Was Burke Involved # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're allowing your own perceptions to influence you too much. You're on this one-track-mind type of thing, where everything you see, has a carefully-thought-out explanation by the R's. I just can't believe that. These weren't seasoned killers; and this wasn't a premeditated act. The majority of the decisions that were made on that night had to be made on the fly.

Your right. They were not experienced killers or criminals. However, they both were very well educated and knew how to manipulate people. Which they did. They used the John Douglas' book for reference. Argue, all you want, JR handed LE Patsy's notepad deliberately. This is somewhat proven by photo 17.7. The level of stagecraft was unprecedented.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please. Are you being serious? It takes 1 minute to change your clothes. You are the one that is allowing your theory to cloud reasonable thinking and intuitive logic.

After the death of my grampa, I was calming myself doing dumplings. I was a teen at that time.

I think my reasoning is much closer to reality no matter if she killed someone, staged something, was hiding something or was just a mother with a broken heart.

Please. Are you being serious? It takes 1 minute to change your clothes. You are the one that is allowing your theory to cloud reasonable thinking and intuitive logic.

It didn't occur her to her to change her clothes. She didn't think that would put up any red flags with police. That is why she didn't bother changing them, and that is why it came back to directly bite her, as it was directly linked to the duct tape fibers. Again, you give her way, way too much credit.

It didn't occur her to her to change her clothes. She didn't think that would put up any red flags with police. That is why she didn't bother changing them, and that is why it came back to directly bite her, as it was directly linked to the duct tape fibers. Again, you give her way, way too much credit.

Believe, what you want to believe. Patsy stayed in the same clothes on purpose.

What does seem fairly certain was it was a crazy long night, an act of pique or impulsivity covered over by a deluge of logic, and in many ways overly logical thinking. Patsy perhaps has taken much of that narrative to the grave.

Your right. They were not experienced killers or criminals. However, they both were very well educated and knew how to manipulate people. Which they did. They used the John Douglas' book for reference. Argue, all you want, JR handed LE Patsy's notepad deliberately. This is somewhat proven by photo 17.7. The level of stagecraft was unprecedented.

Completely disagree. Not unless he was trying to directly implicate PR, which is exactly what happened when he handed it over. You need to notice "a mistake" when you see one, in this case, because there were many made here.

Believe, what you want to believe. Patsy stayed in the same clothes on purpose.

I guess she wanted the red fibers on the duct tape to be directly tied to her by the police then.

I guess she wanted the red fibers on the duct tape to be directly tied to her by the police then.

No, but she knew that she was all-over the crime scene(fibers etc.)She attempted to explain that away by wearing the same clothes and throwing herself all-over her dead body, which helped do that. This is also why she told police she put JB to bed that night(to put her in close proximity of her daughter). I, also believe this is why she lied about JonBenet not wanting to wear her matching red-turtleneck that day.

Completely disagree. Not unless he was trying to directly implicate PR, which is exactly what happened when he handed it over. You need to notice "a mistake" when you see one, in this case, because there were many made here.

No. Your wrong about this one. The CEO who was so careful not to get his or Patsy's prints on the ransom note, planned on giving the pad to LE on purpose. He knew where that pad was the whole morning. He had moved it that morning.

But if we seriously mean to figure out precisely where furtive activities took place that night we need to use logic. We need to look at:

1. What needed to be undone?

2. What needed to be done?

3. Where was the best place to do it in the dark?

4. What would help them navigate undetected in the dark?"

No, but she knew that she was all-over the crime scene(fibers etc.)She attempted to explain that away by wearing the same clothes and throwing herself all-over her dead body, which helped do that. This is also why she told police she put JB to bed that night(to put her in close proximity of her daughter). I, also believe this is why she lied about JonBenet not wanting to wear her matching red-turtleneck that day.

But no other fibers were found "all over the crime scene," so why would she feel so obligated? They were only found on the back of the duct tape.

JR knew about contaminating the body when he brought it upstairs and laid it in the dirtiest/most-busy part of the hallway initially -- that I can believe was purposeful. But PR? No. She simply didn't realize it would come back to bite her, which it did, and then some -- that is why it wasn't purposeful. It was a mistake. Same with the notepad.

No. Your wrong about this one. The CEO who was so careful not to get his or Patsy's prints on the ransom note, planned on giving the pad to LE on purpose. He knew where that pad was the whole morning. He had moved it that morning.

Negative. He felt he had no other choice, in the police's presence. It would have looked suspicious if he had given them one pad, but went to another part of the house to fetch a PR sample, when the PR sample was right there to give. He had no other choice.

But no other fibers were found "all over the crime scene," so why would she feel so obligated? They were only found on the back of the duct tape.

JR knew about contaminating the body when he brought it upstairs and laid it in the dirtiest/most-busy part of the hallway initially -- that I can believe was purposeful. But PR? No. She simply didn't realize it would come back to bite her, which it did, and then some -- that is why it wasn't purposeful. It was a mistake. Same with the notepad.

Disagree

Negative. He felt he had no other choice, in the police's presence. It would have looked suspicious if he had given them one pad, but went to another part of the house to fetch a PR sample, when the PR sample was right there to give. He had no other choice.

Study the interviews surrounding photo 17.7. Disagree.

Ok. So ask yourself this: Why didn't they just get rid of the notepad then? It could've easily went bye-bye like the cord and tape. Exactly.

Ok. So ask yourself this: Why didn't they just get rid of the notepad then? It could've easily went bye-bye like the cord and tape. Exactly.

In all fairness, you don't know that. Those were 8x11 (or similar) legal notepads, correct? Those wouldn't exactly be "easy" to smuggle out, whereas cord and duct tape can balled up and stuffed in any sized purse or undergarment. My point is, they certainly couldn't smuggle everything out; and what was left, was left because they didn't think it needed to be smuggled out. You may as well ask why they didn't smuggle the pen out also -- I'll give you a hint, it's the same reason why they didn't smuggle the pads out -- because they didn't think they needed to (or because they couldn't, with regard to the notepads, not the pen).

They were never expecting police to look at them; and they were never expecting them to find the body in the house. They thought their plan was fool-proof, and the longer time dragged on, the more it began to unravel and the more mistakes they both made.

Disagree

So you disagree that the red fibers and the notepad never came back to hurt PR? Those weren't crucial mistakes (I stress, "mistakes") in covering up this crime? They directly implicated her!

Well, I don't know about anyone else but when the subject of JR using the flashlight to put BR to bed came up and then BR admitted that he sneaked back downstairs once he thought everyone was asleep, shivers ran up my spine. A light bulb went off and it was all very clear to me that BDI. Everything fell into place.

This was the same flashlight that, up to that moment, was radioactive to the R's and they stumbled for words to distance themselves from it. Now, JR owned it. Whoa!

BR put himself downstairs during the official estimated range of the time of death. Whoa!

Wasn't that flashlight clean of all fingerprints if I recall correctly?

Wasn't that flashlight clean of all fingerprints if I recall correctly?

HEY YOU!,

None could be lifted from the flashlight. So did a Ramsey wipe it clean, was it Patsy who used it to check on JonBenet but lost it as JonBenet wet the bed, so she whacked her?

Is JR getting Burke Ramsey to cover for him over the flashlight, as he was the last person to use it?

I can imagine an attorney in court asking Burke on the stand, did you wear gloves when you used the flashlight?

In all fairness, you don't know that. Those were 8x11 (or similar) legal notepads, correct? Those wouldn't exactly be "easy" to smuggle out, whereas cord and duct tape can balled up and stuffed in any sized purse or undergarment. My point is, they certainly couldn't smuggle everything out; and what was left, was left because they didn't think it needed to be smuggled out. You may as well ask why they didn't smuggle the pen out also -- I'll give you a hint, it's the same reason why they didn't smuggle the pads out -- because they didn't think they needed to (or because they couldn't, with regard to the notepads, not the pen).

They were never expecting police to look at them; and they were never expecting them to find the body in the house. They thought their plan was fool-proof, and the longer time dragged on, the more it began to unravel and the more mistakes they both made.

Um, they had a fireplace, boiler room, and paper is rather easy to get rid of. Back to the drawing board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members