Was BR involved? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What more can the police do at this point? Patsy is dead so if it was her who wielded the fatal blows, how will they find out? JR is surrounded by his legal team. BR was 9 years old at the time and is also surrounded by legal eagles. The evidence isn't going to change or somehow become more than it was. Unless either JR or BR confesses to what really happened inside that house, this case will never be solved. All I know is it wasn't an intruder; whatever happened it was within that family.

What more can the police do at this point? Patsy is dead so if it was her who wielded the fatal blows, how will they find out? JR is surrounded by his legal team. BR was 9 years old at the time and is also surrounded by legal eagles. The evidence isn't going to change or somehow become more than it was. Unless either JR or BR confesses to what really happened inside that house, this case will never be solved. All I know is it wasn't an intruder; whatever happened it was within that family.

I agree with you wholeheartedly, Madeleine. I guess what I would hope for is that LE and DA come together and lay it all bare. Stop keeping everything in cold case confidentiality by clinging to the possibility of IDI. Lay out all the evidence and come to a conclusion. Make some sort of statement. I don't think anyone will ever be punished, but it would do the public tremendous good to hear an official admission of mistakes and official opinion on what happened. Maybe public pressure could make such a thing possible. Not holding my breath, but that would be great to see.

If there were any "bombshell revelations," they would have leaked by now. This case is too sensational to believe that any new facts uncovered during tapings could have been kept under wraps. There's too much money to be made.

I disagree. If you work on this show, you
would sign an NDA. You would ruin your career if you leaked anything. Why would anyone hire someone to work on any tv show or movie knowing they will leak spoilers?

We haven't heard who the one suspect they all agree on is so they have managed to keep it under wraps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On crime watch daily they have posted a new link that says.....New Witnesses Emerge new documentry of JBR CASE...

JonBenet Ramsey Investigators Reunite, New Witnesses Emerge in Documentary About Her Murder

Investigators from one of the most notorious unsolved murders in America's recent history have reunited in a six-hour investigative series set to air next month.

Before Serial introduced the world to Adnan Syed and Making a Murderer made Steven Avery a household name, there was the shocking case of Colorado child beauty queen JonBenét Ramsey.

Read: JonBenét Ramsey's Brother Breaks His Silence Nearly 20 Years After His Sister's Murder

The Case Of: JonBenét Ramsey, set to air next month on CBS, attempts to piece together what led to the 6-year-old's grisly death on the day after Christmas Day 20 years ago — and who was responsible.

<modsnip>

The series will air in three parts starting September 18 on CBS

http://www.cbs8.com/story/32781367/...nesses-emerge-in-documentary-about-her-murder

I hope thats all ok to write in here ..im not sure if it's the correct JBR topic to write it in so if you need to move it thats fine.If you have to remove the whole post well iam sorry for doing something wrong...I know this JBR topic has some strong oppinnions with the people in this group so please don't bite my head off if i did something wrong.Because at the end of the day ..I'm a Lover Not a Fighter ......LoL..

I've not heard about a Burke interview with LE in 2011. Was this revealed by Dr. Phil or in the Case Of series promo? TIA

QT- I wondered the same thing? After Kolar's book was published I thought sometime later the BPD did approach Burke and IIRC Lynn Wood, said "hello, no."
Dr. Phil is right about never before known info. revealed, SINCE this is BR's first public appearance EVER. Not a lie, but certainly may be a spin on the truth. And as far as him telling us about that morning- well, he was woken up and whisked away to FW's house. I'd much rather hear play by play about getting home 12/25 and what bedtime looked like NOT wake-up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this whole 20 year hoopla is just sad.
jb still dead.
more innocent people will be hurt.
some bad people will make lots of money.
please don't buy what they are selling.

pope

While the evidence isn't going to change, what the public knows can easily change because we never had access to all the evidence.

It's what happened the night before when his sister was killed that is important.
Obviously that night is very important but the next day and even the day before are just as important. Something triggered her murder and of course the odd things going on in the house that day are crucial although Burke left early. God only knows what he can talk about since he wasn't there at that time.

If Patsy did it and John was an accessory then he can be charged and punished. If John did it, he will get punished. I think it is definitely worth finding out the truth.

(edited because I went back and re read and read it correctly this time)

So true! Still, I worry that 'new' or 'never-before-seen' evidence means information that has not been widely circulated but is known to those of us who have closely followed and researched the case over the years. That's just me trying to avoid a let down and not set my expectations too high, though. Regardless, the publicity these docs will generate can only be a good thing - the public interest will be reignited and people may be more motivated to learn the facts and press for LE/DA to do more.

What I'm particularly anticipating is we've been told that some of what the public thinks is not true at all. IE, didn't know she had cherries in her GI tract until watching a preview. If the AR is not redacted, why aren't the cherries mentioned?

I've always said the AR was redacted even though everyone and their mother claim otherwise.

Looks like we're about to find out.

If Patsy did it and John was an accessory then he can be charged and punished. If John did it, he will get punished. I think it is definitely worth finding out the truth.

(edited because I went back and re read and read it correctly this time)

Two problems with that, Madge_Ick_Dike (Can I just call you MID? Typing that out makes me feel stupid!). One, John can just blame everything on Patsy, who can't defend herself. Two, I think the statute of limitations has run out on accomplice charges.

So he's interested in cooking already cooked rice? Fantastic.

I wish Douglas was shown all the files and then appear on a show this year. If anyone on the planet was capable of solving this crime if given a look at ALL the evidence, it was Douglas and Ressler. Unfortunately Ressler is dead.

Paging Mr. Douglas......

Two problems with that, Madge_Ick_Dike (Can I just call you MID? Typing that out makes me feel stupid!). One, John can just blame everything on Patsy, who can't defend herself. Two, I think the statute of limitations has run out on accomplice charges.
Hmmmm yes, you are right of course. I didn't think of the statute of limitations. Well despite that, I still think JB deserves justice and I hope hope HOPE there will be some kind of breakthrough soon.

And yes you can call me whatever you want SuperDave ;)

Oh yes, Burke did speak with investigators in 2011. They asked him to arrange for an interview and he said 'no'.

Taking after mom and pop who claim the time right after the death when police were guarding them equated to being cooperative with questioning. The line up for the new TV investigation sounds promising and is no likely the reason behind Burke's unexpected shout out.

This may indeed be Jonbenet's time but sadly Websleuths no longer even accepts new threads on this forum, is there anyway to unlock it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974