Watching Motions Hearing Live on Friday 10-10-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. State reminds court that CA is the source of many of the tips. State will abide by obligations which are independent of CA. Judge says defense motion is too broad, including other agencies, but sheriff's dept will turn over tips that they have.

Prosc.

"the state of FLA has no sway over any federel government agency that may be involved in this investigation"

She's basically saying how can this court force the FBI to hand over any "Tip evidence"

Baez......"I'm not going to contribute to KC fleeing in anyway"

And what happens if she does Jose........What are you going to say? - Whoops.....I lost her

Maybe he'll blame her disappearance on Zanny the Nanny!:crazy:

Granted another one. . . .maybe I don't love him so much. Why does the state have to show all their cards and not the defense?

Motion granted ..past tips OCSO got to be given...new ones not until investigated..I think that is what the judge said

Geez...motion to produce evidence=granted. That was a BAD CALL.

Does this mean the cops HAVE to follow up on all these tips, even though they KNOW she's dead??

This will be the same judge that gets the murder case when she is convicted, right? Hope so!

I thought we already knew that CA was getting the tips and then telling them about only the ones she wanted them to know about? I guess that is why I don't think it is a big deal.

I have no problem with Baez getting access to discovery info, it's his other motions (seal court docs and relase from home confinement) that are ballsy!

I agree

Sooner or later He has a right to look at the evidence against KC

Baez is saying sooner - The Prosc. is saying Later

They determine whether the tips deserve follow-up, that was my understanding.

And yes, I think they do follow up to some degree on all ... they need to show they did what they could if Caylee's body is not found IMO.

He might as well allow Casey to roam free - he's giving everything else to Baez so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member