Was Burke Involved? # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to add something re the BDI mommy covered up, dad had no clue theory.

JR wouldn't have handed over to police THAT pad especially since the practice note was still in it. No way. Throwing her under the bus at that point? Makes no sense.

for you guys who have pw's book.. are Linda Arndts notes in it?something interesting she observed that morning?

JR wouldn't have handed over to police THAT pad especially since the practice note was still in it. No way. Throwing her under the bus at that point? Makes no sense.

madeleine,
Yet if that is BR on the 911 call, then JR knows he is awake and that he returned to bed to fake being asleep. So both JR and BR are in on the Version of Events.

Also in one of the interviews BR is asked when did you last see JonBenet alive, BR thinks for quite a time, then answers in the car, but we know he also said he watched JonBenet walk into the house.

JR has similar statements where they have been tweaked or altered to suit the occasion, so all three R have colluded in the death of JonBenet.

I'm not sure about that. Maybe he had tried to do something about Burke and Patsy had blocked him? Hard to tell what had happened before that night.

for you guys who have pw's book.. are Linda Arndts notes in it?something interesting she observed that morning?

I wouldn't give too much weight to Linda Arndt's statements, frankly. She had her own take on things and was out of her depth by a considerable amount.

madeleine,
Yet if that is BR on the 911 call, then JR knows he is awake and that he returned to bed to fake being asleep. So both JR and BR are in on the Version of Events.

Also in one of the interviews BR is asked when did you last see JonBenet alive, BR thinks for quite a time, then answers in the car, but we know he also said he watched JonBenet walk into the house.

JR has similar statements where they have been tweaked or altered to suit the occasion, so all three R have colluded in the death of JonBenet.

oh but I am sure he didn't stay in the dark for long. I was just wondering when exactly he realized what really happened. Of course this theory is just one out of many but it's the one I am working on right nowm

I am sure that if there WAS indeed a problem with BR dad wouldn't have known much since he wasn't around. And I am also sure his wife would have been in denial . MY son is fine, there is nothing wrong with him. Calculated dad would have approached it differently. Maybe.

It doesn't. Unless JR wasn't in the vicinity when the note was written because he either didn't know yet about the death or because he was busy staging or throwing away items. My own guess is that John wasn't directly involved with the note because he had grown enough of a brain to realize it didn't need to be so ridiculously detailed. But I also have trouble seeing Patsy not going directly to John when she found out what happened. So the notion that they were both busy doing their own parts to cover up the crime makes the most sense to me.

It doesn't. Unless JR wasn't in the vicinity when the note was written because he either didn't know yet about the death or because he was busy staging or throwing away items. My own guess is that John wasn't directly involved with the note because he had grown enough of a brain to realize it didn't need to be so ridiculously detailed. But I also have trouble seeing Patsy not going directly to John when she found out what happened. So the notion that they were both busy doing their own parts to cover up the crime makes the most sense to me.

I guess it all depends on the nature of their relationships. Maybe BR was afraid of dad and trusted mom. Maybe not. Dunno much about how close BR and JR really were.

I am also convinced that if stubborn PR would have doubts re JR agreeing with her plan to cover it up she would have lied to him .

Maybe thats why BR found her to be so funny that morning running around screaming. He was aware it was an act meant to fool daddy.

Who made the calls after 911- was it Patsy? I think the reason the call didn't hang up properly is that she only set it down a second to end the call, but kept it in her hand ready to immediately make another, unaware that she hadn't actually succeeded in ending the 911 call (no dial-tone.) If John was only just made aware of the situation and he was reading the ransom letter for the first time as she was on the 911 call, she may have already seen him questioning what was actually going on. Calling friends over could have been more about creating a buffer between Patsy and John than between the Ramsey's and the police.

There is a problem I am having with this theory though. Even Kolar says that if JR found her at 11 he became an accomplice for NOT telling it. And this is where the theory doesn't make sense. If he believed IDI and was fooled by the note why didn't he tell the cops when he found her. At 11.

I am also convinced that if stubborn PR would have doubts re JR agreeing with her plan to cover it up she would have lied to him .

I'm not convinced. Even if Patsy knew her son was deeply troubled, this would have been a horrifying, shocking thing to see. Regardless of Patsy's stubbornness or her relationship with John, I have trouble seeing her not involving him earlier rather than later or not at all. And then there's the risk that John flips out and refuses to go along with her plan once it was time to call 911, if that's when he first learned what Burke - and Patsy - did. Burke was awake then. One or both of his parents instructed him to go back to bed and stay there, pretend to be asleep, and deny hearing anything. John could not have been oblivious to this, or the reason for the need for those instructions. John had seen the note by then as well. So I'm pretty sure John knew what happened and knew Patsy wrote the note at least by the time Burke was sent back to bed before the first officer arrived. My own guess is that he knew much earlier than this, although we have no way of knowing this for sure.

Maybe thats why BR found her to be so funny that morning running around screaming. He was aware it was an act meant to fool daddy.

It may be that Burke was describing his mother's behavior at the time she saw what he'd done to his sister. Of course she would have gone "psycho" then.

Wasn't it John's cell phone records that were "erased" or to be precise had 0 calls made at the end of the month according to the cell company records, which to me means they were erased by the time the police got hold of them? I suppose Patsy could have used John's phone to make calls that morning but it seems more likely that John was in on it earlier and used his own phone himself. I tend not to take any statements the Ramsey's made as truth, after all they had every reason to mislead the investigators and still do to this day. But I do think that some truth could slip through, lies are hard to keep up with especially after 20 years.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

Wasn't it John's cell phone records that were "erased" or to be precise had 0 calls made at the end of the month according to the cell company records, which to me means they were erased by the time the police got hold of them? I suppose Patsy could have used John's phone to make calls that morning but it seems more likely that John was in on it earlier and used his own phone himself. I tend not to take any statements the Ramsey's made as truth, after all they had every reason to mislead the investigators and still do to this day. But I do think that some truth could slip through, lies are hard to keep up with especially after 20 years.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk
I thought I had read that there were NO calls at all for the month of December on JR cell phone? That they had been completely erased. Considering he was a huge business man I can't imagine he would have 0 phone calls on his cell phone. Another time I think money covered their butts. That in itself tells me the Ramsey's had something to hide.
Honestly I'm truly beginning to think that they were making calls to lawyers well before they called 911. Hell let's be honest here. Money can buy a whole hell of a lot. If the parents didn't want to get their hands too dirty cleaning up after BR, they could've had someone 'professional' come in and stage it for them with PR writing the note. I DOUBT it's what happened but its always a small possibility. Especially if they couldn't stomach what BR had done. That way they wouldn't neccessarily "know" everything about the staging. I do think they had lawyers in place honestly before 911 was called. I used to think JR wasn't truly aware of everything until after reading the ransom note. But the more I look at the evidence the more convinced I am that he was all up in that staging. With the exception of the Ransom book. I could almost see JR reading over the note and thinking to himself... well hell if they ever suspect anyone it will be PR due to this letter! Meanwhile patting her on the back and saying good job. now call 911 and crank up the drama and make it believable!

Also did PR have a cell phone? Surely she did with all that money. Was it ever checked and records pulled? Or did that too fall onto their island of privacy? :notgood:
Who the hell gets an island of privacy anyway!?! That just ruffles this mama hens feathers!
I would like enough money to afford an island of privacy please!! Anyone? ??:laughing:

Also did PR have a cell phone? Surely she did with all that money. Was it ever checked and records pulled? Or did that too fall onto their island of privacy? :notgood:
Who the hell gets an island of privacy anyway!?! That just ruffles this mama hens feathers!
I would like enough money to afford an island of privacy please!! Anyone? ??:laughing:

Island of privacy for sure. I got my first cell phone in 1993. WorldCom. Plan was 11 bucks a month and 20 cents a minute. For life. :rolleyes:

I'm sure Patsy and John both had cell phones in late '96 and used them regularly. All records should have been subpoena'd from the phone companies immediately.

Island of privacy for sure. I got my first cell phone in 1993. WorldCom. Plan was 11 bucks a month and 20 cents a minute. For life. :rolleyes:

I'm sure Patsy and John both had cell phones in late '96 and used them regularly. All records should have been subpoena'd from the phone companies immediately.
Totally agree! The ball was dropped. You know I sometimes wish the group anonymous would bust open the Ramsey's. *Whistles*

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member