Wayne Millard: Dellen Millard Charged With Murder In The First Degree #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just wow. I saw someone linked the news on our breaking thread. Thanks. I haven't kept up, but remember the early suspicions, and that really distasteful picture of Dellen with that bloodied eye. I guessed the police just hadn't found anything else suspicious about his dad's death though.

I do find this a really, really creepy and disturbing case....

Did anyone find out if that English looking lady in that mysterious photo is okay? Not sleuthing innocents - just a bit worried!

Just wow. I saw someone linked the news on our breaking thread. Thanks. I haven't kept up, but remember the early suspicions, and that really distasteful picture of Dellen with that bloodied eye. I guessed the police just hadn't found anything else suspicious about his dad's death though.

I do find this a really, really creepy and disturbing case....

Did anyone find out if that English looking lady in that mysterious photo is okay? Not sleuthing innocents - just a bit worried!

Which one? His Mom?

No, I think it was supposed to be the Elizabeth Glass of the Foundation mentioned in the obit. That didn't turn out to be mom did it?
No, not the mom. That actually was Elizabeth Glass, and she is deceased.

The second officer didn't even get the name right. Dylan instead of Dellen. Bozo!

So there will be no more police info or statements until the trials are over. :( Same as England.

I really hope Laura's body can be recovered for her family, but I don't know if that's wishful thinking. What a terrible, terrible case.

And that obit is really off. I thought that from the first moment we found it. It's the writing style. It reads like a parody - as though the writer was sneering behind one hand. It opens with a parody of a Shakespearean line, it seems to me, and gets worse from there.

I'm off to google 'on what few words' etc. If I find it's from Hamlet, I'll know for sure who wrote that obit...

Err, no. That search didn't bring up any Shakespeare, just horrible lyrics from rapgenius including; 'Hard to breathe when you're underground'. I'm not going there anymore.

Dellen didn't like rap did he?

Dellen Millard, suspect in Tim Bosma killing, now charged with 2 more murders
By: Jennifer Pagliaro News reporter, Published on Thu Apr 10 2014

The OPP announced Thursday that Millard, 28, is now charged with first-degree murder in the death of Wayne Millard and Toronto woman Laura Babcock, who was last seen in 2012.

Millard’s lawyer, Deepak Paradkar told the Star his client will plead not guilty to all charges. “We will defend them zealously,” Paradkar said.

"A former acquaintance of Millard's, who says she had attended almost two dozen parties at his Etobicoke home, told CBC News that Millard and Noudga were dating. "But [Millard] and Laura [Babcock] were just fooling around," she said. "He kept Laura around and gave her drugs."

The source asked CBC not to use her name because she is "terrified" of Millard. She described many of his parties as fuelled by cocaine and MDMA (commonly known as ecstasy), and recalled several times when large brawls broke out.

"It's disturbing," she said. "I've been alone in a house with him."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...a-death-faces-2-more-murder-charges-1.2605741

Finally what has been relatively common knowledge in some Etobicoke social circles is quoted in MSM so no need to modsnip.

JMO (since it is not stated in MSM), DM has frightened others into silence. I hope more will come forward with information.

As an aside, and I've hinted this before, what do you think that bowl of credit cards was for?

As an aside, and I've hinted this before, what do you think that bowl of credit cards was for?

What bowl of credit cards? (I'll assume seen in a photo... could you link it please?)

The bowl of credit cards stumps me, did he apply for all these cards in his dad's name to have unlimited access to funds and then off the poor man? The only thing I can think of is Dad wouldn't give him any more money to play with, and so he had all these credit cards to have access to money ...

The bowl of credit cards stumps me, did he apply for all these cards in his dad's name to have unlimited access to funds and then off the poor man? The only thing I can think of is Dad wouldn't give him any more money to play with, and so he had all these credit cards to have access to money ...

I'm gonna guess the bowl of credit cards were for snorting the coke at his parties. JMO

What bowl of credit cards? (I'll assume seen in a photo... could you link it please?)

I don't know how to directly link; there is a photo extracted from a police video of the Millard house in post 262 of the Death of Wayne Millard thread.

ihttp://i40.tinypic.com/24n0lyv.pngn

Thanks Variant. I found it. Those cards have Wayne Millard's name on them. Did Dellen handle his Dad's estate?

Thanks Variant. I found it. Those cards have Wayne Millard's name on them. Did Dellen handle his Dad's estate?

I don't know who the executor was; others please jump in if they know. Dellen inherited the house and continued to occupy and party in it until he was arrested.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya
Back