Watching Motions Hearing Live on Friday 10-10-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dial a witness! ROFL!

It's NG's famous guest Kobalinsky? (sp)

OMG they just said the witness is DR KOBI by phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this drama never ends!

omg i'm having flashbacks of the phil spector trial! it's the talking phone again!

EXACTLY! :clap:

Question: Legally, how long does the state have to turn over information?
If new charges are filed next week and the neglect charges are dropped, does the state still have to give them the info? Please excuse my stupidity on this one.

The bottom line is that if the State is bringing charges against KC they have to show the defense the evidence against her

Whats the Big deal ?

Baez gets a head start preparing for his case - So what ....He's going to need it!

And after he sees all this evidence he's probably going to wisdh that he never asked
I agree with you. 100%

Depositions and all that are very costly. How much money does Baez have?? That's why he's trying to have them give him everything. Federal government is a different story. Why can't they get that through their heads???

Who is Mr. Ashton? He is coming in.....(Mr. Baez's witness--allowing him to testify by phone??) What the crap. Baez can't fly him in?? boy............

"snatch the feet from the jaws of victory" - said by Casen - interesting quote.

I think it's "Snatch defeat from the jaws of victory", but yes, interesting.

I understand that. I am just puzzled why they would have to give up evidence they have collected that they do not intend to use in the case before the court now, the child neglect case.

Sorry if I misunderstood your question.

I think the judge has pretty much shown the evidence is relevant to the case at hand...in a backwards sort of way. And I think it all boils down to the fact that the GJ will be issuing an indictment very, very soon so he's being lax. This stuff will all be discoverable then.

JMO

OMG KOBI is on speaker phone.

oh...Nancy will have a field day with this one...

Surprised by this one. This leads right to where I predicted that the defense clients want nothing more than revenge and retribution against everyone not buying the lies.

Imagine if she was black? I would bet my 3 kids that JB would be playing the race card left and right, up and down, backwards and forwards!

Kobi needs to be watching on CNN on his computer. Then he could hear the judge easier. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RLP