Was Burke Involved? # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burkes statements of moving on at age 9 and what he said to dr Phil are very similar to people who I know experiences

Has anyone here ever been interviewed by a child psychologist as a kid???? Bc it is an extremely unnatural, uncomfortable situation. I remember this one lady was trying to test me for ADHD and I couldn't help but notice she started very deliberately tapping her pen...of course I lost focus! I feel immense empathy for Burke and support his lawsuit against spitz. Why is it so hard to believe that an intruder, likely a young man who worked for john in some way (and john probably was t even aware of him) felt slighted, maybe was suffering from a psychotic break, and did the crime? One he was in, and did the damage, he panicked. **** like this probably happens more than we think- not the exact situation but similar

Why would PR write the RN and cover for this young man who worked for JR?

Intruder theories are not allowed here, just FYI! There was no intruder.

Whatever all these rules...isn't the point to help solve crimes?

I can only suggest you do a great deal of independent research into the case. There are plenty of sources here and elsewhere.

There is no possible way an intruder killed JonBenet. <modsnip>

Just a general question - do you think JBR's killer will every be brought to justice?

Also, going back to BR's interview w/ DP - Keep in mind, LW is DP's attorney. The words that
haunt me from DP re BR - "he's socially ackward". OMG - he's a grown man. How much more
coddling is he going to get? Sorry - Rant!!!

Why is it so hard to believe that an intruder, likely a young man who worked for john in some way (and john probably was t even aware of him) felt slighted, maybe was suffering from a psychotic break, and did the crime?

How much time have you got?

Yes, SuperDave - shut he/she down.

Here's a starter. If there's one thing I've found out from 20+ years of studying crime and criminals, it's that criminals that prey on children are very much like animal predators (eg, Wolves, Lions, etc) in that they tend to target the weakest members of the herd. JonBenet was, for all practical purposes, too hard to access.

That's a good opener.

I'll take the bait:

Kidnappers take their victims away, as do sexually motivated child predators.

Mothers do not write RNs for strangers.

Fiber evidence links PR and JR to the staging.

They lied, and lied and lied.

They had lawyers before the body was removed from the house.

They wouldn't talk to LE for 4 months.

They tried to make arrangements to leave Boulder within 1/2 hour of finding the body.

Prior sexual abuse.

No signs of forced entry.

"He didn't mean to kill her, he wrapped her in a blanket."

"We didn't mean for this to happen."

"This is an inside job."

"Burke was asleep", "we didn't know it but Burke was awake", Burke is on the 911 call.

JR did not mention the broken window to anyone.

They pretended that the damaged door knob was new when all their friends knew it had been damaged a long time ago.

"I didn't do it, John Ramsey didn't do it and . . we didn't know who did it."

"Keep your babies close" says PR while JR mouths the words in CNN interview.

The RN was from PR's notepad, using her pen and in her linguistics, her letter style and her penmanship.

The paintbrush was PR's.

Burke has High Tech boots despite PR and JR claiming complete ignorance of what these were.

They wouldn't ID their own flashlight, which was wiped clean of prints and which was loaded with batteries which were also wiped clean of prints.

"Santa" fed her pineapple from a bowl with prints from PR and BR on it, with a 'too big", "good" spoon, next to a glass with BR's prints on their own kitchen table and PR just couldn't comprehend who would serve pineapple that way. BR nearly choked when he saw of photo of the bowl of pineapple and acted as though he had no idea what was in it.

"She was in a red turtleneck."

"She walked upstairs on her own."

"JR carried her upstairs."

BR went downstairs, alone, after everyone else was asleep and was there at the time that the head injury would have been sustained.

BR pretended to be asleep and his parents pretended he was asleep despite him being awake and present with them at the time of the 911 call.

"We're not speaking to you."

"I found her at 11:00."

"We aren't angry. We forgive the killer. We just want to know why." (7 days after the murder)

GJ indicted both parents for child abuse resulting in death and for being accessories after the fact by helping the murderer, whom they knew to be the murderer, avoid consequences.

There was no intruder. It was a myth invented by Lou Smit who never saw the actual crime scene or the body and who came up with a theory, after having a religious experience in the Ramsey car praying with them, that he fitted with hand picked evidence to support his claim while ignoring all evidence that proved the complete absence of an intruder.

This is what gets me...unless any one of us has been in the same or a highly similar situation then we cannot deem what is normal and what is not. I remember being burkes age exactly and my parents for divorced, we moved, and then boom my mom got breast cancer and went through chemo, puking and lost all her hair. And you know what I was worried about???? Other kids making fun of me or asking why my mom was bald. I was so mad and angry at the world and one time i blew up and said to my mom literally on her bed sick with cancer I hope you die! Kids cant process grief the way adults are supposed to. His reactions then and now to me are totally normal considering the circumstances. Another case in point, I have a friend whose sister was killed by a semi in front of her own eyes. She moved on pretty quick...that's how kids grieve

I am sorry to learn of your mother's cancer. Your reaction of being angry is probably more similar to BRs reaction to his mother's cancer than realized. I think he felt threatened when his mother became ill when BR was four. He may have associated his mother's bad health with JB joining the family. His strangest reaction to his mother's death threat was fecal smearing. That is not normal behavior for a 4yo. It became an escalating problem before JB died. Her box of chocolates tells us that much.

On national TV, BR said wetting the bed is something every kid does but that simply is not true.

Burkes statements of moving on at age 9 and what he said to dr Phil are very similar to people who I know experiences

Okay, let's just suppose that your theory of a disgruntled employee killing JBR for revenge is true. Why do we never see sadness or tears from Burke? Why do we not see fear that he may face the same fate? Why do we not see any sort of increased protection from the parents for Burke?

The truth is that all three Ramseys knew that there never was a threat despite the "keep your babies close" comment. They didn't waste any time shipping Burke off to the Whites that morning though. They have never put any pressure on police to solve the case either, and John has made it clear that he would be happy if we all just moved on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take the bait:

They tried to make arrangements to leave Boulder within 1/2 hour of finding the body.

Prior sexual abuse.

"This is an inside job."

"Burke was asleep", "we didn't know it but Burke was awake", Burke is on the 911 call.

They pretended that the damaged door knob was new when all their friends knew it had been damaged a long time ago.

The RN was from PR's notepad, using her pen and in her linguistics, her letter style and her penmanship.

The paintbrush was PR's.

Burke has High Tech boots despite PR and JR claiming complete ignorance of what these were.

They wouldn't ID their own flashlight, which was wiped clean of prints and which was loaded with batteries which were also wiped clean of prints.

"Santa" fed her pineapple from a bowl with prints from PR and BR on it, with a 'too big", "good" spoon, next to a glass with BR's prints on their own kitchen table and PR just couldn't comprehend who would serve pineapple that way. BR nearly choked when he saw of photo of the bowl of pineapple and acted as though he had no idea what was in it.

BR went downstairs, alone, after everyone else was asleep and was there at the time that the head injury would have been sustained.

BR pretended to be asleep and his parents pretended he was asleep despite him being awake and present with them at the time of the 911 call.

"We aren't angry. We forgive the killer. We just want to know why." (7 days after the murder)

GJ indicted both parents for child abuse resulting in death and for being accessories after the fact by helping the murderer, whom they knew to be the murderer, avoid consequences.

There was no intruder. It was a myth invented by Lou Smit who never saw the actual crime scene or the body and who came up with a theory, after having a religious experience in the Ramsey car praying with them, that he fitted with hand picked evidence to support his claim while ignoring all evidence that proved the complete absence of an intruder.

Half that stuff has been debunked.

I'll take the bait:

Prior sexual abuse.

"This is an inside job."

The paintbrush was PR's.

Okay, let's just suppose that your theory of a disgruntled employee killing JBR for revenge is true. Why do we never see sadness or tears from Burke? Why do we not see fear that he may face the same fate? Why do we not see any sort of increased protection from the parents for Burke?

The truth is that all three Ramseys knew that there never was a threat despite the "keep your babies close" comment. They didn't waste any time shipping Burke off to the Whites that morning though. They have never put any pressure on police to solve the case either, and John has made it clear that he would be happy if we all just moved on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He did cry. Unless you were physically present with him these last 20 years then how do you know he never cried? Again, people go through all sorts of trauma and yes, they move on. They're not sobbing on floor every day for two decades.

Half that stuff has been debunked.

No it has not.

Kidnappers take their victims away, as do sexually motivated child predators. (true)

Mothers do not write RNs for strangers. (true)

Fiber evidence links PR and JR to the staging. (true)

They lied, and lied and lied. (True. Just comb through ALL the transcripts and you will spot the lies.)

They had lawyers before the body was removed from the house. (True. Bynum was hired before the body was removed).

They wouldn't talk to LE for 4 months. (True. This is on record)

They tried to make arrangements to leave Boulder within 1/2 hour of finding the body. (True and this is on record)

Prior sexual abuse. (A team of experts determined this, so true).

No signs of forced entry. (True)

"He didn't mean to kill her, he wrapped her in a blanket." (True. Rol heard this)

"We didn't mean for this to happen." (Pam heard this so true)

"This is an inside job." (JR said this, so true)

"Burke was asleep", "we didn't know it but Burke was awake", Burke is on the 911 call. (True.)

JR did not mention the broken window to anyone. (True, was not mentioned until months later)

They pretended that the damaged door knob was new when all their friends knew it had been damaged a long time ago. (True. Read Barb Fernie's account)

"I didn't do it, John Ramsey didn't do it and . . we didn't know who did it." (True)

"Keep your babies close" says PR while JR mouths the words in CNN interview. (True. It was rehearsed)

The RN was from PR's notepad, using her pen and in her linguistics, her letter style and her penmanship. (True)

The paintbrush was PR's. (True, from her paint tray.)

Burke has High Tech boots despite PR and JR claiming complete ignorance of what these were. (True. Even Fleet Jr. admitted it)

They wouldn't ID their own flashlight, which was wiped clean of prints and which was loaded with batteries which were also wiped clean of prints. (True)

"Santa" fed her pineapple from a bowl with prints from PR and BR on it, with a 'too big", "good" spoon, next to a glass with BR's prints on their own kitchen table and PR just couldn't comprehend who would serve pineapple that way. BR nearly choked when he saw of photo of the bowl of pineapple and acted as though he had no idea what was in it. (True. "Oh............")

"She was in a red turtleneck." (True)

"She walked upstairs on her own." (True)

"JR carried her upstairs." (True)

BR went downstairs, alone, after everyone else was asleep and was there at the time that the head injury would have been sustained. (True. He admitted it)

BR pretended to be asleep and his parents pretended he was asleep despite him being awake and present with them at the time of the 911 call. (True)

"We're not speaking to you." (True)

"I found her at 11:00." (Said twice so true)

"We aren't angry. We forgive the killer. We just want to know why." (7 days after the murder) (True. On record)

GJ indicted both parents for child abuse resulting in death and for being accessories after the fact by helping the murderer, whom they knew to be the murderer, avoid consequences. (True. Read the true bills)

Not sure why you're so intent on defending BR. But to say half that stuff is debunked is glaring disinformation. None of the above was debunked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper