Wayne Millard: Dellen Millard Charged With Murder In The First Degree #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Even if DM doesn't talk to police, the case against him appears to be very strong. No prelim, straight to trial, multiple charges magically appearing appear after Big Iisho gets arrested for selling a gun that killed Wayne Millard.

I guess it comes down to the way we see it doesn't it? A prelim would bring many parts of the case/evidence into the public arena, in some cases it could somehow taint a prospective jury. It also could shed light on things that a defense would prefer not to have revealed at this time. It may also give certain areas time to try to deflect what the defense may know that the crown does not know. This to me falls in line with the solitary confinement. I am waiting for the big story behind it all that DP has said is the case. The rest to me is crumbs IMO. I want to see the cake

There is a good video that you may like on you tube, not sure it can be posted here, but it points out that lawyers and high court judges advise everyone NOT to talk to police. If there are no witnesses to something and then you tell a police officer the truth, that you are not involved, that same police officer now becomes a witness. Should this new witness who was not even present at any murder and only witnessed you saying you were not involved, say that the accused told him he was there (when in fact you weren't) who do you think they , the crown,will believe??? Yes of course...the COP. Thats why you never say anything, by speaking you bring in a witness who can and will use everything you say, and dont say, against you, once you have sat down with them in a closed room who is there to say otherwise?IMO My apologies if you already knew this, its hard to know whether we are conversing with those 'in the know' or not here. But it is a good video if you are interested. Its called Never Talk To Police.
JMO
IIRC, WS has a thread based on this video.

Let's just see when this lands in court....I will GLADLY post all the evidence in here as it is revealed.! than we can have something REAL to talk about...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!than a HUSH happen ... quiet like we saw in a previous trial...thanks Swede for posting the timeline and all the links from so many ppl....Interesting how HISTORY OFTEN repeats iself but than.....JMHO and we are all allowed to have that JMHO....robynhood...the end..!

How is it children these days are subjected to rigorous week- long testing and still the experts - developmental pediatricians and psychologists - are reluctant to commit to a label, yet here on Websleuths the diagnoses are handed out quite freely!

How is it children these days are subjected to rigorous week- long testing and still the experts - developmental pediatricians and psychologists - are reluctant to commit to a label, yet here on Websleuths the diagnoses are handed out quite freely!

I think it's easier to judge something that has a label attached, it gives something tangible to throw stones at IMO. JMO

Let's just see when this lands in court....I will GLADLY post all the evidence in here as it is revealed.! than we can have something REAL to talk about...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!than a HUSH happen ... quiet like we saw in a previous trial...thanks Swede for posting the timeline and all the links from so many ppl....Interesting how HISTORY OFTEN repeats iself but than.....JMHO and we are all allowed to have that JMHO....robynhood...the end..!

History can only repeat itself when referring to the same issue.JMO I don't think DM has ever been in this situation before. That will be good if you can let people know what you hear robynhood, at the trial I mean. If I attend I will definitely report back what I hear too.

Well he would be fored to do that, wouldn't he, to protect his interest in the hangar? Could he have violated the terms of the lease by closing the MRO and having no current business endeavor ongoing at the site? Could he have lost funding promised at some level and the hangar on account of this?

I don't think that shows initiative (an interest in going ahead and succeeding with something) but rather a forced hand (the Region would force him to get something going on out there to satisfy the terms of the lease, no? The bank would be concerned that there was no business and no means to back its money?)

Well it shows that he took responsibility for looking after the hangar by being willing to discuss other opportunities, perhaps ones he would have more interest in or ones that might actually make some money. I would think the bank would already be getting concerned since there already was no business happening and no customers in the forseeable future. Do you think that the Region wouldn't care that there was no business as long as the hangar called itself an MRO?

JMO

Being born rich somehow stereotypes someone into a certain job or expectation? The MRO could not be pursued, as it apparently dried up in the hands of some guy called in to bring in business !

Why did he HAVE to start a helicopter company? Maybe he realized that he simply enjoyed flying them and that just as with the MRO business would have been as fruitless as the MRO, especially as competition was no longer friendly!

Airport supporters do not see the failed jetliner plan as unrealistic. “From our perspective it was solid,” airport manager Chris Wood said.

“It was a legitimate investment when it came to the airport,” Regional Chair Ken Seiling said.

http://www.therecord.com/sports-story/3244013-public-cash-supported-failed-hangar-plan/

As for no degree, I would like to see how that conclusion was reached without any knowledge of all of his participations JMO

Oh there is a timeline somewhere...he failed to graduate from TFS, tried studying to be a chef, got kicked out of a computer game design program at Humber for cheating, etc. Nope, no degree.

Where is there any evidence that is the case? TIA

I understand you say 'could', but coulda shoulda woulda is not really something I can base facts on. KWIM

Public cash supported failed hangar plan

Regional council spent $5.4 million to develop part of the airport where a giant hangar became the site of a homicide investigation.

Politicians spent part of the money to support Millardair, which proposed storing and repairing jetliners inside a hangar it built for $6.4 million in 2011.

http://www.therecord.com/sports-story/3244013-public-cash-supported-failed-hangar-plan/

Sign off on a disability and you instantly give the parents a $10K tax credit and put $$$ demands on the local school system to provide special education. WS'ers aren't dishing out any cash with their opinions.

Airport supporters do not see the failed jetliner plan as unrealistic. “From our perspective it was solid,” airport manager Chris Wood said.

“It was a legitimate investment when it came to the airport,” Regional Chair Ken Seiling said.

What did you expect him to say after Council spent all that money?

Interesting from your link...

Wood saw small airplanes inside the hangar about eight weeks ago, the last time he was inside.

I wonder why he didn't mention all those stolen cars that were allegedly being chopped in there. Surely he saw those too.

Well it shows that he took responsibility for looking after the hangar by being willing to discuss other opportunities, perhaps ones he would have more interest in or ones that might actually make some money. I would think the bank would already be getting concerned since there already was no business happening and no customers in the forseeable future. Do you think that the Region wouldn't care that there was no business as long as the hangar called itself an MRO?

JMO

I think the Region might have been dismayed, given all the cash they soaked into the airport...but part of that occurred around Blackberry, too, remember. Basillie was a tireless promoter for the region and got everyone thinking real big.

Public cash supported failed hangar plan

Regional council spent $5.4 million to develop part of the airport where a giant hangar became the site of a homicide investigation.

Politicians spent part of the money to support Millardair, which proposed storing and repairing jetliners inside a hangar it built for $6.4 million in 2011.

I'm sorry, but how is this evidence that he violated the terms of the lease or lost funding?

http://www.therecord.com/sports-story/3244013-public-cash-supported-failed-hangar-plan/Oh there is a timeline somewhere...he failed to graduate from TFS, tried studying to be a chef, got kicked out of a computer game design program at Humber for cheating, etc. Nope, no degree.

Does not having a degree make him a criminal? I can tell you now, that I personally know of a university student with two professors for parents who gets quite a lot of help with homework if you know what I mean ie./ projects done by parents, but copied into sons terrible handwriting and handed in. I would call that cheating, but this guy is going to go far with a lot of help and plenty of professional references including a few government linked ones. He will no doubt, never be questioned and will be respected by his peers and the community. So you can't sell me on 'DM is a cheat'.

I'm sorry, but how is this evidence that he violated the terms of the lease or lost funding?

Well, it's not, but it outlines the scale of the embarrassment Regional officials might feel. You have to wonder if Millardair was facing any consequences as a result. Millions of taxpayer dollars...

As far as CW might or might not have found in the hangar...it's a really big hangar. He just might not have seen it all (or up close enough).

I think the Region might have been dismayed, given all the cash they soaked into the airport...but part of that occurred around Blackberry, too, remember. Basillie was a tireless promoter for the region and got everyone thinking real big.

You would think the 'region' might have researched a little better and found out why this particular MRO was without business yet Montreal and Windsor New York corridor was/is doing quite well. Strange that they put money in without realizing, as per AS, that big business was not occurring. I will be interested in seeing what happens with Breslau airport in the future. I wonder if the other MRO's are trying to buy in? just wondering.

No doubt. But thinking big doesn't necessarily make things happen. If the airport is needing a subsidy of $6 million a year, I'm sure they hoped the planes would come. Unfortunately, they seem to be going elsewhere, most of them out of the country if I remember correctly.

Public spending to support Millardair is part of $100 million council has spent since 2000 to upgrade and expand the airport as an economic development engine.

The airport has drawn new hangars and businesses. It struggles to secure the passengers it needs to ease a public subsidy that has tripled to more than $6 million a year.

Kind of makes the $5.4 million small potatoes, doesn't it? And only part of the $5.4 million was for MillardAir. The rest was for repairing the taxiway and improving the runway that the airport needed.

Council spent $5.4 million between 2009 and 2012 to prepare the airport’s northwest corner for businesses. Work included repairs to an aging taxiway, runway improvements and elements requested by Millardair to accommodate large jetliners.

As far as CW might or might not have found in the hangar...it's a really big hangar. He just might not have seen it all (or up close enough).

:laughing: It's a big open space, isn't it? And he said he was inside it.

Sign off on a disability and you instantly give the parents a $10K tax credit and put $$$ demands on the local school system to provide special education. WS'ers aren't dishing out any cash with their opinions.
I said the experts are often reluctant to give diagnoses because they are often unsure of their own opinions. But thanks for demo stating your knowledge on the subject. I'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who gets the full 10k you speak of, btw. Sounds more like the promises found in the classified section from disability lawyers.

Unless the websleuth is verified as someone who can give such a diagnosis, I'd rather their opinions on these matters be withheld.

Besides, this very same disability road could lead to a very different argument about whether or not he could be easily duped by others who would benefit by the crimes and/or DM's incarceration. But since none of us know *advertiser censored*, I suggest we just don't go there at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back