was Deb's brother there that night ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolded by me. Who picked out the rental? I'm not knitpicking but just curious because i'm unsure who's house is on Waldron Street.

That was just a theory of mine about maybe Bill S. rented it for them. I've been told many times Phil N rents it all by himself. He must have a lot of furniture also because he had four extra guests for a long time. This is where they stayed when they moved from Lister.

With the Irwin Grandfather answering the door I thought it was possible that PN and Irwin Grandparents lived on Waldron Street.. just different blocks??

Maybe all the locals can clear it up but so far no one has said. I find it hard to believe he rents that house but that is what we keep reading on this board.

I also thought it was an Irwin House. Recently, someone on the thread stated JI didn't get along with his parents. After Christmas, I may have to delve deeper into this. Something is amiss. Phil N has Lister as his address on every search engine.

That was just a theory of mine about maybe Bill S. rented it for them. I've been told many times Phil N rents it all by himself. He must have a lot of furniture also because he had four extra guests for a long time. This is where they stayed when they moved from Lister.

Well if true.. DB probably got paid somehow for those interviews from Halloween ect. Little extra money for brother Phillip's new furniture. JMO

Maybe all the locals can clear it up but so far no one has said. I find it hard to believe he rents that house but that is what we keep reading on this board.

I also thought it was an Irwin House. Recently, someone on the thread stated JI didn't get along with his parents.

Strange how fast the grandparents and AI were over at PN's.

Phil's house must be the center of all the action. He may have better accommodations.

Well if true.. DB probably got paid somehow for those interviews from Halloween ect. Little extra money for brother Phillip's new furniture. JMO

They had to get some money from the media. I hope they invest in skylights at the Lister address. That place could use some daylight.

They had to get some money from the media. I hope they invest in skylights at the Lister address. Come think of it, how are they splitting the money? That should be interesting.

LOL:crazy::

Goodnite Whisperer:)

I still am repulsed at those garbage bags for curtains in a nursery. Heck, the whole darn place is repulsive to me. Do I think Deb's brother was there that night. Sure do. In fact I still think he lived/stayed on Lister at the time.

I may be wrong but that doesn't bother me. I've been wrong before. The media reported that house on Walrond as belonging to the Irwin's. Well, I think some good sleuthing needs to happen...because other reporters are telling us Phil N rents it. I tend to believe Fox on this. Reporters don't seem to do much verifying anymore.

I still am repulsed at those garbage bags for curtains in a nursery. Heck, the whole darn place is repulsive to me. Do I think Deb's brother was there that night. Sure do. In fact I still think he lived/stayed on Lister at the time.

I may be wrong but that doesn't bother me. I've been wrong before. The media reported that house on Walrond as belonging to the Irwin's. Well, I think some good sleuthing needs to happen...because other reporters are telling us Phil N rents it. I tend to believe Fox on this. Reporters don't seem to do much verifying anymore.

Oops logged back on to reply..Maybe the Irwins own multiple homes and they rent this one to PN?? :waitasec: Reporters just want to be the "first" to report on their network. IMO

BBM Maybe they did it to keep the nursery dark. When my DH worked 3rd shift we put tin foil on our bed room windows to keep it dark in our room curtains just weren't enough and he needs it dark to sleep. Maybe they were up for nap time depending on the angle of the house summer sun can be bright and heavy curtains can be pricey. Also it isn't odd to keep your windows covered when you live in an extremely hot state. I am not sure how hot MO gets but here in AR we keep our curtains drawn all summer because the sun in the windows in the afternoon heats up the house way to much. Even with air its still a huge difference to our house to keep the windows covered.

Oops logged back on to reply..Maybe the Irwins own multiple homes and they rent this one to PN?? :waitasec: Reporters just want to be the "first" to report on their network. IMO
The Irwin's do not own the Waldron home. It has been listed for several years as a registered rental house that KCMO requires of a rented home. Nobody named Irwin owns the home and a beneficiary deed is listed with no Irwin's listed as a beneficiary. Links listed upstream by me.

Oh and Clay County assesses the value of the Walrond home at less than $18,000, which falls short of my definition of "nice."

BBM Maybe they did it to keep the nursery dark. When my DH worked 3rd shift we put tin foil on our bed room windows to keep it dark in our room curtains just weren't enough and he needs it dark to sleep. Maybe they were up for nap time depending on the angle of the house summer sun can be bright and heavy curtains can be pricey. Also it isn't odd to keep your windows covered when you live in an extremely hot state. I am not sure how hot MO gets but here in AR we keep our curtains drawn all summer because the sun in the windows in the afternoon heats up the house way to much. Even with air its still a huge difference to our house to keep the windows covered.

But garbage bags?? For $20 they can buy black-out curtains to fit that window at Walmart ... that's two packs of cigarettes or a box of wine, + some change.

Priorities, I suppose.

But garbage bags?? For $20 they can buy black-out curtains to fit that window at Walmart ... that's two packs of cigarettes or a box of wine, + some change.

Priorities, I suppose.

Maybe the cops put up the garbage bags to prevent one of the overhead news helicopters from seeing something of significance.....There were two news helicopters for three stations (two stations share a chopper) trying to get any possible shot of investigators showing something significant.

Maybe the cops put up the garbage bags to prevent one of the overhead news helicopters from seeing something of significance.....There were two news helicopters for three stations (two stations share a chopper) trying to get any possible shot of investigators showing something significant.
And if LE didn't put up the black bags, it seems that they would have removed them during the investigation wondering what they might be covering up or to get any other evidence that might be on the window. I f they would have removed them they would not have put them back up.

And if LE didn't put up the black bags, it seems that they would have removed them during the investigation wondering what they might be covering up or to get any other evidence that might be on the window. If they would have removed them they would not have put them back up.

And if the cops put them up....they wouldn't take them down......I'd bet lunch at Plaza III that the cops put the garbage bags up so they could look with infrared light, they were put up because of the Xrays or to prevent the media or neighbors from peeking in.

The media set on the Lister home 24/7 for two weeks.

I wouldn't be giving a whole lot of credibility to Fox with their track record of reporting in this case FWIW.

In the very first days of this, it was established (as I remember) that the garbage bags were put up by LE so that they could conduct luminol testing. I don't have a link, but I am almost certain that this was the case. I remember much discussion at the time as well. But, it would make much more sense to me than the parents taping them up as curtains.

Once again, shades of Rita Lane!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members