Was Joe involved?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't believe for one minute that LE stopped and waited for warrants when a child was freshly missing. They searched high and low through many many households that night. No warrants. No way. mo

LE searched JO before he returned to Tenn., right?

IIRC, they were back in TN. But, just back if JO can be believed. Said LE took the girls car and all of his stuff was in the car....

Instead of JO being a scapegoat... I now wonder if LE has suggested JO be used as a code word?:waitasec:

If Misty and Tommy can tell the same story, I think Joe will be locked up. But this story that Joe got mad and then went back into the bedroom and somehow killed Haleigh (and never molested her)--I don't buy that story as it stands, like that, and I'm someone who tends to think Joe is the one.

I just don't know if Misty and Tommy are capable of telling the absolute truth. As dumb as they are, they think they can outsmart LE--and wow, I guess they did in fact outsmart LE for almost a year, though they did not take the persistence of Johnny Law into account in a case involving a missing 5 year old girl. Who knows how many times they've lied to LE and seen family members lie to LE over lesser crimes, where LE is not so persistent, and get away with it?

But if they tell a story where certain details match up, they might write a warrant on Joe.

You know, when the Putman County LE went up to TN, and had Joe brought in for questioning at 11:30 at night--they didn't do that without knowing they had something good to talk to Joe about, but the presence of Joe's attorney messed that up. There is just no way they call him up there at 11:30 at night and the interview is over in a half hour unless the interviewee exercises the 5th.

BBM --

If this ever happens, I will most certainly need a glass of wine before 5:00 . . . .

I don't know why, I just feel Joe has the least likely-hood of being involved. I even think TN & GGMS are more likely involved than Joe.

I just think Joe ended up being the perfect fall guy. He had absolutely no way to prove an alibi.

Then, the whole lot of them suddenly started handing out random tidbits like:

1. CC: "The van was moved and I know it wasn't me or Timmy"
2. MC: "Joe messed with me"
3. RC: "Joe liked to fish right here"
4. RC: "Joe liked to feed animals to the gators"
5. MC: "Bumping locks & using cinder blocks was Joes MO"

We also have MC & TC relaying the story about Joe stealing the gun and the fight. We have TN backing it up saying "Joe said Ron would get what's coming to him". Then we have RC completely denying any of this. THIS has always been very odd and suspicious to me!

I think it worked out perfect for them that Joe was sleeping around the corner that night.

I hope this is ok to post if not please remove.
While he declined to confirm those details, her attorney Robert Fields tells The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview “Misty was afraid of Joe, and afraid of Ronald,” and has written a new two page letter from jail to a family member that reveals new details about what happened the night Haleigh vanished.
link:
http://www.artharris.com/2010/05/14/was-haleigh-cummings-killed-at-trailer/#more-4327

I hope this is ok to post if not please remove.
While he declined to confirm those details, her attorney Robert Fields tells The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview “Misty was afraid of Joe, and afraid of Ronald,” and has written a new two page letter from jail to a family member that reveals new details about what happened the night Haleigh vanished.
link:
http://www.artharris.com/2010/05/14/was-haleigh-cummings-killed-at-trailer/#more-4327

Art only knows what he's been told, imo. If he would like to name his "sources close to the case" I might be able to give his work more credence. He's often wrong. jmo

***snipped from yellowsubmarine's post above***

See, that's what I don't get. JO's juvenile crimes were car thefts. WHY would he need to use cinder blocks? Now the "lock bumping" - on a car you use a "slim jim" down the side of the door - can that be said as "lock bumping"? I've not heard gmh, or JO's atty say he had building burglaries or robberies - gmh said he was in juvie for stealing cars. No lock bumping or cinder blocks needed for that crime - you punch ignitions and use slim jims.

I think from the tapes, Tommy is trying to get back to his 250 lb weight. What do you think JO weighs, 140? If Tommy is afraid of JO, that's just pitiful!

That gun Joe was holding on his myspace page could certainly compensate for the weight difference.

Tommy might have some fear of Joe, but I don't think that's the reason why he didn't tell. It isn't any stretch for me to believe these Croslins are the types of people who wouldn't turn in the killer of a 5 year old. I know that's far out concept, but these people are far out there. I know all about seedy and I know all about redneck dope fiends, but I never met anybody close to these people.

Over and over on the boards we see people seem to expect that these people should react like they would or would have. But the thing is, the people posting here on the boards aren't criminals, they aren't dope fiends, they weren't raised by Hank Sr and whatever his wife's name is. If any of the women here got locked up, I doubt their mother would ask them, on her very first visit, if she "had found anybody yet." That's what Misty's mother asked her on the jailhouse on the jailhouse video. When you've got a mother who asks her daughter that on her first jailhouse visit--I don't expect these people to act and react like normal people, and I really wouldn't be shocked if someone who was raised by a woman who asked such a question--I wouldn't be shocked if I learned they hadn't reported a murder.

Cowdaddy~That gun Joe was holding on his myspace page could certainly compensate for the weight difference.

I guess I am the only one... but my dad is a gun collector and that to me looks way to thin to be any kind oif gun or pistol. to me it looks more like a water sprayer from the kitchen sink held like a gun... I enlarged the pic and I just don't see GUN. but he wants us to think GUN that I will agree on...

MOO not trying to be difficult.

I'll try to repost the pic

3 of my sons looked at the pic. 31 year old said a water sprayer of some kind, 27 year old say's it's a from a small paint sprayer ( he said it looks just like one he has), 16 year old asked why he had the towel covering his arm and it look like a hose with a sprayer' He laughed at it and said the dude is funny. None even thought it was a gun. when I said many think it is, they all laughed and said a gun never entered their minds. I think it looks like a sprayer too, you can see the hose.

3 of my sons looked at the pic. 31 year old said a water sprayer of some kind, 27 year old say's it's a from a small paint sprayer ( he said it looks just like one he has), 16 year old asked why he had the towel covering his arm and it look like a hose with a sprayer' He laughed at it and said the dude is funny. None even thought it was a gun. when I said many think it is, they all laughed and said a gun never entered their minds. I think it looks like a sprayer too, you can see the hose.

THANK YOU! for backing me up on that one! Paint sprayer makes sense. Like one would hook up to paint furniture or a house? Hubby is ahndy I'll ask him. So JO ain't so scary to big boys huh? My son is 17 and said "that boys a punk" he don't scare me.... lol

***snipped from yellowsubmarine's post above***

See, that's what I don't get. JO's juvenile crimes were car thefts. WHY would he need to use cinder blocks? Now the "lock bumping" - on a car you use a "slim jim" down the side of the door - can that be said as "lock bumping"? I've not heard gmh, or JO's atty say he had building burglaries or robberies - gmh said he was in juvie for stealing cars. No lock bumping or cinder blocks needed for that crime - you punch ignitions and use slim jims.

You are right, which gives me all the more reason to think they were deliberately trying to lead LE in Joes direction. In the 911 call, MC says the door didn't look messed with. LE said "no break-in". RC said it had been broken into and went on to say it had been "bumped". LE said no. Then MC comes out with how they know what they're talking about because Joe bumps locks and uses cinder blocks. Even though LE is saying no, RC & MC continued to say the door had been bumped.

IMO, it's been set up to look like Joe did do it. They knew he'd have no alibi. They knew he'd planned to head back to TN the next day or two ("Oh, look, Joe just took off, he must be guilty"). It's said that the van was moved and Joe was the only one who could've done it. They claimed Joe bumped locks and used cinder blocks. A year before the SJR search, RC led TM to the dock and said it was where Joe liked to fish. Shortly after that, RC says Joe liked to toss small animals to the gators.

If this wasn't a set up, PCSO has really dropped the ball for not arresting Joe. I don't think they believe this. Now, with the "I was afraid for my life" carp, I believe it even less.

Hubby says I AM CRAZY!
I printed the pic out (black and white) and showed it to him. he turned the page over and held it up to the light, looking through it from the back.
Says he can see the pistol sight and the trigger guard. says it's an "ouzie"-sp? with an extended magazine.
My dad doesn't own an ouzie...
foiled again I guess!

Yes, it is funny when we look through the eyes of younger, impartial people. My 11 y/o was near when I was looking at the pic. She asked what I was looking at and I said "Just this guy with a gun". She leaned in and said "That's a gun? Looks like a water hose to me."

Then I came back over and saw your post. LOL!

Hubby says I AM CRAZY!
I printed the pic out (black and white) and showed it to him. he turned the page over and held it up to the light, looking through it from the back.
Says he can see the pistol sight and the trigger guard. says it's an "ouzie"-sp? with an extended magazine.
My dad doesn't own an ouzie...
foiled again I guess!

OK I will say it is an UZI. If that's the case that would give LE a reason to go after him and arrest him wouldn't it. I am sure LE has checked out his MS. If they thought Joe was the killer in this case wouldn't they want him behind bars too?

Here ya go gngr~snap:

300px-MicroUziPistol02.jpg

Pic from gngr~snaps link

If someone threatened one of my family members, I couldn't sleep at night, for the worry it would bring. Tommy called LE on RC more than one time, so we know he's not afraid to call when he feels threatened. And how many guns does Ron own? Part of me wants to believe what Tommy was trying to say to his granny was that the story Misty told about Shell Harbor was true, but............it was Ron instead of JO. Another part of me just can't believe that LE would allow this lie to be leaked, and to cause grief to JO and his family. It would be too much of a risk to have this story out there, and take a chance that someone might want to take justice into their own hands, and injure JO in some way. Unless JO has been relocated to another state, or is in protective custody, LE doesn't have a clue as to what's going on. I will never believe that anybody other than Ron is guilty of his daughter's disappearance. I could believe that Ron, Tommy and Joe got into a fight and Haleigh was killed. Any scenario that doesn't include Ron isn't believable to me. His actions and reactions over the past 15 months are not the actions of an innocent man, that has lost a daughter he loves. He acts like a man that has gotten away with murder, and thinks he is smarter than all of Satsuma! I'm going back to believing aliens abducted Haleigh. It's much more believable than the latest story!

I had the boys look at that pic, and the one of Joe, all said dang guess it could be! SIGH!

Joe is holding his sideways, what looks like a hose could be the clip, probably is.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back