Wayne Millard: Dellen Millard Charged With Murder In The First Degree #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

I have a real problem with the reporting in this article.

Toronto Police searched Millard’s farm last year for any sign of his father’s or Babcock’s remains, but their search came up empty.

BBM

Why would they be looking for remains of WM at the farm? Such poor reporting.

MOO

because:

Despite the case remaining open, the Riverside Cemetery & Cremation Centre in Toronto confirmed Wayne Millard's body was cremated and is interred at an unknown location.
http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2878073-bosma-slain-inside-his-truck-source-says/

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/04/10/tim-bosmas-accused-killer-charged-with-2-more-murders I have a real problem with the reporting in this article.

BBM

Why would they be looking for remains of WM at the farm? Such poor reporting.

MOO

I agree. There is no reason for them to be looking for WM's remains at the farm. The coroner presumably had all they felt they needed at the time to release the body to the family. They could have kept him in an urn on their mantle. There really is no reason that the cremation centre would even need to know where or if they were being interred.

JMO

When I read that quote, I had always assumed it meant that the cremation centre had no idea (or would not disclose to reporters) where the ashes of WM are interred, not that the cremains are missing. I imagine MB or others know where his ashes are being stored, or if they were scattered.

MB was divorced from him when he died and he was making plans to get remarried. I doubt she had a clue where his ashes were/are being stored or scattered.

moo

Thanks Alethea. That straightens things out a bit. It still doesn't explain why DM was looking for relatives on ancestry…That particular WW may not be a related but DM was most certainly looking.

moo

WM was 46 years old when DM was born. I don't think we've heard how long he and MB were together prior to that. It is not outside the realm of possibility that WM had a few serious relationships prior to meeting and marrying MB. So the possibility that he fathered another child during the years before he met MB may also be something that is a family secret. Perhaps a child was given up for adoption as we'd be talking about the years when having a child out of wedlock was still considered taboo. We'd be looking at the decades of the 60's and 70's.

We haven't really heard anything about WM's life and relationships prior to his relationship and marriage with MB so I suppose anything is possible. I think we also discussed the possibility that DM had seen that post by WW and he himself was curious about the possibility that it was his father WW was looking for.

MOO

You don't think she would ask her son where his father's cremains are kept?

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Someone could be talking trying to cut a deal. ;)

Can we trust those sitting behind bars to be honest? Personally I don't, unless of course it's to better their outcome. Someone just may know where WM ashes ended up and they could have ended up on the farm. Jasper I don't think it's bad reporting, but time will tell. JMHO.

And if someone has the frame of mind to shoot their own father in the head, what does his ashes mean to him? Just saying and MOO.

You don't think she would ask her son where his father's cremains are kept?

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Respectfully do you think she would really care and would he be honest with her? He had the gull to park a murdered man's truck in his own mother's driveway...

Nothing like putting mom under the investigative microscope. MOO.

My theory is that WM found out or stumbled across something to do with the murder of LB and DM had to kill him so as not to be discovered. Maybe he killed him because he panicked, felt cornered or enjoyed it? Who knows?

Where was DM living after he sold his condo on Mill Street in 2011? Did he live in the Vaughn condo? Did he live with his dad?

MB was still on the board for the family company, so I can't imagine that they were so estranged that she wouldn't know what happened to WM's remains. Regardless, I don't understand why it would matter. LE already attended the scene, the coroner had the body for an autopsy and released it to the family. They know what killed him. Why would they even be looking for his cremains?

JMO

Someone could be talking trying to cut a deal. ;)

Can we trust those sitting behind bars to be honest? Personally I don't, unless of course it's to better their outcome.

<rsbm>

Personally, I would trust their honesty more if it wasn't to better their outcome. There's lots of reason to lie if you're trying to cut a deal to get yourself out of something.

JMO

<rsbm>

Personally, I would trust their honesty more if it wasn't to better their outcome. There's lots of reason to lie if you're trying to cut a deal to get yourself out of something.

JMO

And no motivation the other way... We're not talking about a group of good Samaritans from MSM accounts

Was there a note??? Why else would the cops just accept this without investigating it. wow.

I found the comments interesting on this latest article Matou....AB was unable to confirm the existence of WM having a fiancee

I found the comments interesting on this latest article Matou....AB was unable to confirm the existence of WM having a fiancee

It would be nice if this mystery could be cleared up. As noted by AB the report of a fiancee came from Jim Junkin :

http://www.citynews.ca/2013/05/21/police-reopen-2-cases-tied-to-dellen-millard/

Where did Junkin get this information? I remember at the time thinking that this was bombshell information since it would provide motive for the murder of Wayne Millard and I was surprised at how little stir it caused at the time. I thought every reporter covering the case would be tracking the mystery fiancee down but nothing further came of this (although AB has obviously put effort in locating this person).

It seems that Jim Junkin has been out of commission for some time after undergoing triple bypass surgery at the end of last year. It would be good if he could clarify where he got this information.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery
Back