Was BR involved? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
we/ll see but this is what I feel

what they are trying to do once again is deflect from the REAL victim and they will succeed, sadly

Johns diaries, Patsys feelings, Burkes experiences....what about JONBENET??

IMO

Boy, doesn't that hit the bullseye. "Never mind our daughter, think of how tough things are for us."

Before anyone gets too excited about anything they hear promoting this particular "Documentary," keep in mind who the producer is. For anyone who doesn't recognize the name, Mills is the one who produced Michael Tracey's propaganda films that are generally referred to as "crockumentaries."

I don't think we should expect anything more than dubiously slanted "revelations" with video excerpts specially selected to make whatever point they want to get across. After all, where did these tapes come from? BPD has not released them to anyone other than the Ramseys.

I thought the name looked awfully familiar.

. After all, where did these tapes come from? BPD has not released them to anyone other than the Ramseys.
We live in a world where classified information leaks on a regular basis. It isn't far fetched that during the year when the most eyes will ever be on this case, a leak of some 20 year old case files happened.

I had a feeling this would happen. As unknown info starts to trickle out, people will discount it if it doesn't cover any bases in their theory.

Burke crying doesn't change anything?!? Really? We've been told by everyone that he was cold and detached the nanosecond it happened. Now we find out that was a lie.....he was crying that morning. That could go in many directions but doesn't change the fact that they kept this info to themselves to make him look worse. This is a 9 year child for gods sake. Oh and I'm well aware of Kolar giving himself an out to wrap it up all nice and neat.....a miraculous recovery after the murder. That dog wont hunt in my neck of the woods and it really doesn't knowing he knew this about Burke yet kept it to himself since it goes in the opposite direction of his theory.

The pineapple isn't a "bugaboo".....it's a partial piece of info that failed to include at least two other kinds of fruit.

This info isn't lies coming out of JOhn Ramsey's mouth.....its info buried in police reports thats now coming to the surface.

I thought everyone wanted to know the truth? We're now getting it in small doses with bigger doses on the way.

I thought everyone wanted to know the truth? We're now getting it in small doses with bigger doses on the way.

Very well put, I fully agree.

If every bit of info that starts coming out gets discarded nothing will change and it will all have been for nothing. My stance is everything must be approached with an open mind, and I do believe it will be a wave of info and facts. We know it wasn't an intruder, that much we can discard, but as for everything else, I think every new detail helps.

Burke crying does matter.

JBR SEPTEMBER LINEUP

September 2016 Calender:
http://www.calendar-365.com/calendar...September.html

A&E.

The Killing of JonBenét:
The Truth Uncovered” will premiere on
Monday, September 5 at 9 p.m. on A&E.
(2hrs)

BR on DP

http://www.drphil.com/advice/a-dr-ph...s-his-silence/

The three-part season premiere airs

Monday, September 12th;
Tuesday September 13th; and
Monday September 19th.
(Check local listings).

ID

Investigation Discovery will air a 3-night special
“JonBenet: An American Murder Mystery,” which will
premiere on
Monday, Sept. 12 at 10 p.m. ET.

CBS

Forman-produced docuseries The Case Of: JonBenet Ramsey, whose title was changed from Case Closed to reflect the investigation's ongoing nature.
(CBS plans to air “Case Closed,”) its
own three-part, six-hour unscripted miniseries about the
unsolved mystery of the young girl’s 1996 murder.

The Case Of: JonBenet Ramsey premieres
Sunday, Sept. 18 at 8:30 p.m. / at 8:30/7:30c.
Part 2 airs on Monday, Sept. 19 / at 9/8c with
Part 3 on Sunday, Sept. 25 / 8:30/7:30c.

CNN
Watch Paula on CNN's
two-hour special Who Killed JonBenét?,
airing September 30, 2016
Friday, September 30, 2016
8:00pm – 10:00pm

And Lifetime, meanwhile, will debut a TV movie, Who Killed JonBenet?, in the fall, though a premiere date has not been announced.
Lifetime is scheduled to air Who Killed JonBenét? (wt), an original movie about the case in November, the exact date TBA.

add PW on CNN

add PW on CNN

Why are PW's words and new book somehow now important?? The 20th year of JBR's demise? No. This book was blocked from being published in 2013- why? Because it was full of BS- would not have believed her then, and probably would not believe her now. Just saying......,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very well put, I fully agree.

If every bit of info that starts coming out gets discarded nothing will change and it will all have been for nothing. My stance is everything must be approached with an open mind, and I do believe it will be a wave of info and facts. We know it wasn't an intruder, that much we can discard, but as for everything else, I think every new detail helps.

Burke crying does matter.
I'm not discarding any of it either even if it causes several popular theories to crash and burn. I'm more interested in the truth than hanging on to some theory for dear life.

This case has been in limbo for 20 years and we're getting closer than we ever have to finding out what really happened.

Yeah I agree....Burke crying that morning is very relevant....mainly because we were told the exact opposite by everyone involved and because it shows that he did have feelings that morning. The "sociopath" didn't just grab his Nintendo with a blank stare and dead eyes while leaving the house to go to the Whites. He was found crying and agitated by the cops after waking up. People can ignore that fact til the cows come home but it doesn't change the fact that it's what actually happened.

They can also ignore the other fruit til the cows come home since so many are wrapped up in pineapple theories but that fact is not going away. Those cherries and grapes aren't going to mysteriously disappear into the void again just so a handful of theories houses of cards don't come crashing down.

Facts don't lie.....people do. These are the new facts and more are on tap. People deeply entrenched in certain theories are either going to have to accept the new facts coming out this year or stick to their guns with theories that will be dead in the water soon.

Why are PW's words and new book somehow now important?? The 20th year of JBR's demise? No. This book was blocked from being published in 2013- why? Because it was full of BS- would not have believed her then, and probably would not believe her now. Just saying......,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The main reasons some will want to read her book are the statements from Burke, Patsy statements never revealed, John's diary, and any legitimate evidence(police reports, etc.) she may have gotten her hands on.

I know she isn't well liked but if she's bringing real info/evidence to the table, I'm not ignoring it.....regardless of whether some will consider me a fool or not.

I do realize its likely to be slanted towards IDI which I do not take seriously. Its everything else that will have my attention.

So true. Except IF JR or BR (or PR for that matter) had been molesting JBR, then that stigma may not have been acceptable to them, and it would have come out. Which makes me think one of them was, because the staging makes no sense otherwise. If someone else had been molesting her, they wouldn't have known or feared exposure, this they needed to stage a sexual assault. They needed "someone else" to be blamed for the molestation.

yep and it frustrates me that the GJ's verdict is so open to interpretation. child abuse can mean a lot of things, wish I knew what exactly they had in mind.

Will someone make a list of all the upcoming shows, channels and airing dates/times?
That way people coming in to find out can just be linked to it instead of it being repeated.
I already know there will be a bunch of people coming to find that information!
I think the calendar linked below will help everyone keep up with all the documentaries coming up over the next couple of months. I’ll update it as new ones are announced, or when the times are announced of others we know are planned. If I’ve missed any, or if any mistakes are found, let me know. No one else will be able to change the items or add new ones, but each of you can change how you view the calendar (monthly, weekly, daily, etc.).

When you open it, it should show the monthly view for the current day. Click on the arrow to the right of “Today” to go to the next month. Hovering your mouse over (or clicking on a single entry) will show more information.

I saved it showing Central Time Zone times. If you want to show your own (or a different) time zone, click on the settings box (blue box with three lines in upper right corner) and select the time zone you want. Your own local time for viewing the documentaries may be different. What can I say? I guess you’ll have to figure that one out for yourself. You can also use the settings to have it send you an email notifying you if I make any changes to it.

I set this up on my desktop PC, but it can also be viewed on a smart phone. Just send yourself the link to it. There is also an app for it; but I haven’t tried that, so I don’t know how well (or even if) it works. If anyone does try the app, let others here know how it works.

If you have problems with it or want to learn more about how to use it, click on the developer’s homepage in the upper left corner.

https://teamup.com/ksebb2935e68ee3a5f

yep and it frustrates me that the GJ's verdict is so open to interpretation. child abuse can mean a lot of things, wish I knew what exactly they had in mind.

I know most of you are 'experts' who have studied the details of this case for years. So please bear with me.

1. Are grand jurors sworn to secrecy forever? Who is authorized to release details of the GJ findings? How can it be determined what they concluded?

2. Who/what is the source regarding: 1. cherries & grapes; 2. info that BR was crying? If PW, by what source: book, article, video? Where is it documented or is it just her word?

There is an assumption that because the GJ was privy to evidence we have not yet seen, their judgment must be correct. The members of the GJ are fallible citizens equally capable of error as the rest of us. I'm an RDI generalist and I honestly believe the GJ didn't know who did what; they were as baffled by the evidence as we are.

2. Who/what is the source regarding: 1. cherries & grapes; 2. info that BR was crying? If PW, by what source: book, article, video? Where is it documented or is it just her word?

She had intimate access to the Ramseys.

She had intimate access to the Ramseys.

Aren't the Whites on record stating they didn't serve pineapple at their dinner? Either way, the fact that she consumed pineapple shortly before she died and that pineapple was just sitting on the table in the house where everything went down are inescapable.

Aren't the Whites on record stating they didn't serve pineapple at their dinner? Either way, the fact that she consumed pineapple shortly before she died and that pineapple was just sitting on the table in the house where everything went down are inescapable.

Cherries and grapes at the Whites, pineapple at home. Although I don't know if it's too much of a stretch, but would PW fabricate something like that? the time line thickens with each new bit we find out.

Or: as Singularity pointed out, if all the fruit was consumed at the Whites she was attacked very shortly upon arriving home.

Cherries and grapes at the Whites, pineapple at home. Although I don't know if it's too much of a stretch, but would PW fabricate something like that? the time line thickens with each new bit we find out.

Or: as Singularity pointed out, if all the fruit was consumed at the Whites she was attacked very shortly upon arriving home.

I assume the cherries and grapes were further along than the partially digested pineapple in their state of digestion, right?

It was mentioned a few pages ago....this info is from police reports and French is the one who witnessed Burke crying.

Aren't the Whites on record stating they didn't serve pineapple at their dinner?
If that's the only question asked regarding fruit.....no wonder this case went nowhere. Did they serve fruit salad? Fruit cocktail? Ambrosia? This fruit obviously wasn't in the Ramsey home. If it was, it never would have been buried.

Either way, the fact that she consumed pineapple shortly before she died and that pineapple was just sitting on the table in the house where everything went down are inescapable.
Yeah and those cherries and grapes are now inescapable. Whenever someone goes into their pineapple bludgeoning theory, they must factor in the other fruit.

I assume the cherries and grapes were further along than the partially digested pineapple in their state of digestion, right?
We've just found out this fruit even existed. Its too soon to know exactly where it was in her system. If I were to wager, I'd say that since they couldn't account for it, its exactly where the pineapple is. If they can pick out pieces of cherries and grapes, its obviously not with the supposed cracked crab.

If any old timers who thought eons ago that the pineapple on the table was a red herring/coincidence are in lurk mode, please jump into this discussion. For the first time in 20 years, that is actually possible.

It was mentioned a few pages ago....this info is from police reports and French is the one who witnessed Burke crying.

If that's the only question asked regarding fruit.....no wonder this case went nowhere. Did they serve fruit salad? Fruit cocktail? Ambrosia? This fruit obviously wasn't in the Ramsey home. If it was, it never would have been buried.

Yeah and those cherries and grapes are now inescapable. Whenever someone goes into their pineapple bludgeoning theory, they must factor in the other fruit.

We've just found out this fruit even existed. Its too soon to know exactly where it was in her system. If I were to wager, I'd say that since they couldn't account for it, its exactly where the pineapple is. If they can pick out pieces of cherries and grapes, its obviously not with the supposed cracked crab.

If any old timers who thought eons ago that the pineapple on the table was a red herring/coincidence are in lurk mode, please jump into this discussion. For the first time in 20 years, that is actually possible.
I'm not an old timer, but I never gave the pineapple much credibility as far as the murder went. We know she died long enough after eating it for it to not be fully digested, but we don't know who fed it to her or what time she ate it. I never bought that an intruder brought it with him, and with cherries and grapes in the mix I definitely don't buy the intruder brought all that. In my opinion, the cherries, grapes, and pineapple only prove she ate at some point. And unless someone comes forward with confirmation of when she ate and who gave it to her, it remains an interesting tidbit but not something capable of solving what really happened to Jonbenét.

I believe time of death was estimated to be between 10 pm and 6 am, so I don't think even if she ate it before arriving home that it would change the beginning time for the estimated time of death (10 pm). As far as the pineapple being the starting point for the argument leading to her murder, that would only be one of many reasonable assumptions as to how it began. Personally, I think it began with an argument over Christmas presents. Cherries and grapes don't change my assumption.

Burke crying I find interesting also. People cry for different reasons. He may have been afraid, confused, feeling guilty, or completely innocent and concerned about his sister. I wish they would have told people he cried before now, but even his crying doesn't mean he cried out of innocence or guilt. There's just too much that crying can't explain away, so I can't take his crying into account when thinking about the case as a whole.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

I wonder why PR didn't confess on her deathbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member