was Deb's brother there that night ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the ball is starting to roll about what really went on in the house that night.

First, it was just Debbi and the children. She bathed, changed, gave binky, and put baby to bed at 7:30, and then she and the boys went to bed at 10:30 (after checking on the baby). Debbi turns out the lights, locks the doors, and leaves a computer room window open. Ho hum. Daddy comes home at 4 a.m. to find baby missing.

Next, enter the drinking buddy neighbor. No mention of Lisa at all, except she was put in her bed at 6:40, checked on shortly thereafter and found to be standing in her crib, and never tended to or check on again. Mom and neighbor drink on the front stoop for hours; Debbi gets drunk to possibly black out state. At 11:30, the neighbor says the lights were out at Debbi's. So, Debbi knows she turned out the lights based on the neighbor, but she's not sure if she locked the door, but she knows she left the computer room window open. Hmmm... Daddy comes home at 4:00 a.m. (which we now know was about 6 hours later than expected) to find baby missing.

Then, we learn that Debbi somehow acquired the kitten in the time she was supposedly out on the stoop, and somehow a call was made from a restricted phone (one of 3 reported stolen with the baby) to someone living in a communal home at around 8:30 p.m. Debbi knows nothing about nothing related to that call. The person who received the call knows nothing about nothing other than what LE has told her. Very interesting...

Now, we learn that Debbi's brother apparently slept at the house that night and he essentially alibis Debbi and absolves her of any intentional bad actions- saying, "yep, she was passed out". It's also reported that he passed out too ("nope, can't tell you anything more than she was passed out before me", essentially alibying himself and absolving himself of any responsibility in the process - JMO OF WHAT'S TO COME NEXT ABOUT THE BROTHER SLEEPING THERE AND WHY THIS STATEMENT IS BEING MADE.) Transparent and pitiful, imo.

More "visitors" will be heard from soon, imo. It's gonna come out no matter what and the snowball is rolling. People will want to get in front of it when they know the bus is just around the corner. Neighbor lady knows that things were going on that night imo; if she's smart and uninvolved with Lisa being missing, she's spilling. If Jersey knows anything about any goings-on, he's street smart enough to use it to his advantage and he's flapping his gums too (especially since being cleared on any involvement with Lisa).

I'm anxious to see who "comes out" next. Maybe somebody who is actually able and willing to help LE locate Lisa.

Excellent summary.

Wonder if it was MW's phone.

Yes it was.

http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/01/womans-cell-phone-confiscated-for-baby-lisa-investigation/

Wright lives with several people who all used her phone but none of them said they knew the Irwin family either. When police gave her phone back, the call history had been erased. A few days later, the FBI asked for her phone and she signed a waiver. She hasn’t seen it since....................

Wright doesn’t believe Tanko would ever hurt a child but did say she broke up with him because he changed a few months into their relationship.

“He was going back towards more of a criminal mentality, jail house mentality, and just heading into a direction I had no interest in going,” she said.....

and the wheels on the bus go round and round

I'm so sorry...but I HAVE to do this...

When I read your post, my mind read it as that he "lived by a van down by the river." Those who know what I am talking about will get what I mean and I ask for forgiveness on this O/T post...but I need sleep badly! :innocent:

:floorlaugh: That's what happens when English is your (my) second language!

This turning into a lifetime movie of the week!

I agree. I was just playing Devil's Advocate. I actually think the first couple saw a man carrying a dog dressed in clothing and I think the second witness just wanted his 15 minutes. But, that's just my personal opinion, and what do I know? :)

Wow! never thought of this! Definitely could be true.. Cold night.. small dog. Hmmm...

I bet they say he was sleeping in the camper---does anyone want to bet me????

I heard that he was staying in the camper a few days ago. (Don't remember where I heard it, so JMO). So if he was in the camper then its not news. If he was in the HOUSE, that is important. Because a kidnapper coming into a house with TWO adults, presumably in different places in the house, and not waking either, is much harder to believe.

And, we STILL don't know what Debbie told LE, so it's not really fair to call her a liar. (not directed at you - just in general)

Yes it was.

http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/01/womans-cell-phone-confiscated-for-baby-lisa-investigation/

Wright lives with several people who all used her phone but none of them said they knew the Irwin family either. When police gave her phone back, the call history had been erased. A few days later, the FBI asked for her phone and she signed a waiver. She hasn’t seen it since....................

Wright doesn’t believe Tanko would ever hurt a child but did say she broke up with him because he changed a few months into their relationship.

“He was going back towards more of a criminal mentality, jail house mentality, and just heading into a direction I had no interest in going,” she said.....

[/QUOTE

so-does that mean,the FBI wants to see who has been calling her since they gave it back to her-am i understanding this right?

I don't see how this piece of information could be left out this long, even if cut out of an interview, it would have been reported. Once its out, its out.

Another thing that is odd...IIRC DB wasn't sure if she forgot to turn off the lights or if the kidnapper had turned them on. But in the interview with Megyn Kelley I think she said the neighbor saw that the lights were off at one point. Wouldn't the more obvious person to question about the lights be the brother since he supposedly witnessed her drinking enough to pass out? It seems to me he should know if the lights were on or off when DB passed out. MOO

sorry...I think I need to go to bed and stare at the ceiling!!!
Wonder what events tomorrow will bring?

Another thing that is odd...IIRC DB wasn't sure if she forgot to turn off the lights or if the kidnapper had turned them on. But in the interview with Megyn Kelley I think she said the neighbor saw that the lights were off at one point. Wouldn't the more obvious person to question about the lights be the brother since he supposedly witnessed her drinking enough to pass out? It seems to me he should know if the lights were on or off when DB passed out. MOO

and if he was the last to one to go to bed..why did'nt he turn off lights?

I heard that he was staying in the camper a few days ago. (Don't remember where I heard it, so JMO). So if he was in the camper then its not news. If he was in the HOUSE, that is important. Because a kidnapper coming into a house with TWO adults, presumably in different places in the house, and not waking either, is much harder to believe.

And, we STILL don't know what Debbie told LE, so it's not really fair to call her a liar. (not directed at you - just in general)

That's why I beg the question... where was BRO living????
According to all accounts, DB practically raised him!
Was he crashing at the "flop house" with MW and came by Sis' every once in awhile to party? Especially when JI was working all night?
Sigh...

Yes it was.

and the wheels on the bus go round and round[/QUOTE

so-does that mean,the FBI wants to see who has been calling her since they gave it back to her-am i understanding this right?

BBM:waitasec: is she working for the defense team? What was this statement made for??

I don't know where my brain is going with this because sometimes it has a mind of it's own but this has something to do with why the family let the mystery man at the store with Deb hang out in the wind so long. Never understood why they just didn't come out and say that's my bro the day the video came out.

Yes it was.

What she says here is different, more details than what she's been saying. Until now she had said the call came in on one of the "family phones,". Now she specifically mentions that it was one of the stolen phones. (but at 8:30, it wouldn't have been stolen yet)
“Apparently a 50 second phone call came into my phone from one of the missing phones or supposedly stolen phones,” she said.

I agree. I was just playing Devil's Advocate. I actually think the first couple saw a man carrying a dog dressed in clothing and I think the second witness just wanted his 15 minutes. But, that's just my personal opinion, and what do I know? :)

BBM That man just happened to fit Jersey's description. Just happened to walk up the yard where Jersey had worked that day and the house just happened to be front of the dumpster that caught on fire. That's too many coincidences for me. Plus the husband was outside and saw a baby too, not just the wife. Several posters have said it was a dog so I'm not picking on you. I don't know how it's related to the case but it fits somehow. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay