Wayne Millard: Dellen Millard Charged With Murder In The First Degree #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now my wee brain is thinking that the foundation might have been a handy dandy money laundromat

Thanks SD. CM's birthday was November 28th. He passed away a week shy of his 93 birthday and WM was allegedly murdered the day before what would have been CM's 99th birthday.

<rsbm>

Most of the real estate portfolio was first owned by CM. So there you have it: WM and DM fighting over how to spend CM's money. Good time for that topic to come up: right around the time CM died.

and there's the little matter of the ''foundation'' too......((just checked CCRA site and foundation has lost status due to failure to file))

Do we remember who registered that foundation? For some reason I thought I remembered MB as having her name on that. I'm probably wrong though.

That obit seemed more like a legal type notice to me. Almost like a way to put it out there that EMG had died and that any monies she may have had were put into this "foundation" and anyone who thought they had any claim to anything could call the Millards to discuss it. Oh and if any family cared they could pick up her pictures and stuff that had no financial value. It seemed very cold and impersonal to me. Like the person who wrote it didn't really have a clue about the woman and had to go through some of her stuff to try to write something about her.

And did we ever find out if this was her? http://brevets-patents.ic.gc.ca/opic-cipo/cpd/eng/patent/2227675/summary.html#View_Abstract

Since CM and WM liked to register patents and the agent or lawyer on that is from Toronto, I wondered if they helped her to register that patent and whether she had been around WM that long. Did she live with him? No one has any idea about the poor woman. Did AB ever try to contact her brother?

yes Kamile!! MB was on the registry.....at the time I was sleuthing it I believe I got my little patties whacked and post was removed.....at that time the CCRA had full details of the registration ((now lapsed and only note there is revoked due to failure to file))

I am sorry I know nothing of the patents.....it would make sense that WM would have helped her or at least guided her toward someone who could help her.

The brother's comments were contained in a link that was reposted yesterday in the forums thanks to Swedie

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05...-dismantle-it/

yes Kamile!! MB was on the registry.....at the time I was sleuthing it I believe I got my little patties whacked and post was removed.....at that time the CCRA had full details of the registration ((now lapsed and only note there is revoked due to failure to file))

I am sorry I know nothing of the patents.....it would make sense that WM would have helped her or at least guided her toward someone who could help her.

The brother's comments were contained in a link that was reposted yesterday in the forums thanks to Swedie

I thought so. Which seems very odd and that's all I'm going to say about that ;) I knew about the other quote but I thought perhaps AB would try to delve a little deeper into the mystery since she seems to be the only one willing to do an investigative reporting on this. I hope she considers it after these new charges have been levied.

MOO

Try this link to my all time favourite go to article. :giggle: I'm still pretty smitten with AS. He took a lot of flack from the other side but I think he had/has more to offer than what's been written in this article. Sometimes the truth hurts. I believe AS summed up DM quite well in a single paragraph. I don't see AS having anything to gain by doing this interview other then he wanted the truth to be known. But that's JMOO.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...bosma-murder-suspect-started-to-dismantle-it/

&#8220;I thought he was just a spoilt little brat who had his way all his life and didn&#8217;t appreciate what his father was doing for him,&#8221; said Mr. Sharif. &#8220;He was an impediment to the hangar operation&#8221; who didn&#8217;t meet his deadlines, almost never arrived at work before noon, and refused to clear his collection of cars, jeeps, hot rods, jet skis and personal airplanes from the business premises.

This sentence makes me sad and furious. DM had his life laid out quite nicely for him thanks to his grandfather and father. He could have went places. It isn't going to happened now because of his greed and lack of common sense for lack of a better term. If convicted on the three counts of first degree murder, he will more than likely never be freed from prison. His only way out will he in a pine box with no pulse. A deserving end for such stupidity. JMHO.

Wayne Millard seemed to envision a more stable life for Dellen than the one he had led.

:Thanks for that article Swedie, this is good.....all that things that were ''conjecture'' are coming into better focus at last....and yeah why would they allow cremation if the investigation death of WM was still ongoing which it was at the time of TB's disappearance. (grrrrrr)

it was very interesting re-reading the interview with AS as it gave me a visceral reaction to DM's comments (arrogant and accusatory)to AS, when in fact it should have been DM cowering given that it was his ''junk'' in the hangar that was delaying sealing the deal for potential clients.

It seems (MOO) that WM was grooming DM for something DM was actually against and DM lost it......fit of rage. :banghead:

:Thanks for that article Swedie, this is good.....all that things that were ''conjecture'' are coming into better focus at last....and yeah why would they allow cremation if the investigation death of WM was still ongoing which it was at the time of TB's disappearance. (grrrrrr)

it was very interesting re-reading the interview with AS as it gave me a visceral reaction to DM's comments (arrogant and accusatory)to AS, when in fact it should have been DM cowering given that it was his ''junk'' in the hangar that was delaying sealing the deal for potential clients.

It seems (MOO) that WM was grooming DM for something DM was actually against and DM lost it......fit of rage. :banghead:
Newone, I just heard a forensics expert on the radio discussing this case and he says that the suicide scene would have been video taped(apparently saves a lot of time these days) and a full autopsy done on WM, including diagnostics around the wound (how far away the gun was), markings on the wound entry, exit wound- if present, angle, examination checking for chemicals on the hands, plus apparently, there are particular signs that are present if the body has been moved prior to rigor setting in. Very interesting.
With the Coroners office acting independently of LE, what's obvious is that even though LE discounted it as a suicide, the Coroner had not closed the file-so perhaps things weren't adding up for them?

The radio guest said that with a video tape of the scene and a full autopsy- LE would be able to go back and examine things if need be. MOO
I'm thinking that if DM was there that with his incredible acting skills he'd be able to go right into character- "shocked and grieving son". IMHO

Newone, I just heard a forensics expert on the radio discussing this case and he says that the suicide scene would have been video taped(apparently saves a lot of time these days) and a full autopsy done on WM, including diagnostics around the wound (how far away the gun was), markings on the wound entry, exit wound- if present, angle, examination checking for chemicals on the hands, plus apparently, there are particular signs that are present if the body has been moved prior to rigor setting in. Very interesting.
With the Coroners office acting independently of LE, what's obvious is that even though LE discounted it as a suicide, the Coroner had not closed the file-so perhaps things weren't adding up for them?

The radio guest said that with a video tape of the scene and a full autopsy- LE would be able to go back and examine things if need be. MOO
I'm thinking that if DM was there that with his incredible acting skills he'd be able to go right into character- "shocked and grieving son". IMHO

I wonder if he took drama in school? :wink:

I also wonder if there was an LE interview done with him that was videotaped.

What station did you hear this on?

This sentence makes me sad and furious. DM had his life laid out quite nicely for him thanks to his grandfather and father. He could have went places. It isn't going to happened now because of his greed and lack of common sense for lack of a better term. If convicted on the three counts of first degree murder, he will more than likely never be freed from prison. His only way out will he in a pine box with no pulse. A deserving end for such stupidity. JMHO.

Wayne Millard seemed to envision a more stable life for Dellen than the one he had led.
Or, perhaps Swedie, he knew his son had issues and was trying very hard to give him some direction? WM worked for a living, invented things for the aviation world, loved flying. DM on the other hand was hoisted up as a flying prodigy at 14, after CM and WM provided lessons and flying machines to get him off the ground in both in a single day. Maybe that's when he gave up on a world with rules?

"It felt great and free. You can do anything up there," Dellen added. At the time, he was a student at the Toronto French School.

When Dellen was 21, Wayne told the Toronto Star his son wanted to start a helicopter business.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/who-is-dellen-millard-charged-in-tim-bosma-killing-2-
Seems to me that Wayne was willing to do anything to get his son working-but IMHO, DM's aversion to listen to anyone posed a problem for WM, so he had to find something where DM could be the boss. Maybe that's why DM even had to have a Hugo "Boss" suit???? Maybe he thought the "O" in Hugo was really an "E" :floorlaugh:

If only WM could read the headlines today. MOO

So what stopped him from starting a helicopter business? I'm sure his father would have been thrilled if he'd shown a real initiative to start any business and would have helped him every step of the way. Especially one in the aviation field. I guess he wasn't ready to take on that responsibility? Not at 21and still not at 27. Something tells me he never would have been...ever.

MOO

I noticed that one of DM's friends announces his "first day on the job" at the hangar on October 18 2012. Maybe WM didn't know abut this or want his son's friends working there?

I noticed that one of DM's friends announces his "first day on the job" at the hangar on October 18 2012. Maybe WM didn't know abut this or want his son's friends working there?

First day on the job doing what? Is he an aviation mechanic? Accountant? Was he hired to sweep the floors? Run errands? Did he have any experience in the aviation MRO business? Was there actually a legitimate job position required by the new Millard Air MRO business available that he filled? And yes...who hired him?

MOO

First day on the job doing what? Is he an aviation mechanic? Accountant? Was he hired to sweep the floors? Run errands? Did he have any experience in the aviation MRO business? Was there actually a legitimate job position required by the new Millard Air MRO business available that he filled? And yes...who hired him?

MOO

Some of the people hired by the Millardair MRO during this period had the following job titles:

Material Manager
Quality Assurance
Management Consultant
Director of Maintenance and PRM
Maintenance Production Supervisor
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Technical Services Manager
Production Manager
Senior Consultant, ADT-Applied Database Technology

Of course this is not a list of everybody.

I remember reading about WW. He had posted an ad on the internet, in Nov 2008, looking for his father. His Father's name was WM. Was anything more ever found out about whether or not the WM he was looking for could be the very same WM that we are discussing?
<modsnip>

I remember reading about WW. He had posted an ad on the internet, in Nov 2008, looking for his father. His Father's name was WM. Was anything more ever found out about whether or not the WM he was looking for could be the very same WM that we are discussing?
<modsnip>
Hi, beth. I seem to recall we figured out that was a different person, but I'll check the first WM thread to be sure.

ETA: I was right. Different guy.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9601332&postcount=814"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The Death of Wayne Millard[/ame]

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/201...llard-about-laura-babcocks-disappearance.html

I don't understand what you mean by "the same person" Bessie??? There was a guy with initials WW looking for his father. He is not mentioned in either of the links you posted. I don't think this should be so quickly "dead ended".

I would not be in the least surprised if DM had a half-sibling that he was trying to locate!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME
Back