown that matches the TDNA matter.

That is what makes it more than just TDNA picked up from a factory..

Touch DNA can be redeposited by a second (or third or fourth) party.

I share my soft drink (soda/pop/coke/pick one) with you and you pick up DNA that my hand shed on the can/bottle/glass. Your hand now has my DNA on it and then you wipe your hand on your pants/trousers/slacks/knickers/drawers/panties/pick one. Guess who's DNA ends up on the item of tertiary transfer.

Touch DNA can be redeposited by a second (or third or fourth) party.

I share my soft drink (soda/pop/coke/pick one) with you and you pick up DNA that my skin shed on the can/bottle/glass. Your hand now has my DNA on it and then you wipe your hand on your pants/trousers/slacks/knickers/drawers/panties/pick one. Guess who's DNA ends up on the item of secondary transfer.

TERTIARY transfer ... I've posted a few links above that should help those that don't understand. That's my hope anyway...shrug

What did the neighbors say about the lights at the Ramsey's that night?

Something to the effect of "seeing lights 'moving around' the first floor."

I'm too tired to look it up :lol:

Someone also suggested at some point that PR may have been using it to write the RN.

Could have also been used to "make the snack," if the 2 kids were downstairs without PR.

And I can certainly think of a scenario where the parents wiped down the flashlight, even though they "didn't use it"

B/c BR would tell them he hit her with it.

It certainly would be great if he did.

I think it less about the possibility of being sued (I actually think he might relish that) but more about the evidence he can't reveal b/c it's not in the public domain.

What might be actually even better though would be a release of the GJ testimony.

Something to the effect of "seeing lights 'moving around' the first floor."

I'm too tired to look it up :lol:

Someone also suggested at some point that PR may have been using it to write the RN.

Could have also been used to "make the snack," if the 2 kids were downstairs without PR.

And I can certainly think of a scenario where the parents wiped down the flashlight, even though they "didn't use it"

B/c BR would tell them he hit her with it.

Too tired to look it up too.

Safe to say neighbors noticed strange lights and noticed because it was so unusual.

It certainly would be great if he did.

I think it less about the possibility of being sued (I actually think he might relish that) but more about the evidence he can't reveal b/c it's not in the public domain.

What might be actually even better though would be a release of the GJ testimony.

Agree 100%
I bet the remaining Ramsey's would change their minds lightening quick if they were suddenly offered what they're claiming they now want!
The release of ALL of it. :)

Is there anywhere that tells what time these neighbors saw these lights moving around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member