Was Burke Involved ? # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the show, I understand more to come,
Dr Phil describes Burke as socially awkward, he smiles and laughs when he talks about his sister murder. Dr Phil said its because he was nervous. But he didn't sound nervous or concerned to me. He smiled almost non stop, like he was talking about something pleasant. which leads me to believe he feels no empathy for his sister or maybe not for anyone. There is sometimes competition, even envy between siblings. In that family JonBenet probably always was in the center of attention and admiration, she was their little diva, a doll, there was always excitement, always something going on , yet another beauty contest to prepare, and Burke felt he always came second.
He may have hated her sister for that. I understand Burke played baseball, did the family come to watch the game, did he also got a chance to shine, maybe not. When JonBenet was gone, he finally got the attention, because he was a victim too. Then it was his turn.
I understand JonBenet was hit with an object, but didnt die right away, they may have thought she was dead. If Burke hit her with a bat, he didn’t kill her even if he intended to. Someone who strangled her, did.
Patsy when she found a little girl she thought she was dead, , panicked , she staged the crime scene, wrote that botched letter, she lost one child, but she wasnt going to lose another.In her mind she still had one kid left to save, and she chose Burke. Besides these kind of things dont happen to people like them, these kind of things happen to other people somewhere on the bottom of the social ladder, whose lives already messed up, marred by violence, not to their picture perfect family. Their reputation was on the line. Down the road she may have started to believe in an intruder theory, denial was the only way to some how wrap her head around it.
Not sure what John knew or saw. this is of course speculation only, a pure fiction.
So whether Burke involved or not, he is not responsible, because of his young age.

Sent from mTalk

Does this mean he'll be on trial and have to answer questions that involve that night? Under oath? Or is that too good to be true?

He will have to answer questions under oath. It is his burden to prove his claim.

He will have to answer questions under oath. It is his burden to prove his claim.

He will have to prove that the statements made are false and that the people making the statements knew they were false when they were made. He will also have to prove some damage to his reputation as a result of the false statements.

Good luck with that. Burke will have to testify, under oath, making a record and maybe even a video taped deposition for all the world to see. He can't get through a DP "smooch-smooch, you're such a good boy' interview with Dr. Phaux without stepping on his own ****. The CBS lawyers won't be like poor Chris Wolf's lawyer who sued the Ramseys for naming him as a suspect in their book.

I am really disgusted with the Ramseys. More so now after they went on tv to talk about how victimized they are, rather than asks for the public's help in finding the killer of JBR. When asked by DP if he thought of spending a great portion of his life searching for his sister's killer, Burke said something lie "well, there are other people doing that, right? So, I just want them to keep looking." Yet, he refuses to speak to LE.

I think of the woman who went to college, then law school to work to exonerate her brother whom she believed to have been unjustly convicted and succeeded. Burke can't return a phone call. PIG!

That's exactly how I read it over 20 years ago, keep your precious child safe from an older brother. I don't think everything Patsy said was a lie.
Having just finished Part II of the CBS special (and still assimilating), I can now see that too. And the interviews Burke R. did (then and now) and distance from the events, which if Dr. Phil was truly being objective, he would have called him on, are intense - particularly put together.

But, if all these scenarios are true, how could the Ramseys be so quick to lash out at everyone, sue everyone... I understand the *protection* aspect of the family, but ... it seems like it went too far?

Yeah, Patsy's handwriting and the ransom note look very similar, IMO.

The ransom note has a sense of panic (which is understandable considering the night they had).

I agree. It was brought to his attention about the miniseries and that the evidence would point a finger directly at Burke. This was the family's pre-emptive strike at damage control. They used Dr Phil's show because Dr Phil is a former client of Lin Wood. Dr Phil hired Lin Wood to make the National Enquirer stop writing about his marriage. This kind of arrangement is obviously unethical and the network should not have allowed it.

Regarding the touch DNA; whenever there is a crime scene there will be all kinds of unidentified evidence; DNA, fingerprints, hair, etc. The defense attorneys will always claim ANY unidentified evidence must belong to the REAL killer. This is to be expected. "Hey don't look at my clients. Look over here. Look at this."

This. And it needs to be shared on the sites which aren't mentioning that Lin Wood is Dr Phil's attorney. The articles at People, Daily Mail, and Dr Phil omit this important fact.

Burke should hire another lawyer to sue Lin Wood for giving him fatal advice. If not for Burke's smarmy appearance on DP, I would have viewed the CBS special differently. His demeanor and mannerisms had me screaming "WTH is wrong with him!?" I only recently became aware of the GJ charges and once I read that, I knew BDI was the answer. After seeing him in his interview, I now know the reason - he is whack.

He only thinks he was nervous on DP, wait until he hears "raise your right hand, no the other one, and repeat after me . . ." and has to stare down a whole pack of unleashed lawyers.

Lin Wood did this to him. Burke had long faded form the public interest, only people like WSrs and ACR even thought about this case for the last 15 or so years. And a whole bunch of people watching DP never heard of it or are too young to remember it. Woodie flung the audience doors wide open and exposed his own client's many flaws, subjecting him to harsh criticism when most of the listening and watching world never thought he had anything to do with it at all. Now, they are suspicious.

Of course, it was nice that CBS had DP do these interviews to alert everyone to the CBS docu-series that may have otherwise gone unnoticed. SCUM I tell you, SCUM!

I agree. They could easily have just thrown her in the bathtub and started running water on her and say that she slipped. Or if they were worried about somehow crime labs figuring out what happened they could say that he accidentally hit her and as they were trying to wash the wound she fell again in the shower.

I don't see parents mutilating their child's body to cover up a kid killing his sister unless there was some very long term problem going on.

I would find it far more likely to find out later that John and Patsy were involved in something illegal and reputation destroying (like a pedophile ring) and someone who knew told them ahead of time that they were going to harm their daughter. They find her in the house and realize that evil guy kept true to his word and wrote the ransom note to send the cops off in a different direction. But for a parent to go to all these lengths for an accident just doesn't make any sense to me at all.

It's possible JBR was abused by her dad, her two older brothers and was a generational abuse. Was PR aware or became aware that night?
Why did they own a book about children's sexual aggression? Anyone know who wrote the book? This could be a BIG clue. Perhaps Burke was receiving therapy for his inappropriate actions (sexual misconduct with JBR?)

He will probably be directed to plead the 5th.

Case dismissed. LOL You can't refuse to testify in a civil suit that you bring, even if there is an ongoing criminal investigation in which you may incriminate yourself, and win. The defendants in the civil matter have the right to question him under oath and to compel his testimony at trial. The penalty for refusal is dismissal of the claims with prejudice and maybe even sanctions such as having to pay the defendants legal fees. Oops, :nevermind:

Welcome to the real world, Damien Ramsey, sorry your lawyer led you down such path.:boohoo:

The above views are my opinion which is subject to change. :rollercoaster:

I think I shall henceforth write entirely in emojis.

It's possible JBR was abused by her dad, her two older brothers and was a generational abuse. Was PR aware or became aware that night?
Why did they own a book about children's sexual aggression? Anyone know who wrote the book? This could be a BIG clue. Perhaps Burke was receiving therapy for his inappropriate actions (sexual misconduct with JBR?)

I can't stand JR but honestly do not see him as a molester of children, much less his own.

Wouldn't surprise me. Kolar delves into the SBP with his book.

Burke should hire another lawyer to sue Lin Wood for giving him fatal advice. If not for Burke's smarmy appearance on DP, I would have viewed the CBS special differently. His demeanor and mannerisms had me screaming "WTH is wrong with him!?" I only recently became aware of the GJ charges and once I read that, I knew BDI was the answer. After seeing him in his interview, I now know the reason - he is whack.

I'm not sure I completely understand those true bills. Does it mean the parents endangered the girls life by allowing Burke to live there? Or does it mean they dropped the kids off at home and left them there, dropped the presents off, and came back home?

Just read Burke is suing CBS.

Burke should also consider suing himself... His body language and his replies during the Dr Phil interviews shed great suspicion on him. Add to it some additional new "facts" he publicly shared, for example the sneaking back into the basement story and the mentioning of the flashlight. Go Burke

-Nin

Lin Wood's much talk about affidavit "exonerating" Burke Ramsey clearly states it's good up until the date of the affidavit - not after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He only thinks he was nervous on DP, wait until he hears "raise your right hand, no the other one, and repeat after me . . ." and has to stare down a whole pack of unleashed lawyers.

Lin Wood did this to him. Burke had long faded form the public interest, only people like WSrs and ACR even thought about this case for the last 15 or so years. And a whole bunch of people watching DP never heard of it or are too young to remember it. Woodie flung the audience doors wide open and exposed his own client's many flaws, subjecting him to harsh criticism when most of the listening and watching world never thought he had anything to do with it at all. Now, they are suspicious.

Of course, it was nice that CBS had DP do these interviews to alert everyone to the CBS docu-series that may have otherwise gone unnoticed. SCUM I tell you, SCUM!

BBM
Yeh I watched the DP interview and was left feeling like he was involved. Some of his answers and just the way he reacts is bizarre. At one point DP asked about PRs last days and if she talked about JBR in those days. BR turned it around to be about him and her not seeing him graduate college. It's like he couldn't stand for those moments even to be about his sister. Then I watched the CBS docu with his interviews and I was blown away!! His response to the pineapple questions was so very telling. Then to couple that with the feces smearing that was done to some of JBRs things including the candy she got on Christmas morning... I'm sorry but that IMO proves this family knew there were deep rooted issues with BR and how he viewed his sister.
Anyways I agree that the DP interview was not a good idea.
This is all of course in my opinion!

The ransom note has a sense of panic (which is understandable considering the night they had).

Did anyone ever mention why the "a" in the ransom note(s) were consistently the same without deviation, and did not match any known handwriting of P.R. (or her a's cursive or otherwise) Wasn't it a block "a". Of course the q written like a number 8 is consistent with her's as well as her c's. But its the "a" I'm concerned about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay