Was Joe involved?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wasn't "the" gun located by Misty (with help from Ron on the phone) in a culvert near Tommy's?

I think JO is involved, along with ToC, with helping dispose of Haleigh's body but I don't think he killed her. I still feel that Haleigh got into MC and RC's stash of drugs and overdosed. I think RC knew that baby was gone long before he got home from work. I also think TN and GGS both knew what happened to Haleigh within a few days of the incident. TN has always seemed like a greiving grandmother to me as opposed to one worrying about the whereabouts of her granddaughter. I think the "real" truth will be revealed soon. The rope of deception with this bunch is quickly starting to fray. MOO

how many parents of lost/missing/kidnapped/murdered children abandon their home the day the child goes missing?

jmo

I thought the police took over the house and Ron was camped out about 300 feet or yards away from his home.

I dont think I could go back in my home and know my little girl had been taken from there.

IMO

I thought the police took over the house and Ron was camped out about 300 feet or yards away from his home.

I dont think I could go back in my home and know my little girl had been taken from there.

IMO

Even if it were only my dog that went missing, I couldn't move for fear it may return to me, and I'd be gone! Different strokes for different folks!

IMO
I'd live in that house til the day I died, hoping that my daughter would come back & find me home. Now, if she was murdered there, I'd walk away & never look back.

Having been involved in the missing person and unidentified threads, I can tell you that many parents of missing children stay in their homes in case the child comes back and they keep the same phone number for that same reason.

I readily admit I do not know anything about guns...Also, I do not know if cousin Jo helped out that night, or what his part is in this whole case, but I'm absolutely certain he didn't kill Haleigh..NG even stated on her show last night Jo went into the bedroom and saw Haleigh was deceased..That statement doesn't indicate to me that he murdered Haleigh...
And IIRC when asked about the gun, Jo's attorney stated he could not discuss the gun because it was part of the investigation,so I maintain my stance concerning Haleigh being shot...JMO

How can you be absolutely certain that Joe didn't harm Haleigh? There have been so many lies that it doesn't seem that anyone knows for sure what happened to Haleigh except those that were involved and they are keeping the truth to themselves. Nancy Grace probably knows less about this case then we do. She is constantly getting info wrong.

I'd live in that house til the day I died, hoping that my daughter would come back & find me home. Now, if she was murdered there, I'd walk away & never look back.

:thumb:

That is easy to say until you are in those shoes. Sometimes it is harmful..after a period of time...to stay in the home with memories all around you 24/7 and it can affect your emotional and mental health. In order to survive yourself there are times you have to move. If the missing loved one is found alive everyone will know about it and if you move you can keep the same phone number.

I readily admit I do not know anything about guns...Also, I do not know if cousin Jo helped out that night, or what his part is in this whole case, but I'm absolutely certain he didn't kill Haleigh..NG even stated on her show last night Jo went into the bedroom and saw Haleigh was deceased..That statement doesn't indicate to me that he murdered Haleigh...
And IIRC when asked about the gun, Jo's attorney stated he could not discuss the gun because it was part of the investigation,so I maintain my stance concerning Haleigh being shot...JMO

Joe went in to bedroom and found Haleigh dead? Or was it Tommy?

I think JO is involved, along with ToC, with helping dispose of Haleigh's body but I don't think he killed her. I still feel that Haleigh got into MC and RC's stash of drugs and overdosed. I think RC knew that baby was gone long before he got home from work. I also think TN and GGS both knew what happened to Haleigh within a few days of the incident. TN has always seemed like a greiving grandmother to me as opposed to one worrying about the whereabouts of her granddaughter. I think the "real" truth will be revealed soon. The rope of deception with this bunch is quickly starting to fray. MOO

I don't think that Haleigh died from an overdose. Have you ever seen a child put something into their mouth that doesn't taste good? They spit it out as fast as possible. None of those drugs tasted like candy that were used by the group in the home or who hung out there. Haleigh was five yrs old and most children of druggies know not to touch anything that they shouldn't. It is just known to the kids whether they are told not to or not. Very rarely do we hear of a five yr old taking something and overdosing. Sometimes babies are given some form of drug but that is the parents giving it to them.

I think of what RJ said about the man in black taking his sissy and I think he may be right and Misty was either out of it or on the couch intertaining someone or she wasn't even there at the time. I can see her calling Tommy when she realized Haleigh was gone. Where or if Joe fits into this is yet to be seen. He was there then. Someone took the van without asking and scratched it...could that have been Joe with Haleigh? I hope we find out someday what really happened and who was involved.

Joe went in to bedroom and found Haleigh dead? Or was it Tommy?

I understood it was Jo, but considering there seemed to be somewhat of a confusion as to who was who in reference to Jo and TC and who had confessed to killing Haleigh and who saw her deceased, who really knows...

Going back to the story that is attributed to Jr., why do we give this any value at all? All Misty or Ron had to say to Jr was "Tell Mommy about the night the man in black took Sissy" or, "do you remember the night the man in black took Sissy" or "did you see the man in black take Sissy?" If you say this a few times, Jr is going to repeat it.

Going back to the story that is attributed to Jr., why do we give this any value at all? All Misty or Ron had to say to Jr was "Tell Mommy about the night the man in black took Sissy" or, "do you remember the night the man in black took Sissy" or "did you see the man in black take Sissy?" If you say this a few times, Jr is going to repeat it.

I thought it was "man dressed in black" but you are right... throw a black man into the mix and the cummings/croslins are innocent on all counts...

NOT to sound crass but since the have a buddy named WBG I wonder is there BBG? In fact are there any african americans associated with this case? I don't think so...

wonder why? and no one has ever questioned why Jr said a "black man?" guess LE didn't believe it either.

I thought it was "man dressed in black" but you are right... throw a black man into the mix and the cummings/croslins are innocent on all counts...

NOT to sound crass but since the have a buddy named WBG I wonder is there BBG? In fact are there any african americans associated with this case? I don't think so...

wonder why? and no one has ever questioned why Jr said a "black man?" guess LE didn't believe it either.

Well, there was Ron's BF O...I believe he is African American.

He just didn't stick around long after all this happened to Haleigh. You would think that your BF would be there in your time of need, but I guess O thought otherwise. I figured Orlando knew some of the truth and wanted to get as far away from Ron as he could. JMO though

how many parents of lost/missing/kidnapped/murdered children abandon their home the day the child goes missing?

jmo

Someone who is several months behind on their rent payment and hopes the landlord will just call it even under the circumstances?

What I believe to be true (if JO is involved):

• There was no sexual assault on Misty or Haleigh.
  • Haleigh died accidently, it was no-one's intention to murder her.
  • Haleigh did not die as a result of a calculated physical attack (non-sexual).
  • Haleigh possibly died of an overdose; pharmaceutical drugs were consumed by her or given to her.
  • Haleigh vomited on the blanket that Misty washed. *
  • Haleigh died in the trailer, in her bed.
  • Misty, Tommy and JO are directly involved. **
  • Ron is involved after the fact and may not know the full truth. **
  • No-one was forced at gunpoint to be party to this.
  • Junior's statement ***
  • We do not have all the facts, not by a long shot. ****

* The blanket
Misty stated she covered Haleigh with a sheet after she removed the blanket. There was piles of dirty laundry strewn around the trailer and no washing powder, it makes no sense that she washed that item immediately.

** Who's involved.
Haleigh dies before Ron goes to work. It's Ron's fault.
Misty agrees to help cover-up because she is Ron's girlfriend/trying to make up for her recent indiscretions. - I can believe this
Tommy agrees to help cover-up because Ron will give him free drugs. - I don't believe this. As hard as it might be to fathom, drug addicts do draw the line somewhere.
JO agrees to help cover-up. - I don't believe this. Why would he help Ron.

Haleigh dies before Ron goes to work. It's Misty's fault.

Misty would have no choice but to help with the cover-up - I can believe this.
Tommy agrees to help with the cover-up because Misty is his sister. - I can believe this.
JO agrees to help with the cover-up - I don't believe this, again because of his relationship with Ron.

Haleigh dies before Ron goes to work. It's Tommy's fault.
I can't see this being the case, at all.
However, JO might be more inclined to help in this situation.
I could only see Misty helping if Ron told her to.

*** Junior's statement.
I think Junior was in the trailer that night and I'm inclined to believe that his report is probably fairly accurate. He may have witnessed someone performing CPR on Haleigh. I think the 'man in black' was might have been Tommy, who had changed into black pants and a black hoodie so as to be less visible, it seems JO was in his clothes from the day before. These kids aren't 'goths' so I don't think they would dress all in black, as a rule. Also, I think Junior was asked early the next day what he recalled and Tommy's squeaky, nearly new workboots were dumped as a result. Nothing from Junior's statement suggests to me that JO was in the trailer. If there had been a plan to set-up JO from the outset, remember it was Chelsea/Timmy that said he had slept in his clothes (and spent most of the night outside??)

**** The combination of JO and Ron is confusing. I cannot envisage a scenario where Ron would cover for JO if he knew that JO was the perpetrator. The same goes if Ron knew that Tommy was the perpetrator. I cannot see JO helping out Ron in any way, why would he?
If JO is involved, I think there is something much bigger at play here and it's not as simple as someone wanting a gun.

One last thing. According to Tommy's attorney, JO walked into the bedroom and saw Haleigh was dead. This could fit with Misty's earlier statement that she looked up and saw JO at the bedroom door standing over her (as she discovered Haleigh).

JMO.

I don't think that Haleigh died from an overdose. Have you ever seen a child put something into their mouth that doesn't taste good? They spit it out as fast as possible. None of those drugs tasted like candy that were used by the group in the home or who hung out there. Haleigh was five yrs old and most children of druggies know not to touch anything that they shouldn't. It is just known to the kids whether they are told not to or not. Very rarely do we hear of a five yr old taking something and overdosing. Sometimes babies are given some form of drug but that is the parents giving it to them.

I think of what RJ said about the man in black taking his sissy and I think he may be right and Misty was either out of it or on the couch intertaining someone or she wasn't even there at the time. I can see her calling Tommy when she realized Haleigh was gone. Where or if Joe fits into this is yet to be seen. He was there then. Someone took the van without asking and scratched it...could that have been Joe with Haleigh? I hope we find out someday what really happened and who was involved.

Kids eat and drink the nastiest substances known to man. That is why there are so many ER trips.

The odd thing about this is that Ron discredited this recollection by Junior, saying that it was Crystals family that put him up to saying it. Doesn't make sense. You'd think Ron would jump at the chance to reinforce the theory someone strange was in the MH that night.

The odd thing about this is that Ron discredited this recollection by Junior, saying that it was Crystals family that put him up to saying it. Doesn't make sense. You'd think Ron would jump at the chance to reinforce the theory someone strange was in the MH that night.

Right, what was that about? Why did he want to deny that?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back