Was Burke Involved ? # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. You have 2 distraught adults who clearly were locked in a power struggle (in life, not just this night). Each had their own tendencies, and it is evident in the contradictory, unusual, and downright bizarre aspects of the cover-up. The nonsense makes complete sense when looked through that lens.

There is no evidence of that lens. I think that is beyond logic.

I think in the Dr. Phil interviews he said he was a computer engineer who works from home. He said he has a girlfriend. I believe he graduated from Northwestern.

There are pics online of burke with a very attractive girlfriend.

That really does not make sense to me. If you believe PR wrote the note, and i think it is obvious she did, she had to sit at the table for some time. How could JR be running around trying to stage something else while Tennessee PR Williams is writing her novel? Clearly the note was meant to deceive JR and convince him to not call the police and to go directly to the bank in the morning. That also explains 118k because PR knew they had that much. If she asked for a million, or something more realistic for a kidnapper 10 million maybe, JR would have to raise if over the phone first. PR in her medicated stupor "rationalized" get JR to go to the bank, and then she can drag the staged body up to her car undetected. Well JR did not act like she thought. Even when she worked so hard writing in all those movie cliche's like talking to a dog, growing a brain, or the other silly thing...JR acted like a father. He ran through the house and demanded she call 911. Then PR started her academy award performance...but JR took a look at her note...and realized....PR you wrote this nonsense..."what happened?" Did she confess? blame BR? remind JR of his own malfeasance? beg JR to go along for the sake of what is left of their family? for her? IDK...but JR decided to go along. I think he knew JBR was downstairs before the police got there, because PR told him. I don't think he was prepared for how PR staged it. BUt IMHO, I believe PR meant us to find JBR on a roadside somewhere in a remote road. If JR was in on this, she would have been. If both were involved, no need to hide the removal of the body from the other. It would have been done..then the police would be called. I also think a man such as JR would never have allowed the note to be so long and quite frankly so obviously faked. It took a woman who only thought she knew how bad people act, and a handful of pills, and maybe a shot or too to get that stupid letter. Just MHO. I cannot get past that note.

Makes sense. No matter what, they were pressed for time. The pilot was expecting them, the adult children were expecting them. I think the time crunch influenced decisions.

Has there ever been anything released about the parents having Life Insurance on JB?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Personally imho I don't think the evidence that has been released to the public has shown that JR was involved before the Ransom note/911 debacle. I think he only became aware of the crime as he read the full ransom note and realized he recognized the handwriting. The cops arrived before much could be discussed and he snuck away during his first search to find her body. Found it in the wine cellar, probably had a complete meltdown before returning upstairs to the rest of the friends and cops and wife. LA did comment that his demeanor changed after a certain point and I have read he started drinking at around the same time as his first search. I can't blame him either. I do feel though that he covered up the crime after the fact and I doubt he even knew which person killed her until they were alone and had some privacy. I think they also snuck out some key evidence in possible bags of clothes when they left the home such as the duct tape roll.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Unless these partners are not on the same page. One setting up an intruder scenario while the other goes for a dramatic kidnapping without realizing the conflict that creates.

Entirely possibly both parents staged separately and unbeknownst to each other until after the "discovery" of the body-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ohhhh good question!

I keep wondering about this because if so....then maybe that was somehow another factor that played in it?
It's obvious that a family member did it, who else would know JR bonus money to the T amount??
Could it be BR because of the heart on her hand?

My theory:
Burke was a curious boy and sees his sister , a little beauty Queen who is sometimes in makeup and looks older...he starts sexually abusing her, most likely molestation.
JBR is offered a late night snack by Burke, and then he asks her to play a game...again he abuses her and she tries to escape and scream so he chases her to the basement and brutally murders her. The parents ignore the screams because they hear Burke with her trying to reassure her....then they find her dead and PR stages an intruder attack with the suitcase and note, burns, choking, and brush garrote. Her manner of death was choking by BR to shut her up...her head injury was by BR hitting her to shut her up.

Evidence that suggests an intruder did it:
1.) The open and broken window. How can this be disproven? Well John himself said he broke that window a few months earlier. Also this would explain the scuff mark on the wall. Only someone with personal knowledge of that exact window being broken and that exact window grate being unlocked could have used it. Why not use ANY other window or door for that matter. Would be much easier for sure.
2.) Touch DNA-
Well I think we've been over this a bunch but let's talk about it again. Touch DNA- can come from anyone that came in contact with JBR that day. Even anyone who PR came in to contact with that day. A hug and handshake opening a door etc. PR stated she put JBR to bed and changed her clothes. She would have direct contact with both her panties and her long johns. As would JBR. If she went to potty and wiped boom. On her panties and on her long johns. Same scenerio could also explain it for PR.
Also they lowered the markers from 13 which is standard to only 4 markers for the DNA. That opens it up to tons of possibilities. So ehhh. Not too reliable.
3.) The boot print. Not sure yet on what breaking news BR will release in his interview with DP but honestly it doesn't seem too much of an importance. It's wasn't in blood for example. No telling how long it had been there. Plus, both her older brothers and some of their friends owned boots like that.

What other evidence is out there that points to an intruder?

Did you notice how he mentions seeing that other people were sad? He phrased it oddly, like maybe someone who was being treated for Aspergers. Or just like you said he is taking behavioral clues from others. Aspergers was my first thought on seeing his interview.

Ohhhhh this is extremely interesting!!!! Thank you!:what:

I would not be surprised if Patsy Ramsey is an injustice collector as well besides Burke Ramsey.

Injustice Collectors
http://www.psybersquare.com/family/family_injustice.html

Characteristics of Injustice Collectors:
1.) Injustice Collectors are convinced that they are never wrong. How is it possible that they are never wrong? It is simple: They are always right.

2.) Injustice Collectors never apologize. Ever. For anything.

3.) Injustice Collectors truly believe that they are morally and ethically superior to others and that others chronically do not hold themselves to the same high standards as the injustice collector does.

4.) Injustice Collectors make the rules, break the rules and enforce the rules of the family. They are a combined legislator, police, and judge and jury of

5.) Injustice Collectors never worry about what is wrong with themselves as their "bad list" grows. Their focus is always on the failings of others.

6.) Injustice Collectors are never upset by the disparity of their rules for others with their own expectations of themselves.

7.) Injustice Collectors rationalize their own behavior with great ease and comfort.

Patsy Ramsey shows 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 7.

Burke Ramsey shows 2, 3, 6, and 7.

Patsy is more of an injustice collector. She always thinks she is right no matter what. Injustice collector get angry very easily. They are very negative people and complain non-stop.

Also, (I know I've written about this before) I'm not sure people fully understand an Asperger's person. A friend of mine was married to one and he would just not have the appropriate emotions a lot of time. Unless you knew this guy very well, you would not guess he was having any problems. It took years of interactions and his own family thinking he was odd before someone said, "You know, I don't think he's just odd and distant, I think he has Asperger's." Sure enough when we all started reading about this he fits the description perfectly. From what I've read, they just cannot connect to other people's emotions. They seem to be lacking that sense of being able to be in a situation and respond appropriately.

When I watch the video of the funeral and I see BR SMILING as he comes out of the church, and smiling as he is walking around, that is what I think of. When I watch him interact with DP and he repeats words that DP uses to describe emotions that's is exactly what I think he's doing. He's looking OUTSIDE to the people around him for clues about how he should be reacting.

Did you notice how he mentions seeing that other people were sad? He phrased it oddly, like maybe someone who was being treated for Aspergers. Or just like you said he is taking behavioral clues from others. Aspergers was my first thought on seeing his interview.

I would not be surprised if Patsy Ramsey is an injustice collector as well besides Burke Ramsey.

Injustice Collectors
http://www.psybersquare.com/family/family_injustice.html

Characteristics of Injustice Collectors:
1.) Injustice Collectors are convinced that they are never wrong. How is it possible that they are never wrong? It is simple: They are always right.

2.) Injustice Collectors never apologize. Ever. For anything.

3.) Injustice Collectors truly believe that they are morally and ethically superior to others and that others chronically do not hold themselves to the same high standards as the injustice collector does.

4.) Injustice Collectors make the rules, break the rules and enforce the rules of the family. They are a combined legislator, police, and judge and jury of

5.) Injustice Collectors never worry about what is wrong with themselves as their "bad list" grows. Their focus is always on the failings of others.

6.) Injustice Collectors are never upset by the disparity of their rules for others with their own expectations of themselves.

7.) Injustice Collectors rationalize their own behavior with great ease and comfort.

Patsy Ramsey shows 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 7.

Burke Ramsey shows 2, 3, 6, and 7.

Patsy is more of an injustice collector. She always thinks she is right no matter what. Injustice collector get angry very easily. They are very negative people and complain non-stop.
wow at all of the yes answers! (i actually know a few people that are like this and it makes total sense!)
I read that Burke was also easy to anger, negative and a constant complainer.
(Also know a few kids like this too! )
Very interesting! I love to learn new things!! Thank you for the info!

Patsy Ramsey's Handwriting
patsychart8letter2.gif

Ransom Note
ransom-note-jonbenet-ramsey.gif

Lori Drew's Handwriting
1120072megan13.gif

Jodi Aria's Handwriting
jodiaries_trial.jpg

Looking at her handwriting, it has a consistent pressure, like in the ransom note. There is muddying of a's, e's and o's in Patsy's and ransom note. That would suggest that Patsy is secretive and repressed. They both angle to the right which indicates she is very sociable. The ransom note states the person will call, which never happened to my knowledge. Whoever wrote the ransom note was in a hurry from the way it is written.

Lori Drew, Jodi Arias, and Patsy Ramsey have similar characteristics. However, Drew's and Arias's handwriting has inconsistent pressure, which indicates a combination of volatility and insecurity. All have different looking g's and y's, which is more pervasive in Drew. The y's touch other letters below in all three of them. The g's and y's would sexual repression and issues. It would suggest all of them have sexual issues. Drew most likely struggles with sexual identity. There are also stingers in c's in Ramsey and Drew, which suggests issue with the past. It is surprisingly lacking in Jodi Arias. Ramsey and Drew carry a lot of baggage. This would suggest that Patsy Ramsey has a lot anger issues. She harbors deep shame and has issues of self-hatred, which characterizes Drew and Arias.

wow at all of the yes answers! (i actually know a few people that are like this and it makes total sense!)
I read that Burke was also easy to anger, negative and a constant complainer.
(Also know a few kids like this too! )
Very interesting! I love to learn new things!! Thank you for the info!

Your welcome.

Interesting you mention Burke Ramsey is a constant complainer. I would not be surprised if Patsy Ramsey is a constant complainer as well.

Websleuth Radio Interview Of Tina Meier describing Lori Drew
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/09/30/tricias-true-crime-radio-adult-cyber-bullying

It is at the 20:40 mark. Tina Meier describes Lori Drew, the woman who harassed Megan Meier to suicide in October 2006. She is described as a unhappy and bitter person who complained nonstop. She is in a unhappy marriage, but did not elaborate. Meier states that Drew was very off putting because of her constant complaining. She is also described as intensely sociable and clingy.

Meier's description of Lori Drew describes Burke Ramsey, Patsy Ramsey, Jodi Arias, Elliot Rodger, Adam Lanza, Omar Mateen, Micah Johnson, Gavin Long, Vester Flanagan, and 9/11 Terrorists. They are very unhappy and resentful as they are extremely envious of others. You cannot please them no matter what. It is always about them as they are not pleasant people to be around. They are professional victims that rage at the world. They are perpetual victims and feel like society marginalizes them. They blame everyone else, but themselves.

The New Yorker-Friend Game
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2008/01/21/friend-game

Family Shunned Over MySpace Hoax, Teen's Suicide
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/12/07/family-shunned-over-myspace-hoax-teen-suicide.html

Interview with Blaine Buckles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agwn4Ug7j1c

Interview with Andi Chan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2qBBBvYQOA

Andi Chan was friends with Elliot Rodger. His description is eerily similar to Burke Ramsey and Lori Drew.

This shows that injustice collectors are not rampage killers and terrorists. There are people who kill one or two and show characteristics of injustice collector or grudge holder.

Also what's the underwear theory?

(Sorry, I've just started going through this thread after watching all of the specials about this case with little actual info about it as I was a baby at the time lol)

Yeah, Patsy's handwriting and the ransom note look very similar, IMO.

I also looked at what kind of person Patsy is. Her handwriting looks similar to Lori Drew and Jodi Arias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV