Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Rita Lane?

That is where Haleigh Marie Cumming's grandmother CLAIMED to have lived when Haleigh went "missing" thus explaining how and why she got to the crime scene so quickly. In fact, she didn't live there but did live many, many miles away.

In the very first days of this, it was established (as I remember) that the garbage bags were put up by LE so that they could conduct luminol testing. I don't have a link, but I am almost certain that this was the case. I remember much discussion at the time as well. But, it would make much more sense to me than the parents taping them up as curtains.

It seems to me it was only established here...however, in subsequent video - one of the reporters in the house, or still photos after, the black trash bags were still up...wouldn't LE take them down when done?

It seems to me it was only established here...however, in subsequent video - one of the reporters in the house, or still photos after, the black trash bags were still up...wouldn't LE take them down when done?
Le would not take them down when done just like they do not tidy up at all when they are done. Better question would be why would LE leave it up if it was there and they were processing the baby's room for prints? That doesn't make any sense. They would wonder for sure what was under it and take it down if they weren't the ones who put it up.

No...LE wouldn't take them down just like they wouldn't clean up fingerprint powder or straighten a house up that they have messed up during a search warrant. It doesn't seem right, I know, but that's how they work.

No...LE wouldn't take them down just like they wouldn't clean up fingerprint powder or straighten a house up that they have messed up during a search warrant. It doesn't seem right, I know, but that's how they work.

Sounds right...thanks :)

Maybe all the locals can clear it up but so far no one has said. I find it hard to believe he rents that house but that is what we keep reading on this board.

I also thought it was an Irwin House. Recently, someone on the thread stated JI didn't get along with his parents. After Christmas, I may have to delve deeper into this. Something is amiss. Phil N has Lister as his address on every search engine.

When I attended the first candleligh vigil, I spoke with three reporters. They all said the same thing. The Walrond home rented by PN. He works at QT which pays a pretty decent salary, plus they offer benefits.

While on the PN topic. one of the reporters was talking about the duffle bag situation, and that particular night he stated someone came up to him and told him the same story about a duffle bag that two other individuals had also told them about on two other seperate occations. After that night, I started seeing accounts about the duffle bag online. I know the reporter turned his info over to LE but they had already been made aware of it. It was either discounted, or they were already aware of it and just never made it public.

I'm not sure about the family and their relationship. Casenet clearly shows when you search JI's name that his own sister AI who at the time was AD then went back to AI after her divorce, sued her brother in small claims court for a little over 100 bucks. A paralegal friend of mine who was doing research at the courthouse one day checked it out as it is all public information. She told me it was over a cell phone. Go figure? So when you have sisters filing suits against brothers, and other reports that JI's parents had never met Lisa, just the boys... It does make you wonder how dysfunctional this family is/was. I think Uncle Johnny is just the icing on the cake.

When I attended the first candleligh vigil, I spoke with three reporters. They all said the same thing. The Walrond home rented by PN. He works at QT which pays a pretty decent salary, plus they offer benefits.

While on the PN topic. one of the reporters was talking about the duffle bag situation, and that particular night he stated someone came up to him and told him the same story about a duffle bag that two other individuals had also told them about on two other seperate occations. After that night, I started seeing accounts about the duffle bag online. I know the reporter turned his info over to LE but they had already been made aware of it. It was either discounted, or they were already aware of it and just never made it public.

I'm not sure about the family and their relationship. Casenet clearly shows when you search JI's name that his own sister AI who at the time was AD then went back to AI after her divorce, sued her brother in small claims court for a little over 100 bucks. A paralegal friend of mine who was doing research at the courthouse one day checked it out as it is all public information. She told me it was over a cell phone. Go figure? So when you have sisters filing suits against brothers, and other reports that JI's parents had never met Lisa, just the boys... It does make you wonder how dysfunctional this family is/was. I think Uncle Johnny is just the icing on the cake.
Where does this info come from? JI's parent have been the ones clearly visible showing support for JI and DB.

The trash bags on windows was part of the decor. ugh!

Where does this info come from? JI's parent have been the ones clearly visible showing support for JI and DB.

I have not seen signs of support. Where is this at? JI and DB have not even been out how are the parents supporting them?

I've missed anything reported on JI's parents never meeting Lisa. Please share the links as that is really interesting.

Has anyone confirmed if DB/JI actually are living on Lister? The only times I've seen them is when JT brought them over for a photo op (no luggage) and them leaving on the night of the vigil.

Maybe they preferred ole Phil's place...

It was assessed at 21,490 in 2009 according to realtor.com

Sorry, maybe that is what they use for taxes..don't know. It is in a nice neighborhood and every single house there is worth about or over $100,000. For some reason people want to make this house appear low in value. Phil has a nicer place than JI.

Zillow is correct.

I have not seen signs of support. Where is this at? JI and DB have not even been out how are the parents supporting them?

With the money they have now, they should be helping the parents. It will be interesting to watch developments and how they spend their new money.

....I predict Fireworks. JI appears to be a tightwad and DB may be the opposite. This may be the the thorn in the relationship.

Sorry, maybe that is what they use for taxes..don't know. It is in a nice neighborhood and every single house there is worth about or over $100,000. For some reason people want to make this house appear low in value. Phil has a nicer place than JI.

Zillow is correct.

The realtor figure does seem low but for a two bedroom, one bath the other figure is high. Zillow is not correct.

The trash bags on windows was part of the decor. ugh!

Can you prove the trash bags were there prior to the searches and if you believe this, do you also believe that LE would put the bags back up after taking them down?

Or do you believe LE never took them down, in which case that would be a poor excuse for a search.

Zillow is correct.

First off, using Zillow as any sort of barometer to how much a house is worth is false. It's pretty much common knowledge that zillow overinflates house values, mainly because it doesn't take proper criteria that a real assessor would use (such as comps/improvements/etc). Zillow has my house estimated at almost 50000 more than what it really is, but I can guarantee you if I try to sell my house for what zillow says it's worth, the for sale sign is going to be collecting a lot of dust.

Even beyond all that, $100000 for a house is not a fancy house, even by KC standards. I'd say average at best.

With the money they have now, they should be helping the parents. It will be interesting to watch developments and how they spend their new money.

....I predict Fireworks. JI appears to be a tightwad and DB may be the opposite. This may be the the thorn in the relationship.

They have money now? Do you have links that show where they have been paid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Askmetomorrow2