Was Joe involved?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Concerned Papa I think you got it!

Jo's lawyer said that Jo was a passenger in a vehicle. It has to either be pertaining to the blue van or one of Ron's vehicles. But it's Ron who says they, him and JO, use to fish down there at that dock. IMO, Jo got caught up in this mess.

What if Jo was with Ron that night? The passenger in Ron's car?

The passenger in the car I thought he was referring to the girl he drove down to Florida with and then they drove back to TN.

I think if JO had left a day before Haleigh would still be alive.

I am just posting what Art stated Ron told him. Clarifying what area Ron took him to and told him the story about Joe watching the alligators eating. I'm not saying Ron was being truthful, only Ron would know that. Thanks for the info. on the alligator feeding habits.
I did not know that and it confirms to me that it is highly likely Ron was not being honest. I would think he would know this being a native Floridian and having a high IQ like his mom stated. JMO

I think all the Croslins are involved,Hopefully one day we'll know why..Does anyone know of any photos of the Croslins immediately after Haleigh's disappearance..Have seen one of Joe only..Am looking for tiny scratches..Misty was wearing long sleeves and i don't recall seeing any of Tommy,and Timmy..They were laying low early on in the case..But if Haleigh was strangled most likely the predator had some scratches...

Here is a clarification from Art to a poster on his site. He states that the dock Ron took him to was not the same one where the search was last week. This dock was closer to Ron's Green Lane home (the dock off of Buchanan?) and was searched right after Haleigh went missing. Tommy had just gone deer hunting? Is it in season in Fl. in Jan/Feb? Maybe that's why the deer was in the van-he didn't want to be caught with it!
I think Tommy has a bit more to worry about now than getting a citation for hunting out of season, if he was. JMO

Art Harris Says:

April 19th, 2010 at 3:30 am
CC–
What I said was that I visited a nearby dock, closer to the trailer, with Ronald. That’s where he went with Joe he said, to toss deer carcasses that he said Joe enjoyed watching alligators devour. this dock is down the road…the first dock has also been searched, along with waters around it. Divers found deer bones, but not human bones. Tommy had just gone deer hunting btw. art

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/14/exclusive-will-river-yield-haleigh-cummings-clues/#comments

ETA-sorry about the text-I must have hit a key by mistake! I'm not yelling!!

Sounds like a cover story in case anyone saw Joe and Ron throwing something in the river.

I think all the Croslins are involved,Hopefully one day we'll know why..Does anyone know of any photos of the Croslins immediately after Haleigh's disappearance..Have seen one of Joe only..Am looking for tiny scratches..Misty was wearing long sleeves and i don't recall seeing any of Tommy,and Timmy..They were laying low early on in the case..But if Haleigh was strangled most likely the predator had some scratches...

Possibly the only Croslin not involved might be Hank sr. - he was laid up in the hospital when Haleigh went missing.

Ronald had bandages around the back of his neck in the interviews immediately after reporting Haleigh stolen. I am not too good at locating the links, but I will try.

AH just stated tonight that Tommy said his ropes were missing from the van that night. . Now, exactly when did tommy see the ropes missing that night ?

....not possible, according to original story as it was in Chelsea's possession.

I just reviewed Steve Brown's interview.

My intrepretation is that JO will be arrested.
That Misty is the likely perp
That tommy is involved.

This could be changed up by several theories.....none of which I would like to type. It is kinder to think of misty as the perp. If not, God help us.

That tommy is involved.

This could be changed up by several theories.....none of which I would like to type. It is kinder to think of misty as the perp. If not, God help us.

No one wants to type or even imagine that theory....but that is my belief as to what happened.

And I truly believe when an arrest is made it will be proven and not on what lies come out of MC's mouth.

I truly believe if JO had left a day before the chain of events would not have transpired.

No one wants to type or even imagine that theory....but that is my belief as to what happened.

And I truly believe when an arrest is made it will be proven and not on what lies come out of MC's mouth.

I truly believe if JO had left a day before the chain of events would not have transpired.

The problem is if the crime was heinous, you would think misty would tell what happened, unless, she is covering for tommy. I have no words for this...very hard to digest, even for me.

....when I throw in the rc factor and behavior, this gets way to jumbled and makes NO sense in any form of the word. rc is a liar so this just makes the whole case insane. The gun and the lies and the covering for JO and misty by rc is weird and that is why everyone's hinky meter is up to the highest reach. His behavior blows all theories. It only falls in place when I exclude him, which I don't want to do.

That tommy is involved.

I'm not putting too much into his I solved the case along with LE's info. and I know what happened in the trailer that night.
LE does not give sensitive info. to PI's or family members (I know he said he works for Crystal-does he still work for her?) so how would he know what went on inside the trailer that night? Was he there? I don't think so! He's tooting his own horn a bit much, imo. All he did was interview Tommy and turn the info. over to LE. Tommy said Joe did it. How do we know Tommy is telling the truth?

JMO

The problem is if the crime was heinous, you would think misty would tell what happened, unless, she is covering for tommy. I have no words for this...very hard to digest, even for me.

....when I throw in the rc factor and behavior, this gets way to jumbled and makes NO sense in any form of the word. rc is a liar so this just makes the whole case insane. The gun and the lies and the covering for JO and misty by rc is weird and that is why everyone's hinky meter is up to the highest reach. His behavior blows all theories. It only falls in place when I exclude him, which I don't want to do.

I agree RC is %(^*&$%*$.....
As for the behavior of what happened that night I think they were all wasted. I believe MC has been a victim of this type of abuse from a young age and her attitude was like OH, WELL ...

or she was truly afraid for herself and unable to prevent it.

I think everyone should fry in he77..the people who did this...
the people who covered up....

I've thought of another question about the supposed condition of Joe that night. Don't know much about how drugs or crack would affect people, but Misty says he and Tommy were badly messed up, so bad that she was suprised he was able to drive home which must have resulted in the scratch on the van. If he was so messed up, how was he able to get the cinder blocks and rope ( possibly from Tommy's), tie it all, get Haleigh into the van, keep her quiet, and drive to lake and kill her then stage the trailer with the blocked door and do something about the blanket? How did he get it all done securely without the body floating away and being discovered. He was so messed up, but awoke easily, shocked, and alert when the call came about Haleigh. Also, how does Tommy even remember it all enough to call and tell his Granny if he was so messed up.

Respectfully Quoted txsvicki :)

Excellent post. Thank you.

There are a lot of excellent posts on this page, I have been hitting the 'thank you' button like crazy.

GRACE: What was the first story you were told about Haleigh`s death?

HOLLARS: First thing that I was told was that Joe had killed her. That was the first words that I was told.

GRACE: Why was -- why did he kill her in the first version?

HOLLARS: That I don`t have any idea. I don`t even know whether she was dead when she hit the water or not.

GRACE: Who told you the first version?

HOLLARS: Oh, that may have came from Misty. I`m not sure.

When NG asks GH why Joe killed Haleigh, she says she "doesn't even know whether she was dead when she hit the water or not." Huh? There has to be some information GH is omitting from this statement.

:twocents:

I just watched NG again and it seems like Jo's lawyer was saying that Jo was a passenger in his ride's car to and from Florida. At first I thought he was implying that Jo was a passenger in someone's car the night Haleigh disappeared. I was wrong...I think...well anyway, Sorry.

I've thought of another question about the supposed condition of Joe that night. Don't know much about how drugs or crack would affect people, but Misty says he and Tommy were badly messed up, so bad that she was suprised he was able to drive home which must have resulted in the scratch on the van. If he was so messed up, how was he able to get the cinder blocks and rope ( possibly from Tommy's), tie it all, get Haleigh into the van, keep her quiet, and drive to lake and kill her then stage the trailer with the blocked door and do something about the blanket? How did he get it all done securely without the body floating away and being discovered. He was so messed up, but awoke easily, shocked, and alert when the call came about Haleigh. Also, how does Tommy even remember it all enough to call and tell his Granny if he was so messed up.

And if Joe was so ripped, isn't it possible he was out cold at Timmy's and has no clue what was going on? I bet Tommy has better drug tolerance than Joe based on age and experience. I'm not ready to throw Joe in with the gators yet. He still could be the perfect fall guy cuz maybe he is the only one that knows nothing.

The thing it remember is Misty came up with the yellow rope story after the Police took her to the dock and talked to her.

I think that is where she heard it.

I know Chelsea said that JO was sleeping in his clothes, fully dressed. Did she say if he was wearing all black?

And if Joe was so ripped, isn't it possible he was out cold at Timmy's and has no clue what was going on? I bet Tommy has better drug tolerance than Joe based on age and experience. I'm not ready to throw Joe in with the gators yet. He still could be the perfect fall guy cuz maybe he is the only one that knows nothing.

I'm with you on that, Pip. They say that Jo was suppose to be leaving that day-anyway, so I'm assuming it was already determined before Haleigh went missing that Jo was scheduled to leave. So I'm wonder if something went on that night with Jo because someone knew that he was getting ready to leave and that was their only chance to get him. Funny how all this went down right before he was scheduled to leave. And then we have everyone blaming Jo. Jo was a part of something that went on that night but what?

Wow, Joe enjoying watching alligators in their native habitat or eating a large carcass thrown in is way different than him saying that he enjoys throwing small animals in for the alligators. He needs to be more careful how he words things or it will continue to get really twisted around.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran
Back