Watching Motions Hearing Live on Friday 10-10-08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can JB not get this info from the airlines himself? He just wants someone to do his job for him.

Bingo. Seems that way with most of his motions. I don't think he knows how.

Can JB not get this info from the airlines himself? He just wants someone to do his job for him.

Not exactly. The FBI was able to get the flight info ... so he has to go to FBI for that. State does not have documentation.

IMO it really doesn't matter what he grants. He is going to get access to this in a few days anyway after they bring charges after GJ.

Judge probably shares opinion as well - if the State has a case, the State has a case - granting these motions isn't going to change what happens next week. The only advantage it gives JB is more time - but prolly not much more since it's all coming out soon...

Think about it...

Everything the Judge is granting, they have 10 days to turn over with extension if needed.

I think she'll be back in jail before anything is turned over so he will then be entitled to it all.

He's on the losing end of the stick and it's beating him all about the face and neck.

EXACTLY! :clap:

Think about it...

Everything the Judge is granting, they have 10 days to turn over with extension if needed.

I think she'll be back in jail before anything is turned over so he will then be entitled to it all.

He's on the losing end of the stick and it's beating him all about the face and neck.

That is what jumped out at me. He allowed 10 days and told them if there was a problem with the timing just to let him know. Baez will be defending a murder charge by then and entitled to all the documents.

Okay my Dad said something very interesting and now I see where he is coming from - Casey CAN be tried twice for the same crime - meaning the Federal Government is involved and so is the State - so lets say the state tries Casey and they get an acquittel - since the Federal Government is involved they can prosecute Casey for the same crime on a federal level - meaning she won't go to a state prison facility it will be a federal prision, most likely in another state

Very interesting - FBI is working on it too - that will make Baez sweat thats why he wants ALL the evidence and not only the neglect evidence

He might be in over his head

Casen saying polygraphs must be somewhat correct. So why doesn't your client or any of her family take it. That says a lot. They want background and qualification on polygraphs. Why???? Boy...they are grasping here.

Have your client take one chickens.

Wants to know who (if anyone) failed polygraph. Wants to know qualifications of polygraph examiner(s) who gave polygraphs.

If the state is going to the GJ for a murder indictment, I am sure they are prepared to show the GJ they followed up on all tips, so I am sure these bases are already covered and Baez needs to try a new defense tactic.

I understand it's not a big deal for Baez to get the evidence now.
But what's the legal reason? Is it only because it came up in the bond hearing?
And why is Baez just now filing all this? Why not earlier?

State must be careful. They must allow anything/everything that might come up later by the defense claiming they were not allowed by law to what they needed to properly defend.
Hmmm?

Because......the defendant is presumed innocent until PROVEN GUILTY. It is the prosecutor's job and responsibility to do the proving and they cannot withold any evidence which is or might tend to show the defendant is innocent.

I understand that. I am just puzzled why they would have to give up evidence they have collected that they do not intend to use in the case before the court now, the child neglect case.

sigh.....JB just loves all the attention.....and hearing himself talk.

Motion on polygraphs. State is offering the witness statements, but not the polygraphs. Defense wants them because they are used extensively on the federal level.

Judge is considering that polygrphs may not be 'admissable,' but may be 'discoverable,' ie, if someone flunked one, the defense would want to know.

Defense says the prosecutor is putting the cart before the horse. Defense wants the information at his fingertips.

Judge rules defense is entitled to the info, but state only has to give the defense what info they have.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17659490/detail.html

On this page, at WFTV, there is a link which is not active yet, in among the other red links.

Please note: It is to watch the Casey motions hearing on Friday, 10-10-08, LIVE!

It indicates 10:30AM.

Forgive me Mods! :blush:
I sincerely apologize in advance as this is premature, and the link is not active as of yet.

I just do not want anyone to miss out on this opportunity on Friday morning.

:blowkiss: M H
also:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89