Was Burke involved in JB's death?

• Burke was involved in the death of JBR

Votes: 377 59.6%
  • Burke was totally uninvolved in her death

Votes: 256 40.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot! I looked all over for those!

I think I DO see a train in his room. On the floor by the wall.

DeeDee249,
I wonder, any connection with events of 96/25/? What footwear did BR wear to the Whites?

It has never been determined, but police DO have photos taken at the White's, so they may know. That is how it was finally settled as to whether JB was wearing the red turtleneck- as Patsy said she was at first- or the white Gap shirt she was found in (which Patsy said JB wanted to wear). She wore to the White's the white Gap shirt with the silver sequin star that she was found in.

It has never been determined, but police DO have photos taken at the White's, so they may know. That is how it was finally settled as to whether JB was wearing the red turtleneck- as Patsy said she was at first- or the white Gap shirt she was found in (which Patsy said JB wanted to wear). She wore to the White's the white Gap shirt with the silver sequin star that she was found in.

DeeDee249,
interesting, so its another evidential aspect that the BPD know about but are not telling us. Is it relevant that this little nugget of information relates to BR, or is that just incidental?

Another thing never mentioned, even by Kolar, is were any fibers from the red turtleneck found on JonBenet's body?

DeeDee249,
interesting, so its another evidential aspect that the BPD know about but are not telling us. Is it relevant that this little nugget of information relates to BR, or is that just incidental?

Another thing never mentioned, even by Kolar, is were any fibers from the red turtleneck found on JonBenet's body?

I would be safe in saying that it probably has more to do with the fact that it relates to BR.
Don't recall anything being said about the turtleneck fibers being found on JB. Actually, I don't recall seeing that they matched the red turtleneck fibers to anything.

I would be safe in saying that it probably has more to do with the fact that it relates to BR.
Don't recall anything being said about the turtleneck fibers being found on JB. Actually, I don't recall seeing that they matched the red turtleneck fibers to anything.

DeeDee249,
Curious no mention of red fibers, even by steve thomas. A list of BR links that have had forensic evidence ignored might be interesting?

DeeDee249,
Curious no mention of red fibers, even by steve thomas. A list of BR links that have had forensic evidence ignored might be interesting?

It could also be that there ARE no red turtleneck fibers on JB or anywhere in the crime scene. It has been made public about BR touch DNA on the nightie.

It could also be that there ARE no red turtleneck fibers on JB or anywhere in the crime scene. It has been made public about BR touch DNA on the nightie.

DeeDee249,
Sure, and BR's touch-dna moves him to a suspect with a forensic link to the crime-scene.

Also and I think this is relevant, others might consider it damming, that the Pink Barbie Nightgown was placed into the wine-cellar and that it was bloodstained.

Now what was Patsy saying about JonBenet spending some time in BR's bedroom, why say that in a homicide case?

Does Patsy know something we do not?

My theory is that JB was murdered while wearing the Barbie nightie. She was changed out of it during the staging/re-dressing phase of the crime. I think the nightgown was supposed to be "disposed of" along with the size 6 panties, but someone forgot to retrieve it. Thus says Patsy when the nightgown was pointed out to her: "That wasn't supposed to be there!"

My theory is that JB was murdered while wearing the Barbie nightie. She was changed out of it during the staging/re-dressing phase of the crime. I think the nightgown was supposed to be "disposed of" along with the size 6 panties, but someone forgot to retrieve it. Thus says Patsy when the nightgown was pointed out to her: "That wasn't supposed to be there!"

IIRC it was John who said that but I think she was wearing the pink nightgown when something happened too.

3 LOU SMIT: That's what I was

4 going to inquire about. It is a

5 nightgown, it is a pink one, it is a

6 Barbie nightgown?

7 JOHN RAMSEY: It looks like

8 it's a shinier material than I remember.

9 (INAUDIBLE). That looks more like what I

10 kind of remember was on the Barbie doll

11 itself.

12 LOU SMIT: That one does?

13 JOHN RAMSEY: Right. If I had to

14 speculate, that looks too shiny, the material,

15 but it seems to me I remember that Barbie doll

16 had a shiny pink nightgown thing on it.

17 LOU SMIT: Why do you think,

18 John, that that's down here? I mean --

19 JOHN RAMSEY: Yeah, I don't.

20 It certainly should not be. I don't

21 remember seeing it. But I was pretty

22 focused, I guess, at that time.

23 LOU SMIT: Again, you had mentioned

24 the fact that the blanket had been wrapped

25 around her almost like, what did you describe it

1 as?

2 JOHN RAMSEY: Well, she looked

3 very, like someone had very carefully placed her

4 on the blanket, wrapped the blanket around her

5 to keep her warm.

6 LOU SMIT: And then we have a

7 Barbie or a nightgown. There is just

8 suggestions that are made to that, and

9 what's your opinion of that, and what's

10 your impression?

11 JOHN RAMSEY: God, I can only

12 imagine it. That that was something very

13 perverted.

3 LOU SMIT: That's what I was

4 going to inquire about. It is a

5 nightgown, it is a pink one, it is a

6 Barbie nightgown?

7 JOHN RAMSEY: It looks like

8 it's a shinier material than I remember.

9 (INAUDIBLE). That looks more like what I

10 kind of remember was on the Barbie doll

11 itself.

12 LOU SMIT: That one does?

13 JOHN RAMSEY: Right. If I had to

14 speculate, that looks too shiny, the material,

15 but it seems to me I remember that Barbie doll

16 had a shiny pink nightgown thing on it.

17 LOU SMIT: Why do you think,

18 John, that that's down here? I mean --

19 JOHN RAMSEY: Yeah, I don't.

20 It certainly should not be. I don't

21 remember seeing it. But I was pretty

22 focused, I guess, at that time.

23 LOU SMIT: Again, you had mentioned

24 the fact that the blanket had been wrapped

25 around her almost like, what did you describe it

1 as?

2 JOHN RAMSEY: Well, she looked

3 very, like someone had very carefully placed her

4 on the blanket, wrapped the blanket around her

5 to keep her warm.

7 Barbie or a nightgown. There is just

10 your impression?

13 perverted.

madeleine,
News Update: JOHN RAMSEY TELLS THE TRUTH
God, I can only imagine it. That that was something very perverted.

Was he saying the nightgown was perverted? Because if he is, he lost me. I don't get the correlation.

No, rather that wrapping JB like a papoose to keep her warm was perverted.

Like he knew that it would be considered "undoing" in a crime! He and Patsy were fans of crime novels, you know.

Notice, please, he doesn't say that it's "sad" or "sickening" or "puzzling" -- but, Perverted.

madeleine,
News Update: JOHN RAMSEY TELLS THE TRUTH

I KNOW I read somewhere that the cops found blood on the gown but I can't recall where and if the source was credible,can someone pls help?

7 Barbie or a nightgown.

There is just

10 your impression?

13 perverted.

I think Smit is talking about the suggestions that were made by people being perverted IMO
??
anyway I just realized I am confused about this statement :we have a barbie or a nightgown....
so there are two pink nightgowns,one that belongs to JB,one that belongs to the doll,right?
the cops probably knew for sure WHICH gown was found down there but they were testing JR...
what would be very weird is if both the doll AND the doll's gown were found next to JB,means that the doll was undressed which I agree would be...perverted a bit (considering the situation?)???:waitasec:

I don't get it either.The "garotte",the paintbrush etc "perverted" would make sense....but the blanket,the nightgown or a barbie doll?What is John trying to say?

7 Barbie or a nightgown.

There is just

10 your impression?

13 perverted.

I think Smit is talking about the suggestions that were made by people being perverted IMO
??
anyway I just realized I am confused about this statement :we have a barbie or a nightgown....
so there are two pink nightgowns,one that belongs to JB,one that belongs to the doll,right?
the cops probably knew for sure WHICH gown was found down there but they were testing JR...
what would be very weird is if both the doll AND the doll's gown were found next to JB,means that the doll was undressed which I agree would be...perverted a bit (considering the situation?)???:waitasec:

madeleine,
I agree. They are referring to the Pink Barbie Nightgown, and suggestions as to its role have been aired, and JR is saying whatever it was it must have been perverted.

I forget if the Barbie Doll was clothed or not, it was lying on the floor near JonBenet.

I don't get it either.The "garotte",the paintbrush etc "perverted" would make sense....but the blanket,the nightgown or a barbie doll?What is John trying to say?

claudicici,
I think JR and Lou Smit were informally bouncing off each other regarding the Intruder Theory.

JR is suggesting the Pink Barbie Night Gown played a played a part which was perverted in nature.

That will all be an indirect reference to JonBenet being abused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lotsofelbowd