Was Burke Involved ? # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Burke's DP interviews were a response to this CBS show? It seems to have had the opposite impact. The smiling Burke only makes their theory more plausible. There is no new evidence here though. I still say PR did all of the staging before JR got up. I know someone just brought this up, but there was some talk that the head injury came first and the garrote some time later. I have theorized that either PR or BR might have caused the head injury. Then PR cared for her hoping she would wake up but instead she got worse. As her brained swelled her vitals became almost undetectable. The drug/alcohol impaired PR then assumed she was dead, then started her elaborate staging with the garrote and ransom note. It is possible BR never connected or didn't care that his act resulted in this death. Maybe the parent's ruse fooled him as a child. There is also the possibility PR is the one who caused the injury. AS I have said, if JR was involved or had knowledge of the death during the night, the body would not have been found in the house. JMHO

Lin Wood keeps stating in his replies on Twitter how in 1999 it was declared Burke was not a suspect. He keeps saying it over and over again, as if things cannot change, and leaving out this later history. Do you know where this article was from? Thanks.

Wood also (not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet) said on Twitter that his case against CBS will be like Hulk Hogan vs. Gawker. (?)

If I was on the jury, I suspect I would have to take the Ramsey side. It seems to me that CBS recklessly put out a speculation about what happened that Lin Wood will be able to easily challenge and John and Burke have been damaged by it.

They wanted "an island of privacy." The family's medical records were off limits.
Is it easy for an attorney to get that? They submit this request to a judge? I wonder how quickly this was done. With a murder investigation, that seems curious.

Is it easy for an attorney to get that? They submit this request to a judge? I wonder how quickly this was done. With a murder investigation, that seems curious.
IIRC, the "island of privacy" was something Alex Hunter agreed to with the Ramsey attorneys as one of the conditions to get them to sit down and be interviewed by investigators (which they had refused for four months).

Another giveaway that investigators were upset over was Hunter giving their lawyers copies of the police reports so they had knowledge of what they were likely to be asked about and could be prepped by the legal team.

In addition, if JBR had scratched her own throat when she was initially strangled by her own shirt collar, prior to the head wound, would experts have been able to elimate her own DNA from her fingernail clippings? Or is it possible that the mysterious female DNA under her nails, is actually her own?

My head is spinning! Kolar clearly has his own theory/agenda of the crime, and I think he mostly got it right. There was no intruder that night. PR seemed genuinely surprised to learn of the pineapple evidence. I believe something happened between those kids while their parents were otherwise occupied that had horrific consequences.

But the most tragic and unforgivable aspect, IMO, was that the parents KNEW of an ongoing sexual assault. They tried to hide it, but it was made clear that it had begun before JBR's death. The only reason to violate a dying child in such an obscene way, would be to try to hide existing evidence. So they knew. Her mother knew. And how f*cked up is that?

PS - (and I hate discussing this when it pertains to a child) Penetration by an adult male would destroy the hymen. True JR could have only used fingers, but consider the damage a 9-year-old boy could do. I have my accusations against JR, but I just don't see him sexually abusing his 6-year-old daughter. That doesn't register for me.

If you disagree, I honestly welcome your viewpoint.

Regardless, RIP to that beautiful girl.❤️

I know this was from a few days ago, but I have been reading through posts trying to catch up, and this made me think of something.....perhaps the sexual assault evidence (though I'm slightly confused about its strength....fm anyone wants to shed clarity there)

BUT if there is recent sexual assault evidence, perhaps it wasn't part of a "cover up" or even part of the murder and cover up itself.

The family had been at a Xmas party earlier that day.....presumably with people they see regularly, since it was Xmas day. Is it possible if JBR was being sexually assaulted, that it could have been by someone at that party? Adult or child? IF the same person also touched Burke (speculation).....could the stress of that day, for both those children be part of why emotions would have been running high and stress levels would have been naked out, and by the time they were home, coping skills out the window....and thus the recipe, with even a small trigger for an explosive episode. .... Girls usually process things by turning inward and blaming everything on themselves (thus why they end up with more eating disorders), boys however usually turn outward and blame everyone else (which is why there are more make was shooters and school shooters then female).

Also if she was, sorry to be graphic, "digitially foundled" while at the Xmas party, it could account for signs of sexual assault that could look like they coincided with the murder itself.

After watching The Case Of... I think it's highly likely that Burke could have done it. I'm sure it was an accident and there was no intent to kill. If Burke did do it, I feel sad for him as John and Patsy helped cover it up instead of being willing to face the music.

I've always leaned toward BDI, however if he did and PR was covering it up, why would she be asking him (during the 911 call) what did you do? She would have had to have known. If she didn't know Burke did it doesn't it makes sense that when she found JB she would have called for help?

Also, (I know I've written about this before) I'm not sure people fully understand an Asperger's person. A friend of mine was married to one and he would just not have the appropriate emotions a lot of time. Unless you knew this guy very well, you would not guess he was having any problems. It took years of interactions and his own family thinking he was odd before someone said, "You know, I don't think he's just odd and distant, I think he has Asperger's." Sure enough when we all started reading about this he fits the description perfectly. From what I've read, they just cannot connect to other people's emotions. They seem to be lacking that sense of being able to be in a situation and respond appropriately.

When I watch the video of the funeral and I see BR SMILING as he comes out of the church, and smiling as he is walking around, that is what I think of. When I watch him interact with DP and he repeats words that DP uses to describe emotions that's is exactly what I think he's doing. He's looking OUTSIDE to the people around him for clues about how he should be reacting.

As someone who lives with Aspegers first hand, I just want to make one small correction. Most of your observations are very good, in most people, unless you know them well, you are right, you can't tell, because we have practiced observing others our wholes lives and have gotten pretty good at responding appropriately, and making eye contact even when our instincts would have us do otherwise, simply because we perceive the world a little differently.

However regarding empathy and the ability to feel other people's feelings, this is an aspect even professionals sadly seem to get wrong sometimes too. And I do not bring it up to correct you, but rather as an opportunity to share this tidbit about aspergers with everyone. It's not that we don't feel empathy....we do, actually very very very strongly, so much so that it can be overwhelming, and at times so much so that we essentially have to turn it off, to block it out....because other people emotions can be downright suffocating at times.

What we are terrible at though is expressive empathy, or showing someone how we care, or how much we care. The way we would respond to a situation, isn't always the way most people would respond. The things that bother most people often don't bother us, yet things that most people barely notice might feel like a huge deal to us. So between not always seeing the world the same, and not always expressing our compassion in the same manner that a nuerotypical person would. Often this can look like lack of empathy from the outside, but on the inside it is anything but.

Usually anger or outburst in aspergers come from being frustrated, from either being overwhelmed or misunderstood. But aggressive severe aggressive behavior would in my experience point to co existing conditions, and I don't believe would fall into ASD alone.

IIRC, the "island of privacy" was something Alex Hunter agreed to with the Ramsey attorneys as one of the conditions to get them to sit down and be interviewed by investigators (which they had refused for four months).

Another giveaway that investigators were upset over was Hunter giving their lawyers copies of the police reports so they had knowledge of what they were likely to be asked about and could be prepped by the legal team.
Thank you, that is helpful to understand, but terrible. (I imagine the public pressure and hit on their image would have eventually gotten to them re: interviews, no? Although four months is already pretty long...) What a "giveaway" - both situations, and so detrimental to developing a true understanding of what went on.

Do you think it is possible that someone went to Hunter for the Ramsey's and told the entire story off the record during the GJ timeframe. He then went along with the hoax to protect BR since he could not file charges anyway? That might be farfetched but Hunter appears to have stopped the wheels of justice either for politics, incompetence or some unknown reasoning. The danger of course is that as long as the case is "unsolved" some fantasy confessor might get railroaded by some future corrupt DA or detective wanting to make a name for themselves. They should call a new grand jury, and drag hunter before it along with the ramsey's, and anyone else the can dig up from those days.

I also think its possible that a huge motivator in covering the murder was not wanting to lose her one remaining child. I think she knew there was a huge risk of family services coming in and taking a hard look at how safe the children in the house were, and either taking Burke away because they determined her unfit, or taking Burke away because he needed to be institutionalized. But I think losing her remaining child was big, clearly worse in her mind then covering up the murder of her youngest.

I also think PR and JR used the fear of splitting up the family or having Burke being taken away from his parents, for him to say or not say whatever his parents told him. if he was insanely jealous of his sister, and now he was basically an only child, the LAST thing he'd want to happen is being taken away from them.

I've always leaned toward BDI, however if he did and PR was covering it up, why would she be asking him (during the 911 call) what did you do? She would have had to have known. If she didn't know Burke did it doesn't it makes sense that when she found JB she would have called for help?
That was one of the lines that was not clear even enhanced... I was wondering whether it was somewhat rhetorical ... like... "What did you do" (to get us in this situation )? But the voice inflection would matter. Would have to listen again.

I'd have to read through this whole thread again - and I may do that later - but right now, I just don't think that Burke killed little JonBenet. I really don't. Now, I may have a different viewpoint after I read through the thread, but, right now I honestly don't think that Burke killed JonBenet.

I'd have to read through this whole thread again - and I may do that later - but right now, I just don't think that Burke killed little JonBenet. I really don't. Now, I may have a different viewpoint after I read through the thread, but, right now I honestly don't think that Burke killed JonBenet.
What did you think about Burke's reaction to the photo of the bowl of pineapple. There was something there that he knew and couldn't bring himself to reveal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hi all,

Although I know I'm probably among the minority here, I also know I'm not alone by considering this family isn't what most first thought or still think. By that I mean, this white-breaded, all-American, church-going, picture-taking fam might be more sinister than we can ever imagine.

Whether BR accidently or purposely killed JB, lest not forget this little 6 year old girl showed signs of sexual abuse via the coroner's report or medical exam (I forget) for years. The news was/is censored but that 'fact' did come out within the past 20 years.

Also what I do remember is, Patsy frequently took JB to the doctors for yeast infections. Now whether or not that specific pediatrician spotted sexual signs, remains unknown.

So again, whether or not BR killed JBR (which I doubt) is really only the top layer to a very confounded and distrubing mystery.

I don't trust them. Not at all. I think they fit the quintessential profile of a family that was involved in a sexual cult exploiting children.
It's been rumored, there was kiddie *advertiser censored* found on John's computers at work and that perhaps Patsy was brainwashed very early on and married John (via an arranged marriage) to propagate children in order to practices these rituals. Also which plays heavily into this theory is, the day she was murdered. Christmas. These satanic cults often carry out their rituals on religious days.

It's very hard to imagine this happens in today's world but sadly, it does!!!

Again, I know this is WAY out there but often the hardest scenarios are the ones that make most sense. It's a paradox for sure!

Just my opinion

I don't either but I'll go one better: I think Burke is under mind control. I really really do. Not that I'm an authority on what that looks like but his robotic demeanor is suggestive of being programmed.

MK Ultra is not a rumor. It's a fact. Not sure if that fits into this situation but it sure as hell can't be dismissed.

PS I also don't trust Dr Phil. There's often an agenda (which we're not privy to) that goes much deeper than pure ratings for a syndicated television show. So I have to consider, Phil was asked (forced?) to interview Burke possibly because something is coming down the pike and/or, some statute of limitations is coming to an end (although murder, has no limit).

Hi all,

Although I know I'm probably among the minority here, I also know I'm not alone by considering this family isn't what most first thought or still think. By that I mean, this white-breaded, all-American, church-going, picture-taking fam might be more sinister than we can ever imagine.

Whether BR accidently or purposely killed JB, lest not forget this little 6 year old girl showed signs of sexual abuse via the coroner's report or medical exam (I forget) for years. The news was/is censored but that 'fact' did come out within the past 20 years.

Also what I do remember is, Patsy frequently took JB to the doctors for yeast infections. Now whether or not that specific pediatrician spotted sexual signs, remains unknown.

So again, whether or not BR killed JBR (which I doubt) is really only the top layer to a very confounded and distrubing mystery.

I don't trust them. Not at all. I think they fit the quintessential profile of a family that was involved in a sexual cult exploiting children.
It's been rumored, there was kiddie *advertiser censored* found on John's computers at work and that perhaps Patsy was brainwashed very early on and married John (via an arranged marriage) to propagate children in order to practices these rituals. Also which plays heavily into this theory is, the day she was murdered. Christmas. These satanic cults often carry out their rituals on religious days.

It's very hard to imagine this happens in today's world but sadly, it does!!!

Again, I know this is WAY out there but often the hardest scenarios are the ones that make most sense. It's a paradox for sure!

Just my opinion

Do you have any documents, articles, videos to back the child *advertiser censored* on JR computer, PR brainwashing, arranged marriage, rituals, etc. ? These would have to actually name JT and PR in them.

Yes, that would be a start.

But why are you so certain right now that Burke couldn't have hit her on the head really hard with a heavy object setting in motion a terrible chain of events?

I think he was thinking #what the hell is the pineapple to do with my sister dying#
What did you think about Burke's reaction to the photo of the bowl of pineapple. There was something there that he knew and couldn't bring himself to reveal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member