Was Joe involved?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder tho..if they thought that JO did this, I am sure that they could hall him in for something. I mean if he some bad boy they must be able to find something to hold him for?
I am not feeling it when it comes to JO being guilty of the crime. He may be guilty of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He may even be guilty of trying to be someone that Ron could look up to. Maybe a hero an help out his new friends with some gun issue ect.

IMO I don't think he hurt anyone and then hung out with them, stayed puting up missing posters with them, knowing they knew.

If I am not mistaken I didn't hear anyone state that he put dead rats in mailboxes or tried to run people off the road or any other type of direct or indirect threat directed at any of them?

If they have suspected this man for a long time Panthera, and I believe they have, then I think they know everything about him right down to the size of his underwear. If they have always felt the evidence they had collected was pointing to him then they would put their efforts there. They said they are 95% sure of what happened and Misty needs to tell the other 5%. Somehow they knew all along Misty was there when all this went down.

I wonder if he had an alibi that night? And if so was it one of the Croslins. Did he go to a convenience store and they have him on tape in the area? Did they locate his shoes? Were they the type that squeaked? Was he dressed in black at the time? I feel LE has interviewed so many people we have never even heard about who aren't media hounds and respects LE when they ask them not to speak out in the media about what they know.

I think they will build a compelling circumstantial case against him.

IMO
If LE is 95% sure, what are they waiting on? That 5% may never be revealed, especially if they're waiting on Misty. 95% is enough for them to solve this case & make an arrest. Many LE's wish they had so much. & if Joe is the guilty, (or should I say guiltiest?), one, they need to get him. He could take off.

My opinion on the subject is IF LE is telling Tommy they don't want to hear Ron is involved and they are ONLY interested in what Trommy has to say IF he implicates Jo then LE in Putnam County needs to be investigated immediately IF not sooner.........JMO

You got that right! Em, I think LE is so far off on this case, they are going backwards! Where's the FBI when you need them?

My opinion on the subject is IF LE is telling Tommy they don't want to hear Ron is involved and they are ONLY interested in what Trommy has to say IF he implicates Jo then LE in Putnam County needs to be investigated immediately IF not sooner.........JMO

Why do you say that?

I am sure they have ruled many out. Of course they will not comment on who all that encompasses because they don't have to and it isn't really relevant to the investigation as it stands today with gathering evidence against the real prep or perps. The ones that are remaining on the suspect list is what is important to this case and I wholeheartedly believe JO is right at the top as the actual one who did this.

If the evidence is pointing at Joe then why wouldn't they want Tommy to come clean about Joe? You accuse them but you dont even know what they have uncovered to make them say that?:waitasec:

That would be like someone trying to tell LE that someone else killed Laci when the LE investigation was pointing directly toward Scott Peterson the entire time.

IMO

Perhaps, JO's attorney will be available this week to state (repeat) to the media, as JW did, that his client had nothing to do with any of this. Now is the time that this bears repetition. Wonder if he's waiting for a smoke signal from LE.

I would be worried Joe would commit suicide IF he killed, Haleigh. LE needs to find away to get him in custody now if they are so sure he is her killer. He does seems all that stable from what I saw in the interview. He was very emotional imo Having said that I don't think Joe killed anyone. May have help remove her body, but not the killer AMO

If LE is 95% sure, what are they waiting on? That 5% may never be revealed, especially if they're waiting on Misty. 95% is enough for them to solve this case & make an arrest. Many LE's wish they had so much. & if Joe is the guilty, (or should I say guiltiest?), one, they need to get him. He could take off.

They will not make an arrest until they feel they have the case 100% complete. Just like they didn't in the S Peterson, Young and Drew Peterson cases and others.

I don't agree. Many lead detectives over the years have talked about having a lot of circumstantial evidence but could not make an arrest because they needed that one link or one piece of evidence.

He isn't going anywhere. He makes a move they will know it. Since family members have turned against Joe it wouldn't surprise me if they are working with LE and would tell if he was trying to flee or was even talking about it.

IMO

I would be worried Joe would commit suicide IF he killed, Haleigh. LE needs to find away to get him in custody now if they are so sure he is her killer. He does seems all that stable from what I saw in the interview. He was very emotional imo Having said that I don't think Joe killed anyone. May have help remove her body, but not the killer AMO

These type of guys who attack the defenseless are cowards. They would never harm themselves.

His interview seemed very contrived to me and he gave me the feeling he is hiding something sinister. About 45 seconds in the interview he bends over so you cant see his face and I never saw tears when he raised back up and his lawyer did the talking for him.

IMO

Perhaps, JO's attorney will be available this week to state (repeat) to the media, as JW did, that his client had nothing to do with any of this. Now is the time that this bears repetition. Wonder if he's waiting for a smoke signal from LE.

His lawyer has gone silent it seems.

No sight of him or Joe.

IMO

And one more thing! Remember when Tommy's attorney said Tommy gave up the information that Misty wasn't home when he went by to check on her after Ronald's phone call? He seemed to indicate that info was coerced from Tommy in order for him to get out of jail. I see the same pattern here. I'm sorry, but I'm beginning to see Tommy's point in lying! LE only wants to hear what fits in their little package. I can't believe there isn't a corruption investigation of this county going on right now!

I don't think Joe killed Haleigh, but if he did he may have been under the influenced of whatever drug's he may have been on at the time. I think when someone commits a serious crime while high they do have a sense of conscious once they are back to a more normal state of mind, but like I said JMO

I wonder tho..if they thought that JO did this, I am sure that they could hall him in for something. I mean if he some bad boy they must be able to find something to hold him for?
I am not feeling it when it comes to JO being guilty of the crime. He may be guilty of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He may even be guilty of trying to be someone that Ron could look up to. Maybe a hero an help out his new friends with some gun issue ect.

IMO I don't think he hurt anyone and then hung out with them, stayed puting up missing posters with them, knowing they knew.

If I am not mistaken I didn't hear anyone state that he put dead rats in mailboxes or tried to run people off the road or any other type of direct or indirect threat directed at any of them?

Scott Peterson put up a big banner with Laci's picture on it in his yard even though he had murdered his wife and little son. He wanted everyone to believe she had been taken by a stranger and was "missing."

Of course JO and Misty put up fliers. It would look suspicious if they did not. They had to follow through with the ruse that Haleigh was missing and pretended they both had no clue where she was.

IMO

Where's JO going? He needed a lift to FL.
ToC and M have fingered him.
If some elaborate cockamamie scheme by LE, code names for R by ToC, Granny, M, etc., JW on national TV tossing out JO's name so they can finally spill on R - well...I'll...well...I'm gonna...

Scott Peterson put up a big banner with Laci's picture on it in his yard even though he had murdered his wife and little son. He wanted everyone to believe she had been taken by a stranger and was "missing."

Of course JO and Misty put up fliers. It would look suspicious if they did not. They had to follow through with the ruse that Haleigh was missing and pretended they both had no clue where she was.

IMO

Thank you. I know what your saying, here is the thing tho, Scott Peterson didn't have people knowing he did it that could watch him hang the banner?
Different dynamic if you will. Also, Scott had a relationship and personal connection with his wife (of course) he knew they would be wondering if it was him. JO didn't have that connection or any connection really with Haleigh so he didn't have the same type of motive to hang the posters. IMO

These type of guys who attack the defenseless are cowards. They would never harm themselves.

His interview seemed very contrived to me and he gave me the feeling he is hiding something sinister. About 45 seconds in the interview he bends over so you cant see his face and I never saw tears when he raised back up and his lawyer did the talking for him.

IMO

It's a damn shame LE has not only allowed this sham to go on, but also encouraged it! If I'm right, may they all burn in hell! If I'm banned for my comments, it's worth it!

Thank you. I know what your saying, here is the thing tho, Scott Peterson didn't have people knowing he did it that could watch him hang the banner?
Different dynamic if you will. Also, Scott had a relationship and personal connection with his wife (of course) he knew they would be wondering if it was him. JO didn't have that connection or any connection really with Haleigh so he didn't have the same type of motive to hang the posters. IMO

It is not uncommon for the real killer to hang fliers or even participate in the searches. Some have even been in the crowd at vigils and PCs pretending to be concerned citizens. All of it was just a sham to disguise what they had done.

Misty had to cover for Joe. She felt she was knee deep into it too since she knew what happened to Haleigh. It was to protect both of them and meant to deceive others, especially Ron Cummings and LE.

Then when Misty went to TN of course she had to pretend everything was just lovely between her and Joe. He had just come to see her in Satsuma for a visit. IMO, LE kept up with Misty's activities when she went to TN. If she had just cutoff Joe and had nothing to do with him then that would be suspicious. At the time they made a family pact to protect Joe's secret and their own pathetic hides.

IMO

LE is working with several liars who have engaged in criminal activity, drug dealers and users, no body - we don't yet know what physical evidence they have.

It will not be enough, IMO, that M and ToC's versions now more or less match, with "tolerances" that you would expect "in normal witnesses."

ToC, M and JO - who had the major role? It's one of them.

I am just wondering why some people feel JO did do this? What his motive or motivator was and such?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back