Was Burke Involved # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They, no doubt knew what BR had done. No doubt, they consulted with BR. No doubt, at some point before most of the staging, Burke was told to go to his room and stay there. No doubt, he came down unexpectedly during the 911 call. He then was ordered back to bed and was told to stay there until John came and got him.
MO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But again, BR never told them before they stumbled on the body. That is a huge flaw in BDI, and goes against every paternal instinct every human being would have in a similar situation.

But again, BR never told them before they stumbled on the body. That is a huge flaw in BDI, and goes against every paternal instinct every human being would have in a similar situation.

What is a huge flaw in BDI?

Paternal instinct? You would have to overcome even more of a monumental lapse in paternal instinct to think either Patsy or John would strangle their daughter purposely with the intent to kill.

Paternal instinct? You would have to overcome even more of a monumental lapse in paternal instinct to think either Patsy or John would strangle their daughter purposely with the intent to kill.

Actually, you wouldn't. Not if one or both of them were responsible (for the head blow, especially) and not if they didn't want her to live as an invalid. Paternal instinct wouldn't come into play here (i.e. the paternal instinct of immediately calling an ambulance); it only would if anyone but one of the parents were responsible.

Actually, you wouldn't. Not if one or both of them were responsible (for the head blow, especially) and not if they didn't want her to live as an invalid. Paternal instinct wouldn't come into play here (i.e. the paternal instinct of immediately calling an ambulance); it only would if anyone but one of the parents were responsible.

Totally, disagree. If Burke had hurt his sister again while acting out, he would look to avoid and distance himself from the situation. I see classic avoidance psychology here. Especially, if he had stabbed her vagina with the paintbrush. He had been warned many times. He knew he was in deep doo. The murder was emotional and violent. That is a fact. BR was acting out on his jealousy and feelings inadequacy. It is written all over her. Look at JonBenet's neck again in the autopsy photos. They speak of struggle, strife, and resistance. Her injuries to her neck are not simply one of the parents tightening a ligature deep into her neck. The last thing if BDI, would be him running to get his parents right away.

Totally, disagree. If Burke had hurt his sister again while acting out, he would look to avoid and distance himself from the situation. I see classic avoidance psychology here. Especially, if he had stabbed her vagina with the paintbrush. He had been warned many times. He knew he was in deep doo. The murder was emotional and violent. That is a fact. BR was acting out on his jealousy and feelings inadequacy. It is written all over her. Look at JonBenet's neck again in the autopsy photos. They speak of struggle, strife, and resistance. Her injuries to her neck are not simply one of the parents tightening a ligature deep into her neck. The last thing if BDI, would be him running to get his parents right away.

The culpability that you speak of, was born from embarrassment and the need to cover-up what their son had just did, from their friends, Access Graphics, and the world. Their livelihood was riding on it. This is the only "culpability bond" that wouldn't have broken over time.

You're straying from the argument. I don't disagree that, if BR did this, he wouldn't tell his parents. That's not the issue.

The issue is, not only would JR and PR need to be telepathic without BR telling them what happened before stumbling on the body, but they would need to go against every parental instinct a human being has of immediately trying to save JBR.

The culpability that you speak of, was born from embarrassment and the need to cover-up what their son had just did, from their friends, Access Graphics, and the world. Their livelihood was riding on it. This is the only "culpability bond" that wouldn't have broken over time.

Doubt it. Protecting BR himself would have been the sole driving force in your scenario; not the parent's own culpability or their image.

You're straying from the argument. I don't disagree that, if BR did this, he wouldn't tell his parents. That's not the issue.

The issue is, not only would JR and PR need to be telepathic without BR telling them what happened before stumbling on the body, but they would need to go against every parental instinct a human being has of immediately trying to save JBR.

Ahh, now we've come to this place in the road again. Your right. Think about it. Why wouldn't they get help?

Doubt it. Protecting BR himself would have been the sole driving force in your scenario; not the parent's own culpability or their image.

Completely disagree again. The cover-up wasn't necessarily to save their son. The cover-up was born from two narcissistic people who cared more about themselves, then their "family". The cover-up was for themselves, not their son.

[John from DoI, pg 368] Could an unexpected turn of events have forced this cruel man to change his plans? Did his own lusts push him into unexpected actions that left him feeling he had no alternative but to kill JonBenet?

What if John was referring to himself in the third person?

Think you missed OTG's last post. No, those weren't fecal smears. That was fingerprint dust.

This is really telling on many levels. That and the impossibility of knowing if there is only one door knob like the one pictured throughout the entire home.

Ahh, now we've come to this place in the road again. Your right. Think about it. Why wouldn't they get help?

Because they both knew exactly what had happened.

Completely disagree again. The cover-up wasn't necessarily to save their son. The cover-up was born from two narcissistic people who cared more about themselves, then their "family". The cover-up was for themselves, not their son.

Come on, now.

You're letting your hatred of the R's cloud your reasoning now.

[John from DoI, pg 368] Could an unexpected turn of events have forced this cruel man to change his plans? Did his own lusts push him into unexpected actions that left him feeling he had no alternative but to kill JonBenet?

What if John was referring to himself in the third person?

Very strong obervation, icedtea4me.

Come on, now.

You're letting your hatred of the R's cloud your reasoning now.

Negative, dig deeper. I, also find it rather telling how you have the parents abusing, torturing, and strangling their own daughter all in some sort of heroic act to save their son, but say my hatred of the Rams is causing my judgement to be altered?

If the Rams were ever caught, they would have liked for you to believe it was all for their son. Wrong. It was for them. Your missing something.

Negative, dig deeper. I, also find it rather telling how you have the parents abusing, torturing, and strangling their own daughter all in some sort of heroic act to save their son, but say my hatred of the Rams is causing my judgement to be altered?

If the Rams were ever caught, they would have liked for you to believe it was all for their son. Wrong. It was for them. Your missing something.

Actually (to the bolded), that's closer to your theory (BDI) than mine (PDI/RDI).

If it wasn't (predominantly) to save their son, they would have called an ambulance. Or at the very least, driven their daughter to the hospital.

Actually (to the bolded), that's closer to your theory (BDI) than mine (PDI/RDI).

If it wasn't (predominantly) to save their son, they would have called an ambulance. Or at the very least, driven their daughter to the hospital.

Your missing the key. If BDI, and the parents discover JB dead, what is the defining reason beyond the cover-up?

John and Patsy check her pulse, they look up at one another. What makes them both say, holy shitt, we have to cover this up now?

Your missing the key. If BDI, and the parents discover JB dead, what is the defining reason beyond the cover-up?

John and Patsy check her pulse, they look up at one another. What makes them both say, holy shitt, we have to cover this up now?

I already answered that. To save their son, whom they telepathically (according to your theory) automatically knew did it.

They could have protected their image all the same if they drove her to the hospital and chalked it all up to a fall, without having to go through the grotesque act of staging a murder. That's where your reasoning fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee