Was Caylee a "thrill kill"?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thrill! She was sick of MOM controlling .DAD investegating her.Her friends are college grads.Where is she at? Who is to blame? With a child .No future with her lies.Get more college students?

Yes she was living a total lie,stil living at home treated as a child by her parents she felt caged and took her rage out on the one person in the world who loved her for who she really was....

Yes she was living a total lie,stil living at home treated as a child by her parents she felt caged and took her rage out on the one person in the world who loved her for who she really was....

No, the one person in the world who was too small to kick her back & make it hurt.

IMO I think that Casey used chloroform to put Caylee to sleep, and did not intend to kill her. I honestly want to believe she gave her too much, or perhaps a 2nd dose, (TO BE CERTAIN SHE WOULD REMAIN SLEEP), and perhaps Casey was intoxicated and a poor judge of the amount. Too large of a chloroform dose + a summer-time temperature in the car trunk for sleeping could easily = death.

IMO I think that Casey used chloroform to put Caylee to sleep, and did not intend to kill her. I honestly want to believe she gave her too much, or perhaps a 2nd dose, (TO BE CERTAIN SHE WOULD REMAIN SLEEP), and perhaps Casey was intoxicated and a poor judge of the amount. Too large of a chloroform dose + a summer-time temperature in the car trunk for sleeping could easily = death.

I agree with you 100%. She gave her something to make her sleep and locked her in the trunk. It was a tragic accident carried out by an evil, self-centered, probably-intoxicated sociopath.

Putting her in the trunk alone without drugs in June in Florida would have killed her within minutes.

I truly do not believe that Caylee was a thrill kill. IMO little sweet Caylee was murdered in a fit of rage & jealousy. Caylee had become a thorn in her side. The very first "love of her life" betrayed her by her own words by loving Caylee more than Casey. JMO

I don't think it was a thrill kill... I view a "thrill kill" as doing it for the excitement, with no direct attachment with how one feels on a personal level to the person. I think Casey's resentment towards Caylee was bigger than anything you find in a thrill kill... multi-facted and extremely personal.

Not a thrill kill, no.
More like displaced rage, contempt, hatred- all for Cindy, but Caylee felt the full force of it.

DUCT TAPE!! Intentional in my opinion.

If we are to believe -

some of the past and recent witnesses that say KC did mention drugging her child to sleep on a regular basis,

and if we are to believe there were computer searches done on how to make chloroform way beforehand,

and if we understand the brewing hatred going on in that house and the level of toxicity,

we may come close to understanding how "going alittle too far in recklessly administering Caylee's quiet-down drug" could've been done almost in a dream state . She had fantasized many times before of the finality of placing duct tape over Caylee's mouth, and while it was happening perhaps it was a bit of a thrill, not planned, but nevertheless it was the thrill of freedom in an act of murder.

We had a thrill kill here a few years ago. The three killers wanted to see how it felt to kill someone. They had never even seen the man they shot before.

I don't think Caylee was a thrill kill. I think Casey was tired of playing mommy and wanted to live her life and be free. I think the fight with Cindy that last night was the frosting on the cake and Casey was in a rage when she left the house. I think she was still in a rage when she drugged Caylee and put the tape over her nose and mouth. She was sick of Caylee always being #1 and of the threat of Cindy taking Caylee from her. There was no way Casey would have ever let Cindy raise Caylee. I think she would have rather seen her dead first.

IMO it wasn't a "thrill kill". Definetly not an accident either. I believe KC wanted to be rid of the responsiblity of motherhood. By killing Caylee she could accomplish three goals:
1. Be free to be with TonE and party
2. Punish Cindy by taking Caylee from her
3. Without Caylee, Cindy cannot "control" KC as easily

IMHO this was a cold blooded, premeditated murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tabathahoward46