Was Joe involved?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hadn't JO been staying in Satsuma for about a month prior? We have never heard he was working anywhere, while he was there. Guys that age like to drive around a lot, the area is not large. I believe he was very familiar with the area. I find it suspicious that Ron & Tommy named that place as a place Joe liked to fish. Who took him to that place to fish? Reminds me of what came lst the chicken or the egg?

I think Hardy was saying JO's lawyer stopped the questioning.

jmo

It probably did, the same way RC's lawyer advised him how to/or not answer when he was on NG and probably at the police/sherrif's office.

Just my own opinion

Hadn't JO been staying in Satsuma for about a month prior? We have never heard he was working anywhere, while he was there. Guys that age like to drive around a lot, the area is not large. I believe he was very familiar with the area. I find it suspicious that Ron & Tommy named that place as a place Joe liked to fish. Who took him to that place to fish? Reminds me of what came lst the chicken or the egg?

Misty has dropped little clues and hints to the direction that she wanted investigators to go along. Remember she said....Joe don't know the area so if he is involved I know Tommy is too, cause he don't know how to get no-where.

Thing is Joe was at Timmy's and Timmy and Chelsea had the van.....

I have been looking for the Interview that Art Harris had on his site last year of Cobra-Ronald. I keep thinking that it was Ronald that mentioned this river as a good place to dump a body. But that is just what I recall, I could be wrong. I have been looking for that old interview all week. I think it was when Cobra met Ron at Me-mas for Tea. Anyone else recall this interview? TIA

Misty has dropped little clues and hints to the direction that she wanted investigators to go along. Remember she said....Joe don't know the area so if he is involved I know Tommy is too, cause he don't know how to get no-where.

I don't remember hearing Misty saying that but if he's unfamiliar with the area how come he knows all the best spots for fishing and throwing small animals to the alligators?

Exactly! If Joe left from Chelsea's house that night she would of know! She has already admitted he was staying with her! But conveniently didn't mention that Joe was there on vacation with a female friend. Unless I missed that..
She admitted the van was at her house! She was up late, she would of noticed if Timmy, Joe, or Joe's female friend left the house that night. I would love to know her story of what really happen in her home that night.
I don't buy the story that she was up late doing insurance paper work, that dose not take all night long. I just don't see how she would not notice her dear cousin that was staying with her, leave the MH.

I haven't been on here in a while,,,goes back to the Phil Specter days:crazy: Anyway, if Misty wasn't involved why didn't she pipe up 14 months ago. I'm not sure if Joe is involved...grandma seems to think so...for what that's worth!

I know that you believe Ron is guilty. I just don't get it because from what I can see, there is no evidence of his involvement.
1) At the risk of being mocked (not by you!), he was at work, so far as we know.
2) There has to be some cell phone pings showing he wasn't at the river if he was calling half the night.
3) Tommy is the one who put himself at the scene of the abduction (mobile home), a class sign of guilt.
4) There was no forensic evidence of murder at the mobile home, which very much narrows the window for Ron's involvement.
5) The scratches on the van, and perhaps the blood.
6) Misty and Tommy are the ones who keep failing the polys.

I'm not closing the door on Ron, since LE may know way more about the items on my little list here. But I still can't see why so many people are still convinced that Ron is guilty even though other people seem to be the focus of the investigation. We'll just have to leave it at that. I clearly don't get it.

I believe HaLeigh died from a blow to the head caused by Misty and Misty couldn't face telling Ronald. Ron said he hit his children and allowed Misty to, so whether it's his fault his daughter died when she got into an argument with Misty IDK, but he will likely reexamine his position on disciplining children if this is why his daughter died. Misty must have hit her with excessive force if she sent her flying and HaLeigh died from a blow to her head.

Tommy told Lindsy his children were not to be spanked and I think it's because Misty hit HaLeigh and she died.

Exactly! If Joe left from Chelsea's house that night she would of know! She has already admitted he was staying with her! But conveniently didn't mention that Joe was there on vacation with a female friend. Unless I missed that..
She admitted the van was at her house! She was up late, she would of noticed if Timmy, Joe, or Joe's female friend left the house that night. I would love to know her story of what really happen in her home that night.
I don't buy the story that she was up late doing insurance paper work, that dose not take all night long. I just don't see how she would not notice her dear cousin that was staying with her, leave the MH.

bbm

I admit I have not been following this case very closely so please forgive me if this is a dumb question.

Have we heard anything from the female friend? Has she been questioned?

I have been looking for the Interview that Art Harris had on his site last year of Cobra-Ronald. I keep thinking that it was Ronald that mentioned this river as a good place to dump a body. But that is just what I recall, I could be wrong. I have been looking for that old interview all week. I think it was when Cobra met Ron at Me-mas for Tea. Anyone else recall this interview? TIA

Yes, I do recall that. It has been mentioned off and on all through these threads, but I don't have a link. It went something like, 'If I were going to dispose of a body. . .'

My opinion only

bbm

I admit I have not been following this case very closely so please forgive me if this is a dumb question.

Have we heard anything from the female friend? Has she been questioned?

Not that I am aware of. This week was the first time I learned that Joe was there with this female friend on vacation. I recall last year people were speculating that he called a friend from TN to pick him up to get out of dodge, not that he was there in FL with this female. All I recall though. Sorry.

I don't remember hearing Misty saying that but if he's unfamiliar with the area how come he knows all the best spots for fishing and throwing small animals to the alligators?

Misty did say that. I can't spend my day searching for a link but I have never posted anything that was untrue.

I think the fishing and alligators stories are sensationalism by Art H and I don't know exactly how much of what he says is spin. Here is the transcript where he talks about the alligators and who told him what. Yes, he said RC relayed the story about the gators...but I don't believe for a second that Ronald Cummings was going to throw Haleigh's body( possibly still breathing body) off the side of a dock, a few blocks from where the Mom and Pop Croslin used to live. If he did.....I have to wonder why it is that everyone wants to implicate innocent ol Joe instead of RC. Tommy hates him. And remember, Art Harris also claimed during the pond search that that was the area that Joe and RC were talking about.:waitasec:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ijvm.01.html

IIRC, he told Misty several times that a certain bridge would be a good place to dump a body, not this boat ramp area. Much earlier in this case, when discussing Joe, he said that there was a favorite spot of Joe's where he would toss in small animals (nasty), and I think this boat dock area was that place. If Joe had visited Satsuma for a month, as has been stated, then he would have had some time on hos hands to do some fishing and get to know certain parts of the area.

Both places are on the St John's river, I believe, but in different sections of the river.

Has any other individual in this case had a statement this absolute made by LE in regards to their possible involvement with what happened to Haleigh? If so, I would very much appreciate a link because I've missed it.

Has anyone ever seen a single criminal charge of record for Joe Overstreet? If so, I would appreciate a link because I can't find one.

Has anyone ever read, seen, or heard a single negative word about Joe Overstreet that didn't come DIRECTLY from drug abusing, documented liars with pending felony criminal charges? If so, please tell me who and when.

We each have our own opinions, but until I can find SOMETHING, mine can't change. Right now I'm of the opinion that Joe may be the smartest limb on this particular family tree for getting the hell away from this circus as soon as he did.

One has to wonder why LE was so quick to dismiss Joe's involvement in the first place. His name kept coming up over and over again through various family members. Did they not ask about him on any of Misty's lie detector tests? Would that not have given them a direction to go toward in the investigation?

The bigger question for me, is why would Ron so quickly dismiss him?

Also, we are supposed to believe that Joe held a knife to Misty's throat and threatened her and simply waltzed out the door with Haleigh? She didn't then grab a knife or a hammer herself and run after him? She didn't immediately call 911 and say my cousin just stole a child, hurry, before he kills her!

Something just isn't right with all this new (actually old) information. If any of it is true, then I really don't see how LE can say Misty didn't cooperate with them since she's been telling them to look at Joe since day one.

IMO, Joe might have been involved, but if he was, I think it was after Haleigh's death.

Not that I am aware of. This week was the first time I learned that Joe was there with this female friend on vacation. I recall last year people were speculating that he called a friend from TN to pick him up to get out of dodge, not that he was there in FL with this female. All I recall though. Sorry.

I'm beginning to wonder if Joe got out of there so quickly because he was privy to what happened. Not that he necessarily did it...am I making sense?:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back